Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Regular Show

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Oh yeah, Pops is great too.

ooooooooooooooooooh leprechaun_dan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In Just Set Up the Chairs where he is drifted away by the balloons is golden. And Brain Eraser, which is one of my favourite episodes, has some really good Pops moments
    [SIZE=1] Check out my South Park episode ideas in my user notes (Note: It's the fifth and last note): http://www.nohomers.net/usernote.php...ewuser&u=41294

"I got blisters on me fingers!" ~ Ringo Starr (Helter Skelter)

Led Zeppelin IV > Houses of the Holy > Physical Graffiti > Led Zeppelin II > Led Zeppelin I > Led Zeppelin III > Presence > In Through the Out Door > Coda

Blog Entries

Just watched Eggscellent. Had some truly touching moments, and the supernatural twist was actually fantastic, and didn't go on too long. Loved it.

Blog Entries

A really good episode that stands out among a very differing range of good and bad episodes in Season 3. Glad that you liked it, it deserves the praise. Did you find Mordecai punching Benson a little odd though?

Blog Entries

I actually liked that he stood up for his comatose friend like that. Felt very real to me. Even if it was just for a stupid hat.

Blog Entries

Yeah, Mordecai was a great character in this episode. Benson was a jerk at first, but later on when he made up for his bad comments, the development between their relationship with each other grew. I agree, the episode felt real

It's amazing that such quality television can come from 2012

Blog Entries

Half-way through Skips Strikes, loved the Trophy Talk, Skips quitting, then Benson goes straight to coping with loss.

Blog Entries

Skips looking at his memory book was great. Gotta love Skips

Blog Entries

Yeah, I love Skips as a character when he's not just the guy who saves everyone and knows everything (by eavesdropping on the can).

Blog Entries

If you want to know more about the history of Skips knowing how to fix everything, then I'd recommend watching Skips vs Technology. It gets a bit supernatural at the end, but overall it's a very good insight to Skips' abilities especially what happens when he is unable to fix something

Blog Entries

I don't mind if something's supernatural, but if it is just shoe-horned in (like the songs in Phineas and Ferb) I don't like it.

Overall, I liked Skips Strikes a lot. Though I didn't really like the 'Walks' payoff, everything else was really good, and all the characters were in top form.

Gonna watch Replaced. Was gonna watch a season 2 one, but I can't find any.

Blog Entries

My favourite from Season 2 is The Night Owl. The beginning had me uninterested but it got more and more interesting as it went on. Favourite from Season 1 is probably Don.

Blog Entries

Do ya know any place with season 2 or 1 eps? Can't find any.

Blog Entries

Go to http://watchcartoononline.com. It should be there, hopefully

Blog Entries

I tried some season 3 episodes out there once and quite a few were taken down. I'll look and see if the season 2 ones are up later. Thanks.

Blog Entries

No problem. I've never watched RS on this site so I'm unaware of any taken down videos. I just record a bunch of them on Cartoon Network and watch them on Vimeo, and if you're lucky enough, you could catch a couple of episodes on YouTube before they're taken down 2 days later

Blog Entries

Yeah, I remember a whole bunch of episodes were on YouTube once. CN must've cracked down on them.

Blog Entries

I don't think it's so much Cartoon Network but more the policies of YouTube. CN could sue.

I'm in the mood for a full-on ranking of Season 1. I'll do just that right now

Blog Entries

Any copyrighted material uploaded to YouTube is most definitely an infringement on both Cartoon Network's shows and YouTube's policy. It's fifty-fifty but I'm fine with them being taken down.

Replaced was adequate. Nothing bad about it but nothing great, and Chad and Jeremy didn't have any personality other than "Mordecai and Rigby clones, but competent". I think the ending might've been cut off on the video I watched, too.

Blog Entries

I was actually debating whether to reccomend it. I watched it for the first time yesterday and I liked it after watching the horrendous Cruisin' episode but come to think of it, those characters were pretty boring. The only good thing, I guess, was Benson firing them and having to rehire them

Blog Entries

Did he react after that? Because the Vimeo video I had stopped suddenly.

Blog Entries

What were the last lines? I can't recall but I watched that video on Vimeo too, and I think I felt the same way. The end was just a bit short of a line or two

Blog Entries

Uhh, something like "Looks like there's two dummies right here!"

Blog Entries

REGULAR SHOW SEASON 1 RANKINGS

1. The Power - 9.2/10
    A great series opener, showing the overall dimwittedness of Mordecai and Rigby
    2. Just Set Up the Chairs - 9.5/10
    The episode that keeps you hooked. This is the best example of the randomness of this show that makes this show so good
    3. Caffeinated Concert Tickets - 8.6/10
    The worst of Season 1, simply because of the fairly dull ending but still pretty good. Margaret's debut is great
    4. Death Punchies - 9.3/10
    Has one of the best one-liners: "Uh sensai, I think someone just death Kwon clogged the toilet"
    5. Free Cake - 9/10
    Random ending with the babies, but a really funny episode
    6. Meat Your Maker - 8.9/10
    I like how the sausages resorted to cannibalism. Really shows what this show can get away with. Awesome episode
    7. Grilled Cheese Deluxe - 8.9/10
    Pretty good episode, with a nice message about lying
    8. The Unicorns Have Got to Go - 9.3/10
    This episode taught me not to trust unicorns because unicorns are jerks. This episode is random and I fucking love it to bits
    9. Prank Callers - 8.8/10
    Good episode, nice 80s references and great humour. Benson breaking the phone was the best
    10. Don - 9.5/10
    Arguably the best episode of the season. Don is such a great one-time character, he just wants some "sugar". I felt bad for Rigby in this episode
    11. Rigby's Body - 9.3/10
    Another truly epic and amazing episode. Rigby at his finest and funniest
    12. Mordecai and the Rigbys - 8.9/10
    A fine season finale that shows the relationship between Mordecai and his crush Margaret. Among the huge amount of episodes about their relationship, this one actually gets it right without fucking up

