Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101102103104105106107108109110111
Results 3,301 to 3,323 of 3323

Thread: Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

You're welcome

Hello! I'm Jan Itor, but you can call me Jan.

Blog Entries

Welcome, Jan!
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/Love Is A Many Strangled Thing, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Last Traction Hero, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts, S32: Treehouse Of Horror XXXI/The 7 Beer Itch.

SEASON 32 SO FAR:

Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON SO FAR
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5
    The Road to Cincinnati: ?/5, Sorry Not Sorry: ?/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: ?/5

Hello everyone my name is Shouse and I am glad to be part of this particular forum thanks all.

Blog Entries

Welcome!

Welcome

Hi, I REALLY like the simpsons and have 5 season boxsets on dvd of the season 10 and earlier era (hope to get all 1-10) I've tried watching modern stuff and it's extremely hard but only really enjoyable like the other old episodes about 1 to 5% of the time.

I made an account here because there's a small minority of people who will respond to me about Simpsons stuff in the categories of Yahoo Answers where you can talk about TV.

Welcom Shouse!!

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to NHC

I'm not sure if I have to post here or it's just an option, here I go anyway.

Hello. I registered few minutes ago, hope you all like my nick and can identify it, it's one of my favourite moments in the show. I'm from Spain and my English level is not good so probably there will be kind of a language barrier here, but since I'm not a talkative person maybe it's not a big deal.

I decided to register after checking this forum for some months. I must say that I have already learned a few things about The Simpsons that help me better understand its decline over the years, because I have always analyzed it mainly based on the number of good jokes. Also, about me, I really dislike the last 15 seasons and watching any of their episodes makes me feel a bit bad because of the drop in quality, but I'm really in love with the first 6 or 8 seasons.

Nice to meet you all.

Blog Entries

Welcome to the No Homers Club!

Hello, my name is Mr.. Snrub.. Yes, that'll do. Any who, I have been a Simpsons fan my entire life. I grew up watching the Simpsons every single day and I stopped after season 20. Why, you ask? Because my life started getting super busy and I didn't enjoy season 20 really at all.. The Simpsons couldn't really interest me enough to stop my busy schedule and watch it. Don't get me wrong, I never forgot about The Simpsons because I would still quote them and think about them daily.
    Long story short, I ended up having a binge of season 20-now. I watched The 7 Beer Itch earlier because I missed it on Sunday... and that episode caused me to find this site because of how much it sucked. I needed to find fellow Simpsons fans who could confirm my opinion.

Thank you for reading! So glad I could find other people who love The Simpsons and a place to discuss the show!

Blog Entries

Welcome!

Hi Guys, I'm a old Simpson-fan and grew up as a Bart but now I'm a real Homer
    I registered because I'm looking for a specific episode but it seems that I can find here more than I'm looking for!
    Hope that you guys can help me!

Greetings from Flanders (I kid you not, I live there), Belgium

Blog Entries

Welcome!

Welcome @Nicolas Vegas!
    "Don't waste your moments in life, you never know when you'll stop waking up." MARYAM ZAREI
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I'm a writer, I use people for what I write...let the world beware." CATHERINE TRAMELL

Thx guys. Could you help me where to go? I have a picture and I'm trying to link it to the right episode: THE SIMPSONS Family.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Vegas View Post
    Thx guys. Could you help me where to go? I have a picture and I'm trying to link it to the right episode: THE SIMPSONS Family.JPG
    Hi Nicolas, you can ask general Simpsons questions in the thread linked here.

Thank you little elf

Bart Killed Kenny! bart cartman's Avatar

I'm Bart Cartman, i'm named like that becasue i love South Park and Simpsons, i love early 90s Simpsons and i'm researching how the Bartmania hit the wolrd in 1990
    Don't Have A Cow!, Man

Blog Entries

Welcome!

Welcome @bart cartman!

Thread Information