Page 2905 of 2905 FirstFirst ... 190524052805285528952896289728982899290029012902290329042905
Results 87,121 to 87,142 of 87142

Thread: The Lounge: now with waffle fries

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Professional Teleporter Mícheál's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have lost my voice.

Result is that I can't really talk much for the time being.

The sad part is that it's made very little difference to my life...
    "I may or may not die young. I haven't decided yet."

oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yesterday was amazing and I need to talk about it haha. I've been on a 4 week get into work course which finished on Friday, made some great new friends for the first time in too long and some great memories. The course finished with a Celebration day yesterday where they booked out a conference room at work, had a load of speeches about how great we all were and then free food afterwards.
    Each of us had to do a 2 minute speech about how the course changed us as well, and although I was bricking it I got up there and absolutely nailed a really heartfelt speech about how my depression had fucked me up before the course but this had been amazing for me in rebuilding my confidence and letting me be the me I want to be blah blah blah. I could've genuinely cried afterwards going up to get my certificates and everyone telling me i'd been great and how proud I should be of myself.
    The best bit though was after that, when having told us that after the course we'd all have to go through the application process they put on a show and at the end BANG told us we'd all been automatically offered a job at our placements. It's going to be really hard work for me and I might not thank myself when i'm ending 10 hour shifts again in the middle of summer but fuck I feel like such a success for the first time in so long I want to do this and I want to kick it's arse.

That's probably just waffle to anyone reading it but it's my waffle.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creepy View Post
    Here's FIVE non-rock songs I like:
    Take On Me
    Hello
    Mad World
    Unreal Superhero 3
    Lisa Frank 420/Modern Computing
    So i'm not a rockist

facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

CG Rigger/Freelance Designer Robotics's Avatar
    Blog Entries

damn i used to write simpsons essays here
    Inactive. Find me on twitter instead.
    @charcandids

Kinda like Jesus Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why’d you stop?
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

withered gas station rose Bart's treehouse's Avatar

It's called growing up

and getting old and bitter

Kinda like Jesus Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don’t see why one can’t grow up and continue writing Simpsons essays. I think Simpsons essays are signs of maturity. And what’s with the conforming to all lowercase text?

9. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Blog Entries

lower text is just easier on lap top, and i dislike grammar cuz idc

Blog Entries

also if u ask me it just looks better on a forum/chat with the lower case

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    I don’t see why one can’t grow up and continue writing Simpsons essays. I think Simpsons essays are signs of maturity. And what’s with the conforming to all lowercase text?
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

Blog Entries

writing essays about a cartoon is not a sign of maturity

Blog Entries

maybe somebody can grow out of caring about a dinosaur of a sitcom
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Why’d you stop?
    grew out of the show

Blog Entries

jsut be like me and never watch the show

Blog Entries

I mean I haven't watched an episode in 3 years so that's pretty close.

Blog Entries

nice. ive litterally never been a fan of the simpsons outside of 1 week last year and i joined this forum cuz of it lol

a whiz with cold drinks Frightened Inmate No. 2's Avatar
    Blog Entries

you should watch it, it’s a cool show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Sandford II View Post
    While not humorous, would be cool if someone actually put this in their sig.

Blog Entries

Yooo you guys should sign up for a Big Brother game I'm hosting

All you have to do is talk to people on Discord and do some challenges/games on a Forum
    It's easy & fun!

Applications: https://goo.gl/forms/6zgfsAGPO6Phc2IX2
    Board Link: http://www.ndimforums.com/bigbrother.../forummain.asp

Any questions contact me on Discord @ Igor#1016
    I

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    So my Dog just eat corn on the cob and I had to go to the Wal-Mart around my house, get medicine, run back, and fed it to her. This has been stressful.
    lol

Blog Entries

Hope your dog gets better! Sounds ruff

23. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam, jim, pax, Ryan, Sam

Blog Entries

the past few months have been amazing and have reminded me of better days that I originally took for granted...

a few months ago, I had come to visit my sister and brother-in-law for thanksgiving. well, I had arrived a few days beforehand, so I stayed with them the week leading up to thanksgiving, and whatnot. I got to spend time with my nieces, whom I had only seen once or twice prior. I got to reconnect with my sister; things were pretty good. I don't know if I ever told anyone this, but the way I left them a few years ago... it was pretty bad. I had just up and left; when I knew that they needed rent. I just left. I didn't think I was being treated right, and I felt that I had been paying them too much. one week it would be this amount, the next, another. I wasn't liking it; so instead of talking to them about it I just left and moved in with a coworker.

as most, if not all, of you know, I have been struggling with some things the past few years. homelessness. alcoholism. fun shit like that. Last year my drinking really took a toll; I literally stayed at some motel in town for almost a week, living off my last paycheck at some temporary job I had gotten, and I stayed the entire time getting drunk as hell. then, when those days were up and the alcohol was gone, I was having withdrawal symptoms, which were like the worst thing ever.

anyway, when thanksgiving had passed, I was still with my sister and brother-in-law, and they had been talking; they liked that I was helping out around the house, they liked how I played with my nieces, and they agreed to let me stay with them, as long as I was actively looking for work, and was able to pay them rent; not two weeks after, I started a new job at a store right across the street from where we live at. I'm working in the deli, which primarily consists of helping customers, making salads and stuff for the cold case area, and what have you. I started there in December of last year, been there for just about 3 months, and I'm loving it. I've been helping out by paying rent and am saving money for myself; I'm looking to get my own place either by the end of summer, or the end of the year. whatever. I'm just so beyond grateful and thankful that I'm out of that mess I was in. I was homeless off and on for 4 years, and now it seems to be over; for good, hopefully.

I haven't been this happy in a while. I know I got somewhat of a reputation for my marijuana themed posts and whatnot. I don't wanna dwell on that; I just feel good and haven't felt like this in a long time. Step one, out of the mission. Step two, get a job. Step three; not entirely sure yet, but I need to get back to writing soon so maybe something in regards to that.

Thread Information