REGULAR SHOW SEASON 2 RANKINGS

13. Ello Gov'nor - 8.8/10
    Needs a rewatch, but I remember enjoying this a lot. Very creepy and funny
    14. It's Time - 9/10
    Another episode where I feel bad for Rigby. Good combination between friendship and time.
    15. Appreciation Day - 8.9/10
    Action-packed episode with loads of great moments like altering the Appreciation book
    16. Peeps - 8.9/10
    Started off and ended strong with some very great moments. Benson at some of his finest
    17. Dizzy - 8.7/10
    Good Pops episode. The dizzy sequence into the different universe was cool
    18. My Mom - 8.5/10
    Alright for RS standards but not for Season 3. MuscleMan was funny but the storyline seemed to be going nowhere
    19. High Score - 9.1/10
    A very praised episode and I concur to its praise. A hilarious episode with a great minor character
    20. Rage Against the TV - 9.2/10
    Love this one. Such a great concept and it's good to see everyone working together, with Benson deciding not to react to their destruction. Great ending
    21. Party Pete - 8.6/10
    Not all that interesting to me but Benson was a highlight and it had some great humour
    22. Brain Eraser - 9.5/10
    A wonderful episode for Mordecai, one of his best. The storyline is great: a cliche turned original concept
    23. Benson Be Gone - 9.6/10
    Now this - this is the Benson I love. Seeing a different side of Benson was awesome. The ending was a nice touch to his character. A lovely episode
    24. But I Have a Receipt - 8.7/10
    I kinda zone out watching this episode, but it's still pretty good. Everyone's at their best
    25. This is My Jam - 9.4/10
    A fucking awesome episode. Gotta love the song Summertime Loving and the overall randomness of Oh Snap! Benson had a great entrance in this
    26. Muscle Woman - 8.3/10
    The worst episode of Season 2. I never cared for Starla, she's a bitch and I hate her. The Mordecai and Muscle Man scenes were good but overall, it was pretty dull
    27. Temp Check - 9.3/10
    Hilarious episode, delving into the identity theft theme. This is Rigby at his best too, slacking off and all. Episode contains a great minor character
    28. Jinx - 9.2/10
    The second episode I ever watched and I still love it to this day. It's a good expansion to the effects of getting jinxed while having a dark tone to it
    29. See You There - 9.1/10
    A good episode for High Five Ghost and Muscle Man. Pretty funny and interesting
    30. Do Me a Solid - 9.3/10
    One of the most hated episodes simply because of Rigby's mean-spirited behaviour but I think he's at his most despicable, which is something I love about his character
    31. Grave Sights - 9.5/10
    Awesome references to the Evil Dead. A great Halloween episode
    32. Really Real Wrestling - 8.6/10
    Didn't care too much but it kept me entertained
    33. Over the Top - 9.3/10
    A lovely little Skips episode that shows his remorse for his own actions. Really makes you feel for his character
    34. The Night Owl - 9.8/10
    My favourite episode. The best example of the writers turning something so cliched and overdone into something so exciting and hilarious. I cherish this episode
    35. A Bunch of Baby Ducks - 9.2/10
    A bird riding a bird. Now I've seen everything. But seriously, this episode is great
    36. More Smarter - 9/10
    A good look into Rigby's smarts and his character in general
    37. First Day - 8.6/10
    Not really fussed about this. It's an interesting concept and reminds me of the same Mordecai and Rigby from the pilot episode but it just gets a bit too random at the end, to the point where I don't know what's going on
    38. Go Viral - 9.3/10
    A very funny episode. The Internet universe is so creative
    39. Skunked - 9.7/10
    Another episode where I feel really bad for Rigby. This episode is a gem, I love every minute of it. Rigby is at his best again
    40. Karaoke Video - 8.8/10
    A fine end to a great season. Very funny and Benson is a charm in this one.
    Last edited by leprechaun_dan; 11-26-2012 at 02:11 AM.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I felt there was a line missing from the end too

Blog Entries

Meat your Maker is disturbing.

Blog Entries

Yeah. It's fucked up, but somewhat hilarious. My friend laughed hysterically at the cannibalism scene and he doesn't even like this show

Blog Entries

This is My Jam
    Pretty sure this here is my favorite episode.

The Summertime Lovin' song itself is a great satire of ridiculously catchy 80s pop songs with the same lyrics over again, and it doesn't need to go too over the top. (for this shows standards) Great use of every character presented, as well.

Blog Entries

Benson's entrance was one of his best moments, in my opinion. We thought he was going to rage at them, but he brought out his drum kit and added a beat. That was fucking awesome

Oh Snap! > Summertime Loving

30. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Blog Entries

The randomness of Aw/Oh Snap doesn't appeal to me much, but it's got rockin' beats. So,

Summertime Lovin' (Lovin' in the Summertime) > Aw/Oh Snap!

Thread Information