Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 448485868788899091929394
Results 2,791 to 2,802 of 2802

Thread: Bob's Burgers (now with ten seasons and a movie)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

https://deadline.com/2019/04/fx-netw...rm-1202591604/

Bob's Burgers will begin to air reruns on FX with seasons 9 and later. Adult Swim will still air it until the early 2020s.

Also, in other Bob's Burgers news, Nora Smith is now promoted to a showrunner and will be writing the movie alongside Bouchard: https://www.thewrap.com/bobs-burgers...entury-fox-tv/
    Simpsons: 4 > 6 = 7 > 5 > 3 > 8 > 2 > 14 > 15 > 13 = 10 > 9 > 16 > 20 > 1 > 24 = 21 > 26 > 22 = 25 > 23 > 19 = 27 > 18 = 28 > 12 > 11 > 17 = 29

Family Guy: 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 5 = 6 > 15 > 16 > 10 > 14 > > 7 = 11 = 9 > 8 > 12 = 13

American Dad: 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 6 > 5 > 8 > 9 > 7 = 11 > 10 > 13 (so far) > 12

The Cleveland Show: 2 > 1 > 4 > 3

Futurama: 5 > 4 = 1 > 2 = 3 > 7 > 6

Rick and Morty: 2 > 1 > 3

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by fas1997 View Post
    Also, in other Bob's Burgers news, Nora Smith is now promoted to a showrunner and will be writing the movie alongside Bouchard: https://www.thewrap.com/bobs-burgers...entury-fox-tv/
    I did a double-take when I saw the words "will be" - since the movie is scheduled for a Summer 2020 release, presumably it would be well into production by now.

However, the article says that she "wrote" the movie with Bouchard.

Blog Entries

Either way, I'm ecstatic a film is being made. BB's consistency, pathos and warm humour is unique in this day and age and despite a few less engaging than normal episodes, I've never seen a bad one.

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Bob's Burgers is moving to 9:00 next season (which usually means repeats will start airing there in July to get people used to the new time slot), with Family Guy moving to 9:30 (and Fox airing its new shows, starting with Bless the Harts, at 8:30).

I was surprised to see Bouchard get a new Fox show, The Great North. No wonder Nora will be showrunning Bob's Burgers. Bouchard is basically in charge of three shows now.

You're BoJack Horseman, no cure for that.

Junior Camper

Did this thread die or something cause I'd like to talk about Bob's Burgers?

Yes, it should be revived

I really enjoyed this week's episode, Linda and Bob working out was hilarious and the speech Louise gave about Tina was really sweet

My favorite episode from this current season may be the pants one though

8. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Junior Camper

Quote Originally Posted by CrumbBum View Post
    Yes, it should be revived

I really enjoyed this week's episode, Linda and Bob working out was hilarious and the speech Louise gave about Tina was really sweet

My favorite episode from this current season may be the pants one though
    A fish called tina is probably one of the worst of the season but it’s a fine watch. Legends of the Mall was hilarious but my favorite was Not cooking with gas. That was an amazing thanksgiving special (coincidentally my favorite episode of Bless the Harts is their Thanksgiving special Mega-lo-Memories, and they just got a second season order).

I still like the show, but I'm starting to like TIna less. I could not agree with her at all in the last episode, she was creepy and bossy and planned to humiliate the girl with chili (so she could 'comfort' her.) It was all about Tina wanting to feel smug about being a good big fish, not about what the little fish wanted or needed. I hope the little girl Kayli makes another appearance, maybe as a friend of Harley, she's always perky and friendly, and wanted Louise to play soccer with her.
    Pokemon Moon Friend Code 5473-2104-2310
    Looking for shiny, legendary, and mythical. Got shiny Sandshrew (Alola)
    Have various starters, zorua, can breed many pokemon.
    Current egg move hatching: Tyrunt with fire fang

11. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Yeah, I can't disagree with you guys, the bplot in episodes like this tend to be better but I just like how caring Louise can be. She's starting to become more my favorite when I find Tina and especially Gene to be too much now, in the beginning I had a hard time liking her character

The ending of the thanksgiving episode really got to me, too. Welp..basically I am just a big softie lol

13. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Junior Camper

Quote Originally Posted by CrumbBum View Post
    Yeah, I can't disagree with you guys, the bplot in episodes like this tend to be better but I just like how caring Louise can be. She's starting to become more my favorite when I find Tina and especially Gene to be too much now, in the beginning I had a hard time liking her character

The ending of the thanksgiving episode really got to me, too. Welp..basically I am just a big softie lol
    Speaking of Thanksgiving episodes, I loved not cooking with gas but Bless the Harts’ Mega-lo-Memories got to me more. The way Wayne is such a likeable person made that episode really good.

