Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107
Results 3,181 to 3,201 of 3201

Thread: Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Just joined today after reading about the site in the Springfield confidential. Happy to be here.

Blog Entries

Ah yes, the shoutout to us in that book. That was a good read. Welcome.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

I'm Lisafan91, I have been a Simpsons fan for as long as I can remember.

Hey, as the name states I'm one of Apu's extended family members been a fanatic since 2000, wouldn't know what the void in my life without The Simpons would be

Hello, I am an obsessed fan with The Simpsons and have been for many years. I am a high functioning autistic with a strong interest in Cartoons, Trivia, and Fanfiction. Hope to have some fun on this site, M

HI all, how y'all doin? I've been a fan since the mid-90s. To date, I still watch the Simpsons from every season. Just wanna give a big shout out to this forum and Bart Simpson pips...

HOWDY!

I hope it's cool to post a Simpsons tribute night here? It's in London this June. https://www.facebook.com/events/328945351065782/

Dave

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartSimpsons View Post
    HI all, how y'all doin? I've been a fan since the mid-90s. To date, I still watch the Simpsons from every season. Just wanna give a big shout out to this forum and Bart Simpson pips...
    How much do you bench?

Cause I bench like alot.

Hello I'm new thought I'd join here the Simpsons are a good animation tv show and I'm playing the Simpsons tapped out game too.

Kwik-E-Mart Gougers' enforcer Captain Jones's Avatar

Hi.
    Found the forum by googling Simpsons forum.
    Been a fan of Simpsons since the early to mid 90’s.

Blog Entries

Hi Bill congrats on the googling its 11th on my list of favorite things to do I don’t consider it a productive day unless I google atleast half a dozen times.

Kwik-E-Mart Gougers' enforcer Captain Jones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Bega Jr. View Post
    Hi Bill congrats on the googling its 11th on my list of favorite things to do I don’t consider it a productive day unless I google atleast half a dozen times.
    Wow, bud! So much info gets my mind going a mile a minute!

Your Neighborhood Average Joe Purpleberries's Avatar

Welcome to the forum

Blog Entries

welcome to moes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill McCloskey View Post
    Wow, bud! So much info gets my mind going a mile a minute!

Eat more dolphin it will help you build up your brain.

Welcome to all the new members!!

Hello, im new, nice to meet you

Hi Rosario welcome!

Hello my name is Kari Ann and I could watch the Simpsons all day every day. Just heard about this forum on the commentary of the Homer's Enemy episode,

Hello All, I'm Orchard house new here from the UK. Welcome you all and happy to join your community. Looking forward to this group.

Hello All, I'm Downsvale new here from the UK. Welcome you all and glad to have joined your community. Looking forward to this group.

Thread Information