Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999100101102103104105106107108109
Results 3,241 to 3,252 of 3252

Thread: Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Twisted and disoriented Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You have to post a few times before you start a thread. It’s supposed to prevent spam.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Life on the Fast Lane Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, (Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane 30. Daddicus Finch I Want You (She’s So Heavy) 31. Thanksgiving of Horror Warrin’ Priests (Part Two)

Hi there everyone,

I've been a fan of the show for a long time. In case you're wondering, yes my username is inspired by the short lived Arabic dub of the show, which wasn't very good. Luckily I was already familiar with the Simpsons thanks to satallite stations, being available on services like SHOWTIME Egypt, the simpson games that were available in Egypt...etc and

Hey! I am newbie here
    Glad to join the community)

Hi all- rediscovering my love of the Simpsons in quarantine these past few weeks. IMHO Seasons 4-8 are the absolute pinnacle of greatness and I’m nearing the end of 7 currently. Also have a handful of World of Springfield memorabilia. Thanks for having me

Yo, I'm Yip and I obsess over Waylon Smithers Jr and Mr Burns.

Hello to all! I'm Dean, been pretty into Simpsons since like 2017 but didn't get SUPER into it until around November-December of last year. Been pretty active in some Simpsons fanbase circles since then. Was kind of afraid to come on here for a while but I'm taking the plunge now and hoping to have fun and frolic about. Big Moe fan. I don't know what else to say here. Hi
    Hey man

Hello to all new members! Hope, you'll get enjoy using NHC.
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 24/04/20):
    1. Moaning Lisa/Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving/Simpson and Delilah 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/Homer Alone 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Marge in Chains 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Bart’s Inner Child 6. Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part I)/A Star Is Burns 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Treehouse of Horror VI 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/Bart Star 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Simpsons Bible Stories 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Pygmoelian 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Goo Goo Gai Pan/A Star Is Torn 17. Bonfire of the Manatees/Kiss Kiss, Bang Bangalore 18. 24 Minutes/Stop, Or My Dog Will Shoot! 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20. Coming to Homerica/Four Great Women and a Manicure 21. The Squirt and the Whale/Treehouse of Horror XX 22. The Blue and the Gray/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Gorgeous Grampa 25. Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police/Treehouse of Horror XXV 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. 22 for 30/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/Springfield Splendor 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture 31. TBA/TBA
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    2 > 1 > 3 > 7 > 6 > 4 > 8 > 5 > 9 > 27 > 21 > 20 > 25 > 17 > 29 > 12 > 15 > 10 > 26 > 24 > 13 > 18 > 14 > 19 > 28 > 16 > 30 > 23 > 11 > 22

I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

i am graham and i like the smipsons >:-)

Hi all. I'm Alex and I'm the Simpsons fan. I have been watching since the age of 12. I own all the seasons and I do own most of the board games and video games. Glad to join the community.
    onplanners
    Last edited by cowolter; 05-10-2020 at 03:43 PM.

Hi guys! Im Juls from London. Looking at meeting other Simpsons fans x

Freelance VOIP Engineer

Finding freelance jobs for engineers is easy, but making sure the role is suited for your field and getting the job is the tricky part. You need to make sure that the post is related to what you do because if you pick up a wrong position that you do not understand and need to turn down later, it will give your employer a false impression and you will lose credibility in the market. Freelance VOIP Engineer

Obligatory first post! It only took me about 5 years after creating an account.

Thread Information