• Woodland Critter's Christmas

9 52.94%
  • Happy Holograms

0 0%

Thread: Best South Park Christmas Episode

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Mom, Bart's Smoking!

Best South Park Christmas Episode

1) Woodland Critters' Christmas: This is the funniest Christmas related anything in the media. It's just so wrong and funny, and the ending makes me laugh until I can't breathe.
    2) Mr. Hankey The Christmas Poo: To me, this is one of the defining episodes of South Park. It's one of the first satirical episodes, and it still holds up. It also establishes Sheila Broflovski's character even moreso than Death. It shows how negligent she can be, i.e. yelling at Kyle for Mr. Hankey while ignoring the menorah falling on Ike. The songs are memorable and there's plenty of fun moments like Kenny's averted deaths and Mr. Garrison wanting to get rid of the Mexicans.
    3) Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics: Not much of a plot, but the songs are hysterical, especially O Holy Night and Santa singing Rio by Duran Duran
    4) It's Christmas In Canada: This is just a fun episode, and I love the line "Watch out for Scott, he's a dick!" They found a clever way to bring back Saddam Hussein too.
    5) A Very Crappy Christmas: I liked how they found a way to fit "Spirit of Christmas" into South Park's canon, and the making of process was clever. I wish we'd see more of Mr. Hankey's family though.
    6) Red Sleigh Down: Not the most memorable episode, but still pretty funny. Jimmy singing "12 Days of Christmas" was a riot
    7) Happy Holograms: A bit disappointing. #ReHash was a great episode and the follow up felt like there was too much going on, with a rushed conclusion.
    8) Merry Christmas Charlie Manson: It's just forgettable and not the funniest episode. Unless there was something in the news back in 1998, I didn't really see the humor in the Charlie Manson plot. Cartman's family members are the highlight of the episode

Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics

Blog Entries

Woodland Critter's Christmas definately, even if the kids aren't involved that much. I remember how suprised I got the first time they showed that the Christmas critters are satanists...
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

Santa's Little Helper Bart The Lover's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Man, Woodland Critters was the best. It's just so fun and creative, you'd think the episode just stops right there but it just keeps throwing stuff at you. Also loved the surprise ending
    遠く、遠く、風で舞い上がる雲の上、
    ハヤブサは、空のようサイレント、一人で飛ぶ
    私は彼の孤独な叫びを聞く、
    彼は休むことができないことは、
    私は、空の曲がりくねった道に沿ってあなたと歩く
    私達は私達が愛するものから遠くだし、返すことはできませんことは、
    我々は再び見ることができないことは、私たちの出生国、

とき、私は今まで私の自宅を呼び出すための場所を見つけるのだろうか?
    悲しみは空に鷹のように旋回し、
    ときに私が今まで私の心を話す方法を見つけるだろう、
    知っている人には、一人に何ですか?

Junior Camper

Woodland Critters hands down. Stan trying to watch The Jeffersons and the narrator repeatedly bothering him was freaking hysterical. Especially the ending.

Blog Entries

woodland critter christmas is so overrated. it's fine, but it feels like it's trying a bit too hard to be 'edgy' and 'messed up' because 'lol xmas being messed up! so crazy!'. best one's either christmas classics or christmas in canada. went with 'classics' cuz it's the one that gets me in the holiday spirit the most

Blog Entries

Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics. A really funny episode, the songs are great, and the tribute to Mary Kay Bergman is one of the best hings the show has ever done

Thread Information