Junior Camper

Alright since this thread died I'm gonna rate every episode. 10 seasons and still mostly good episodes. There are definitely a lot more duds this season though, but no episode of Bob's have I ever rated lower than 3. It's that awesome.

The Ring (but not scary): I liked this one a lot. Jillian Bell (Violet in Harts) does another great delivery with Nat and this episode is entertaining throughout and has a heart scene at the end which was nice but not necessary at all. 5/5

Boys Just Wanna Have Fungus: I liked this one. Bob and Gene face some mushroom stealing thieves, but the Tina butts subplot overstays its welcome. 4/5

Motor She Boat: I liked the main plot again, like Boys, but the subplot with Linda and the firestation overstays its welcome. Luckily, I actually like this Tina/Bob focused episode and the main is intriguing from start to end. 4/5

Pig Trouble in Little Tina: The subplot was honestly kinda boring and the main didn't do much to win me over. Sure there was heart, but at the expense of laughs. 3/5

Legends of the Mall: Tina's plot again is a bummer, Linda's is boring, Bob and Bosco is hilarious just shopping for pants, and Louise/Gene plot is funny too. This one has all the Belchers in the mall so different plots take place in one setting. 4/5

The Hawkening (Look who's hawking now): This one was a pretty good episode. I like how they brought Kojima back, even though Hawk & Chick is a masterpiece episode. This one isn't as good at all, but is still really good for Bob's Burgers and I liked it quite a lot. It's funny, and has heart, though the ending is kinda rushed. 4/5

Land of the Loft: This one was just okay. The family Bob and Linda hanging out with is boring, but the subplot is okay. I absolutely love when Gene says "Fart, fart, fart, fart!" in the truck and Bob eating and talking about pickles in the end. Still it's not enough as the episode was kind of a snore here. 3/5

Now We're not cooking with Gas: Oh my god! This is up there with the show's best. Hilarious, funny, sweet, and relatable at the same time. You can't help but laugh that Bob is desparate to cook his rare, exotic turkey in the rain when the gas in his home goes out. I love when he sings to the turkey at night and his dedicatation to win his family over with some delicious dinner. Things don't end up as expected, but it's a really sweet episode that honestly, I had to watch a second time to love even more. My second best episode of the entire FOX Sunday block this season (September 29, 2019-May 17, 2020) 5/5

All that Gene: Teddy is funny here when he says "Linda and Gene Burger" and there's a sweet moment at the end with Linda and Gene, but I found the plot boring mostly. 3/5

Have Yourself a Maily Linda Christmas: This one is kinda relatable. Being the sweet mom Linda is, it's nice to see her dedication to deliver the package. Was honestly laughing when Bob said "NO YOU DON'T" on the phone when Linda said she loved him. Tina and Bob are hilarious with Gayle and Linda's parents. Funny backstory. 4.5/5

Drumforgiven: Teddy getting angry is funny even when Bob doesn't care about him working at Jimmy's, his desparate need for Bob and him to be mad at each other is hilarious. Gene/Louise subplot is also really funny, well-written and shows the great relationship both have. Not perfect, but absolutely close. 4.5/5

A Fish Called Tina: After returning for a month without Bob's Burgers, or any FOX animated show for that matter, we return to a bit of a dissapointment. I did like Bob and Linda going to the gym and trying to get their money back next door, but the Tina plot was painful to watch. I've never seen her so desparate and it makes her character look weak. This is why I'm not too much a fan of Tina. 3/5

Three Girls and a Little Wharfy: I liked this one. The story works well on both plots, with Bob and trying to find the meaning of food through his favorite cook, and Louise going with Megan and Jessica to find a creature with an older lady. It's actually really funny and I would watch this one again anytime. It's not perfect though, the beginning was a bit slow to start and it took time before some action on the main got in. 4/5

Thread Information