Page 62 of 94 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 2802

Thread: Bob's Burgers (now with ten seasons and a movie)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

It's a cool shirt - if the show was at least a lot more popular. Otherwise people will come up and ask why you have a retarded mustache on your shirt (I know it's head hair).

You're BoJack Horseman, no cure for that.

I know the shirts are official, which is why I wonder why they are so dumb, considering they have the resources to portray any moment from the show's four seasons with actual characters faces, and they cheap out and go the route of the characters' hair. No faces or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Startug View Post
    It's a cool shirt - if the show was at least a lot more popular. Otherwise people will come up and ask why you have a retarded mustache on your shirt (I know it's head hair).
    Exactly. If I wear a shirt I want people to either get the reference or ignore the reference if they don't get it. I would be far too annoyed with everyone asking me about my "retarded mustache" shirt, where if it were an actual picture of Gene then people would at least realize it's some cartoon character and drop the issue.

What do you think they put in the Bug Juice?
    Bugs?
    No they don't. Come on...shut up.

The shirts were really just intended for staff and special prizes for the time, probably why they made them in the first place.

Blog Entries

I'd buy the bunny ears one just for the fact that it's the most interesting and eye catching among the shirts.

streets ahead

Looks like season 3 is coming to Netflix on April 1st. (unless it's some kind of cruel April fools joke)

Super excited, I've still only seen the first 2 seasons. I might have my first rewatch in preparation.

Blog Entries

Awesome, can't wait to rewatch em all again.

Blog Entries

Finally. Alerting the @hammster

S3 is where it gets damn good
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

direct floor engagement steamed_hamms's Avatar
    Blog Entries

fucking yasssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Looks like season 3 is coming to Netflix on April 1st. (unless it's some kind of cruel April fools joke)

Super excited, I've still only seen the first 2 seasons. I might have my first rewatch in preparation.
    I wonder if this means season 3 is coming to DVD-R on Amazon the same day. If there's no DVD by then... it means there are no more DVDs coming out. :/ Well shit quality anyway, I just like the DVD covers.

Also found this calender: http://www.amazon.com/Bobs-Burgers-2...ob%27s+burgers

What a piece of shit, it's just promo images from Fox Flash.

good thing they havent used that title pun before right

Blog Entries

hopefully it'll change titles

but I see hugo and ron so all is good

12. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Startug

Blog Entries

Have we seen Hugo and Ron at all this season? I really like them.

DICK MOVE! Comicshow MolemanBob's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    Have we seen Hugo and Ron at all this season? I really like them.
    I'm guessing no since I completely forgot they existed.

Season 3 is now out on Netflix. If I don't see a DVD on Amazon by the end of the day, I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's cancelled.

Yep, Bob's Burgers is airing on Easter this year for the first time. In the new Ambergris episode, the kids find Ambergris on the beach and Louise tries to exploit Gene and Tina into believing it's not valuable so she can get all the profits. Meanwhile, Bob and Linda have to deal with their landlord. Guest starring in this episode is Zach Galifianakis as Felix Fischoeder. No expansion on what the character is as of yet, but more details to be revealed this week. Stay tuned.

Also just checked, no other animdom programs are airing that night. Just a new Bob's Burgers. I guess it's a sign Fox loves the show enough.

Edit: Talked to Amazon and they said that season 3 on DVD is happening, but no dates as of yet. :/
    Last edited by Startug; 04-01-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Startug View Post
    Also just checked, no other animdom programs are airing that night. Just a new Bob's Burgers. I guess it's a sign Fox loves the show enough.
    It might also be a sign that they're keeping it just for the episode count. Once it reaches 88...

Quote Originally Posted by cymek View Post
    It might also be a sign that they're keeping it just for the episode count. Once it reaches 88...
    Nah, it's been renewed up to 101 episodes already. It's got a full season and about a half to go yet on Fox.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Futon Critic; Plot for The Kids Run Away
    Upon learning that she has a cavity and needs a filling, Louise runs away from the dentist's office and seeks refuge at Aunt Gail's (guest voice Megan Mullally). When Louise refuses to go home, Linda sends Tina and Gene to join her and bets her that she won't last the weekend with Aunt Gail's "craziness".
    Yep, Dr. Yap, their crazy, sexy dentist returns in this episode. Three episodes after this will be the season finale, with it being a two-parter to air two weeks. So May 11 is Wharf Horse or How Bob Saves/Destroys the Town Part 1, and May 18 is World Wharf II The Wharfening or How Bob Saves/Destroys the Town Part 2. Crazy ass title isn't it? I'm just following what showed up thanks to the script covers.

This leaves two episodes left, but only one will be able to air within this season before it's over. Those two are Gene It On and Friends with Burger-fits. I'm gonna lay my chips on it being Gene It On.

Sounds like they are going to be Bob's Burgers' most action filled and dramatic episodes to date. Maybe I'm wrong, I'm really just basing it off the title. But I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with a two-parter.

I'm mostly imagining another version of The Deepening.

Blog Entries

So 22 episodes? Not bad.

I like them separating the two-parter... it'll be really cool to see that.

Yeah. The only way they'd botch this is if they make part 1 as the finale and part 2 as the premiere. I don't think they're evil enough though.

Blog Entries

Bob's Burgers - DVD (MOD) Release for 'The Complete 3rd Season' is in May
    As with the second season, this one will be exclusively available from Amazon
    The animated comedy "Bob's Burgers" returns for a third season. The series follows the ups and downs of Bob (H. Jon Benjamin), who runs Bob's Burgers with the help of his wife and their three kids. Bob has big ideas about burgers, but his family falls short on service and sophistication. Despite the greasy counters, lousy location and dearth of customers, Bob and his family are determined to make every "Grand Re-Re-Re-Opening" a success.Last May (almost a year ago now), Season 2 DVDs came out from Fox as part of Amazon's CreateSpace manufacture on demand (MOD) program. Today the studio has announced that Bob's Burgers - The Complete 3rd Season on DVD will also be an Amazon-exclusive release, presumably also as a CreateSpace MOD set. The ship date is May 13th, just over a month away, and the package art is below. Details, pricing and other info haven't been made available yet, nor is it up for pre-order at Amazon as of this writiing, but stay tuned!

Taken from: http://tvshowsondvd.com/n/19677#ixzz2yWzPWp37

Blog Entries

Lol and once again the cover art is off with Linda from the S4 premiere

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Lol and once again the cover art is off with Linda from the S4 premiere
    Explanation: like the two episodes from the season 2 cover, it features art that carries off from the third production season. Nonetheless, the DVD still happened. For a long time I was working on this but I never found an appropriate "Bob" I wanted to use despite finding the perfect shots from others.

At least I got the idea of Tina right. Didn't see the snake coming. Also, they were nice enough this time to make the side cover match the color. Problem? It still includes Bob on it. It'd make an odd place next to the pattern of "alternating characters" on the shelf. Nitpicking, I know, but just a nod.

Blog Entries

Man, I really hope once the series end we can get a real dvd/blu-ray release of the complete series. Also I still need to go buy the season 1 DVD just for the commentaries.

Looks like Millie is returning

I look forward to her return even if she's a more or less well-liked character

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    Man, I really hope once the series end we can get a real dvd/blu-ray release of the complete series. Also I still need to go buy the season 1 DVD just for the commentaries.
    The Season 1 DVD is great, filled with extras it's a shame they didn't continue otherwise I would have bought season 2 and 3

Is Millie the super-annoying one Gene dated who chews on her necklace? Her character was pretty funny.

Thread Information