Page 101 of 107 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 3206

Thread: Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Hey guys.

Blog Entries

welcome to the site

*suck-suck*

(Hey, everyone. First time joiner, long-time Simpsons-fan; good to find a place like this. Guess that gets a Maggie user out of the way, then.)

Hi,

I'm Sebastien Cayer from Quebec,Canada. You'll probably notice i make quite a few english grammar errors. English is not my mother tongue, I'm a big simpsons fan. I bought a lot of the music featured on the show and listen to it on my mp3 player. I'm here to discuss the show and the video games. I still think Krusty's fun house on the nes is a really difficult game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NHC's Resident Maggie View Post
    *suck-suck*

(Hey, everyone. First time joiner, long-time Simpsons-fan; good to find a place like this. Guess that gets a Maggie user out of the way, then.)
    Nice alt Bart you fucking dirty cunt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 77-X-43 View Post
    Nice alt Bart you fucking dirty cunt
    What? This isn't mine. I don't see any reason to make a new profile as well as everything's going fine on this one.

Banned

Oh? Im sorry, just thought it was you considering them being resident maggie and all.

Blog Entries

Hops messaged me about that, too. I honestly have no idea who it is; any publicity is good publicity, I guess. I'd still be surprised if some more NHC Residents started showing up.

Birthplace of the Flaming Moe Welcome to Moe's's Avatar

Hi all, I'm new here and I am a huge Simpsons fan. My friends know that I am obsessed and have been since I can remember haha. I'm not sure why I haven't signed up to a Simpsons forum before hand however I'm really looking forward to some discussions with you guys as I have some great threads in mind that I think you'll all enjoy.

Do I need to post a few replies by the way before I can start a thread or maybe confirm my email address as I've had no email come through since signing up and I can't find the start a new thread button, I'm really wanting to get involved here

Anyway, I hope that all is well and hope to hear from some of you guys soon

Birthplace of the Flaming Moe Welcome to Moe's's Avatar

Just a quick question but are threads monitored here? I've just done a really great one with a great discussion but it's not showing? Maybe cause it's my first thread it has to be approved to stop spam accounts signing up or something? But if anyone can kindly let me know I would appreciate that and thank you

Edit: I've managed to post it now, not sure why it didn't post first time but it's there now anyway. Look forward to interacting with you guys
    Last edited by Welcome to Moe's; 05-31-2017 at 09:30 AM.

'"Uh, Hugh Jass! D'oh, somebody check the men's room for a Hugh Jass"

Hello everyone!

I've been watching Simpsons with my brother for as long as I can remember. I've been sticking to the first 10 seasons, particularly 3-9, but I am interested in catching up, slowly but surely. I don't know how active I'll be around here, but it's nice to browse through a place that loves this show as much as it does.

Blog Entries

Hey! Whats up guys. I'm Igor. I'm a stoner from Indiana. I just stumbled upon this after reading an article on deadhomersociety. Always loved simpsons as a kid. Haven't seen many of the new episodes but looking forward to discuss some episodes with yall
    I

Hi. So um, I'm here now. Don't know what else to put here.

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Go to bread.

I never got around to formally introduce myself, but I'm Punisher. I went by alot of names on there but my most famous being "Poop". I was previously a member at Futurama Fan Forum but in the past and I have had a bad history with members, member drama, and at times the forum felt hostile and very clique-y and sometimes a perfect example of how not to run a forum. Whatever, I don't mean to slander the place because it has had an impact on my life. Either way I hope to let bygones be bygones and hope to let the past be the past.

-Punisher

well hello, iam bbirdman1981. i don't really know wat to say. i like the colour purple and ehm.. iam kinda easily distracted and wow a blue car!

17. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Igor

Lisa's Sax

Unsure how active this is, but hi! I'm Patrick!
    I'm a long time lurker, as in I usually check the R&R threads after every ep I watch.
    I am a huge Lisa fan. Shes someone I relate to on a fundamental level, honestly. And classic Lisa is one of the most nuanced and underrated characters to exist on TV. Thus, as to be expected, I adore episodes like Lisa's Substitute and Summer of 4ft 2.
    I also find great humour in Marge's suburban antics too.

Hope to be able to contribute meaningfully!

19. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Igor

Quote Originally Posted by peyrin View Post
    Welcome to the forum @JoeLouie! Nice of you to show up, we've been expecting you since 2004...

EDIT: Apparently @SideshowBill joined in 2009. We've been waiting for you too.
    I'm a little over 3 years late, but thanks

Blog Entries

amazing .

What can I say? I like to make an entrance... a very slow, prolonged entrance.

Blog Entries

So two weeks ago, I said "Fuck this", and changed my life for the better. I quit Twitter, reddit, video games, Youtube, and became a vegetarian. I mainly listen to music, watch the simpsons, play with my dog, and walk to past the time. It's been great, I've lost weight, slept better, felt better, acted better, and just more of productive person. But I like talking, and no one in my life gives a crap about the Simpsons, or Rap, so I can't talk about the things I like. So I looked to the internet, and I remember hearing "No Homers Club" mention in one of the commentaries, so I checked this place out, and joined. Still need to find a Hip-hop forum.

Blog Entries

hey there is some good hip hop discussion here seek out @cuckold bart and @Squeaky Voiced Teen
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

25. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Andre

Come to discord to discuss music tbH

27. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Andre

Blog Entries

Chat rooms and discords confuse and scare me, if I'm being honest.

withered gas station rose Bart's treehouse's Avatar

If you check out the media and free for all sections we should have some shit you like(sports threads, music threads or if you feel like just posting nonsense). We have a thread in media that is all about hating gamers as well(went to your profile saw you said video games suck)

Blog Entries

Yeah, I tried to post my top 50 albums, but I think there's a # post restriction, because I got hit with a "A moderator needs to approve this post". Hope that post saved because I spent like 15 minutes on that.
    Will certainly check out that gamer thread. I mean, I don't hate video games, I love Pokemon, and I love booting up my GameCube to play Hit&Run, and Spongebob BFBB. But gamers just creep me out.

withered gas station rose Bart's treehouse's Avatar

The thread is about creepy gamers so you're in luck. Also heck yeah another top 50 list always welcome. Get some hip hop on that thing

32. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Andre

Hey yall new here.

34. Thumbs Up To This Post by: eric

Blog Entries

Hello! I started rewatching the show back in December 2016 or around January 2017, and i fell in love with the show again. I started lurking around this site and i decided to join! I'm planning on stopping around season's 10 or 12. Hope to get along with ya'll!

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi. Or y'know, stop when it's bad.

Thread Information