Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 3120

Thread: Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Quote Originally Posted by bboynexus View Post
    I also really like Zoids, Cardcaptors, and One Piece
    I effin' love Cardcaptors.

Sakura & co were totally my jam back in the day.

"Don't waste your moments in life, you never know when you'll stop waking up." MARYAM ZAREI
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I'm a writer, I use people for what I write...let the world beware." CATHERINE TRAMELL

Hello Everyone I'm just a french viewer who wants to introduce myself and want to suggest actual episode ideas for the show
    Please, could you help me to create a new topic ? I don't see the button here and it would be a great pleasure for me to share my ideas with you.

Junior Camper

Hi all. I love The Simpsons marathons on FXX.

Hello Everyone! I'm a girl who likes to read, write, and watch and analyze tv shows, especially the simpsons.

I’m a bit late but hello everyone, I’ve been a lurker on this site for a good 2 years, my favorite things are Video games,Movies and Cartoons. My favorite games have always been Banjo Kazooie,Banjo Tooie and Conker’s Bad fur day/Live and reloaded, my Favorite movies have always been the first 6 Star Wars movies, Wall e and Ghostbusters, and my favorite Cartoons have always been The Simpsons,Futurama and Robot Chicken.

Junior Camper Wile E. the Brain's Avatar

How do you do ?

Oh uh, allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Wile E. the Brain. I'm not a super genius, just some guy who has a real passion for the Simpsons. I knew this forum for a while, but it's only today that I decided to register here, for some reasons. Mainly because i'm a french guy. I'm good in english, but not that good. So, if you see some mistakes in my messages, please be indulgent aha.

But it's a very interesting forum and i'm glad to finally register. Other than the Simpsons, i'm also a big movies lover. And a fan of some animated series, too.

So I hope I would get on well with you. See ya !

7. Thumbs Up To This Post by: WeirdGirl

This is Mark Pinsky, author of "The Gospel According to The Simpsons," which some of you may recall. I thought my review of Mike Reiss's new book, "Springfield Confidential," might be of interest: https://www.nyjournalofbooks.com/boo...d-confidential

Blog Entries

On one controversy, Reiss makes the dubious claim that the show’s bosses never considered replacing the high-priced voice talent—“We’d never dream of replacing them with cheaper soundalikes.” This, despite numerous media reports to the contrary, based on Fox leaks during periodically contentious contract negotiations.
    I think this is an uncharitable read, there's a difference between the creative team and the bean-counters above them

Hi, I'm a Pubic Hair Fan

a great defender of the simpsons and public hairs in women, who have been discriminated against since 2000

Let's stop this injustice!

Long live pubic hair in women!

Hello,
    I tried to look through the rules of the page or if this was listed anywhere else, but does anyone know of a good reputable site to sell scripts from the show at? I've tried looking around on line and can not find anything worth while....

Junior Camper

Hi, I'm new. Long time viewer, first time reviewer.

Been watching the Simpsons since the late 90s and have seen every episode. I've recently been rewatching the series from the beginning for the first time in over a decade, and seeing many episodes I'd long forgotten for the most part in a completely different way now that I'm older, and wiser, and more cynical I guess. Still love it. Will be giving my thoughts on each ep in their R&R pages as I watch. Hopefully I'll catch up before season 30 starts.

13. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dark Homer

Hey I'm Owen, the simpsons is my favorite show, thanks for having me.

Hello, fellow Simpsons fans.

Collectors of The Simpsons, I would love to hear from you! I am a History of Art and Design BA (Hons) student at the University of Brighton. I am currently undertaking research for my dissertation on the merchandise of The Simpsons in the 1990s. I have a particular interest in British consumers, however any input from you, wherever you are in the world, would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to help me out, please complete the questionnaire below:

https://sally292.typeform.com/to/qpsX20

Many thanks

Howdy, my name is Bee
    I'm a 20 year old autistic adult from the UK (no, not everyone in the UK is either a butler or gay.) whos always loved the simpsons. its my special interest.
    I have a discord and a twitter so if you want to keep in contact just send me an email!

Blog Entries

Simpsons is my autistic special interest too! We’ll get along great!
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

My name is randy osmond.yes I am related to the singing osmonds.i live in Utah USA. Age 48.been a fan sence day one.i have a man cave full of Simpsons stuff.
    I came here to see if there still making the DVDs pleaseee I beg of you fox.
    Anyways I will keep looking around

Hi,i'm why homer jerkass and my favorite episode is:Kill the Alligator and Run

20. Thumbs Up To This Post by: AP

Blog Entries

same
    meet me in Chinatown for opium and tea

Hey everyone! New here and just wanted to say hey!

Other than the Simpsons I enjoy playing games and collecting films (mostly cult stuff).

Hope to see y'all around!

Hello I am Warhawk8492 and I am life long Simpsons fan. So many great episodes. Been watching since the 90s. I also love pro wrestling. I mod wrestling games as a hobby. How is everyone here?

24. Thumbs Up To This Post by: lemonade

Blog Entries

Doing pretty well. Hope you stick around.

Brandon Furbush
    I nudged the first domino

Seth you cunt

Hello I'm infovise, I've been a Simpsons fan for most of my life my favourite episode is 'The City of New York Vs. Homer Simpson'

Professional Teleporter Mícheál's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hello to you as well.
    "I may or may not die young. I haven't decided yet."

Salutations, My name is Kur. Age 14 and a half, I've been a Simpson fan since I was six years old, I live in Melbourne (A city located at Australia) I'd be happy and looking forward from hearing from you guys
    Sincerely -General_Kur

I might be awhile... Bob of the Antarctic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by General_Kur View Post
    Salutations, My name is Kur. Age 14 and a half, I've been a Simpson fan since I was six years old, I live in Melbourne (A city located at Australia) I'd be happy and looking forward from hearing from you guys
    Sincerely -General_Kur
    What a happy coincidence! I'm from Melbourne too! (:
    I have a new account, but am not a genuine newbie.

Hi, I’m new here. My name is Steven. I’ve loved the Simpsons since I was 7. I live in the USA now, right next to the big city. My favorite episode is 22 short films about Springfield, but I like most of the episodes. Glad to join this community! Cheers.

Not sure where to post this, but how do you get images under your username?

Thread Information