Page 105 of 108 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,150 of 3226

Thread: Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Hellooo

Banned

Hello everybody! My name is Joseph, but my friends call me Joey. I have loved The Simpsons ever since I was a little kid watching it in the 90's. This club is probably the best one I've been part of online, thank you for having me! Some of my friends say that I look like Apu but that only makes me love Simpsons more because it's great to be compared to such a genuinely awesome character. He's so revolutionary as well -- He was the first Indian to bang hot White chicks in cartoons (possibly on TV in general) and since I'm told I look like him, here's to hoping I attract and smash like he does too!

Hi, My name is Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shabadoo
    But you can call me Johnny-Don for short.

Hello this is Stitches. My brother just started a Simpson podcast and we are looking for feedback. https://anchor.fm/patchesandstitches/episodes/Ive-Seen-Every-Simpsons-Episode-e2hu8l

Hello everyone. I'm new here. My given name is Damir. I'm from Russia. I like The Simpsons.

Nice to be here. How long till we can make threads because I really want to discuss something as I rewatch old Simpsons episodes. Maybe someone could make a thread for me?

A source of fun Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You have to make a few posts before you can make a thread. I don’t know exactly how many.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Wuddup, my last name is McBain and I collect "McBain from the simpsons" merch.

I have the trading card, 2 comics, and the action figure.

I joined here to buy anything else McBain related.
    Like the simpsons hamilton train with McBain. I just saw one on ebay but it had some damage so I passed on it.

If you have any McBain merch that you want to sell, please send me a PM

Hello all i newbie here and Im a big simpsons fan!

ahoyhoy

chalmskin's back mothafuckas

(I'd say "Chamskin's back from the gutter, and he's brought someone with him!" but I haven't brought anybody with me.)

Blog Entries

o shit fam.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

Blog Entries

board's dead dude, come join us in the discord
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

Will doop

Blog Entries

But feel free to enliven the board with posts.

Blog Entries

dont actually

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Hello Jack are you a Yale man?

Hello, everybody.

My screen name is Lake Huron, named after the Great Lake shared by Ontario and Michigan of the same name. It shares a surface with Lake Michigan. It is known for a storm in 1913 which wrecked ten ships and also for the formation of the Karegnondi Water Authority in 2010 which uses the lake to pipe water to the city of Flint.

I enjoy literature, music, boxing, professional wrestling and am gayer than a New Year's party hosted by a cerberus creature with the heads of Anderson Cooper, Paul Lynde and John Waters.

Sarnia, Ontario is the most populace city on Lake Huron.
    Last edited by Lake Huron; 12-21-2018 at 11:56 AM.

19. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Hello there, NHC.

I have been a fan of The Simpsons since the late 2000s, as I've been watching Fox shows since then. I was born around Season 11 (two days after Grift of the Magi, actually). Originally, my parents were fans of The Simpsons during the 90s, but they stopped watching it regularly around the early 2000s. Recently, I've been interested into watching The Simpsons as I've been through a childhood nostalgia phase for 4 years now. My favorite character of all time in the show is Ralph Wiggum, as I enjoy his cute humor. I can also relate to him sometimes with how I felt as a child, being innocent and doing stupid stuff sometimes.

I enjoy collecting old computers, games, VHS tapes, and DVDs.

A geographical oddity, two weeks from everywhere.

Hi! I'm Aethelia, a name I made up because it feels weird to be called by your real name on the internet. (That said, I'm also not hiding my real name.)

I've been watching the Simpsons for probably as long as I can remember. I was born well after the series debuted, but there were always reruns on TV. I'm well acquainted with the world of Springfield.

I'm happy to have joined. I don't have many friends in the real world who can enjoy and discuss the Simpsons with me, and I have zero friends online who will. Hopefully I can change that, here.

Blog Entries

Hiya! Hope you stick around!

I hope to stick around, as well! It's been a while since I've been new on a forum. It's a nice change of pace, for me, to start fresh. I'm already really digging this place, even if I've only been here for a matter of some minutes.

Blog Entries

Just to let you know, though: This place isn’t too active anymore. This is one of the most active days we’ve had in about a month at least.

Forums and message boards are a dying medium. Slowly being replaced by the quicker-paced discord servers, and whatnot. My home forum is much less active than No Homers.

Currently, my other forum has 2 online users, and around 60 guests. The guests are likely bots. And that place is one of the more well-known forums in its category. And I still post there nearly every day

Blog Entries

go post on resetera, its pretty active

Blog Entries

resetera sucks

Blog Entries

you hate everything

i just did my one new sign up of the year im tired now i can't

30. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Blog Entries

You picked a good place to sign up!

Seems so. I know you said it's not usually this active, but even still, ~300 active users is a hell of a speed from what I'm used to. Forum I moderate doesn't usually have only two online, but we still haven't had anywhere near 100 users online since 2012.

Thread Information