Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cleveland Show

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

The original design for the show.

Blog Entries

Oh yeah I have seen that pic before.

I remember how I used to be so fucking excited for this show. After the first episode, I was the most goddamn sorry person on the planet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Startug View Post

The original design for the show.
    It's so weird seeing Rallo with his hair that short. Same goes for Donna's original design without the big butt and the James Brown hairdo.

Question. Old Roberta design or the final design?

Oh, and I will say that at least Cleveland pulled of 2 genuinely sweet moments by it's second episode (Junior telling Cleveland "What are we doing driving to California? Miss Donna's Back in Stoolbend" in the pilot, and Cleveland and Roberta dancing to Lionel Richie's "All Night Long" in "Da Doggone Daddy-Duaghter Dinner Dance")
    How to remaster

5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Startug

Blog Entries

All I remember is when they debuted the theme song. Couldn't get it out of my head for weeks.
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

Ah yes... my happy black guy face. I remember how I tried not getting in trouble if I sang it out loud all of a sudden.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    All I remember is when they debuted the theme song. Couldn't get it out of my head for weeks.
    If there's one thing you have to give TCS props for, it's having one of the catchiest theme songs ever.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

What! Duck Tales is awesome!

Banned
    Blog Entries

I hope they keep making this show... for me to poop on!

Talk about Cleveland steamers!

13. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam, Startug

On April 1, King of the Hill will return with season 14 and The Cleveland Show will air its last episode tonight.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MuchAdoAboutNothing View Post
    Talk about Cleveland steamers!
    To quote Cleveland's rap song:
    "Ya'll punks best consider me! Ya cant get rid of me! I'm a Cleveland steamer come and take a big ol' shit on me!"

Banned
    Blog Entries

I will gladly shit on Clev.

Curiouser and curiouser MindQuad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Evans View Post
    Just because I read it in his voice doesn't mean the voice is good or he's talented. Half the characters he voices sound similar to another character he voices. He has no range and can't compare to the likes of Mel Blanc, Hank Azaria, Billy West, Dan Castellenetta, Tara Strong, John Dimaggio I could go on and on with this...

The only characters that Seth has that are truely unique is Stan and Roger from American Dad and he can sing. So he's not 100% talentless more like 85%
    I think Seth is amazingly talented at voice work. It's so easy for people to hate him because his flagship show has gotten so bad, but I can never deny he's a talented voice actor with a wide range and sharp comedic timing. If someone didn't know the voices he did, you really think they would consider Stewie, Brian, Roger, Quagmire, or the bear, to be the same person? I left off Stan and Peter because they are the two voices that you can hear similarities to Brian and Roger, although Stan has WAY more range then Brian. He can also sing well in all the voices, and it's amazing how he does a voice within a voice so well, like Stan when he imitates Roger.

Obviously you can her similarities in aspects after seeing so much of the characters, but for a guy who voices so many characters, it's impressive they all sound so different. I was genuinely surprised to learn he did Rogers voice at first. And would you call H. Jon Benjamin talentless for always doing the same voice?

18. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Startug

Blog Entries

Seth as a voice actor is great. His talent at voicing Roger and Peter knows no boundaries. I still can't believe he does Quagmire.

Seth's great at voicing and singing. His singing on the opening to Futurama's last film was really good.

Blog Entries

seth macfarlane is like tress macneille in that he has maybe three distinct voices that just get repeated over and over with minor or no variations

Blog Entries

Seth has much more than only 3 distinct voices.

inside of your skeleton, slowly feeding away at your insides,
    Blog Entries

yeah, he does.

like how trey and matt only know how to do three voices, besides a bunch of 10 year olds.
    Season Rankings
    7 > 6 > 8 > 4 > 3 > 5 > 2 > 1 > 9 > 10 > 13 > 12 > 15 > 14 > 16 > 18 > 17 > 20 > 19 > 21 > 22 > 23

Motto

If you do drugs, you go to hell, before you die. Please.
    Quote Originally Posted by InsomniaDealer View Post
    I trust Al Jean more than I trust my own mother. That bitch.

a whiz with cold drinks Frightened Inmate No. 2's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Most talented voice actors really only have 2-4 basic voices, and then variations off of that voice.

Seth has his Brian voice, his Peter voice, his Stewie voice, and his Quagmire voice, which are all pretty different.

Harry Shearer has his Kent Brockman voice, his Mr. Buns voice, his Flanders voice, and his Otto voice.

Hank Azaria has his Moe voice, his Comic Book Guy voice, his Apu voice, and his Wiggum voice.

Dan Castellaneta has his Homer voice, his normal voice, his Quimby/Kennedy voice, and his Barney voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Sandford II View Post
    While not humorous, would be cool if someone actually put this in their sig.

Billy West and Frank Welker are good examples of people who can do many voices. When Billy West does Zoidberg and the Professor, you can hear a slight bit of Fry in them. When Frank Welker does his voices, I can't tell if it's him or not.

Curiouser and curiouser MindQuad's Avatar

Even his effeminate Terry voice from AD is decidedly different from the rest of his voices.

Nintendo Dance Party! ManiacalRoboKiller's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MindQuad View Post
    Even his effeminate Terry voice from AD is decidedly different from the rest of his voices.
    Umm no he sounds just like Quagmire's Dad! Besides he voices Greg not Terry.... I'm sorry but Dark Homer is right. Peter and Ted share the same voice. Carter, Tom tucker, and Dr. Hartman sound like slight variations of Brian and Stan. His only 3 truely unique voices are Stewie, Tim the Bear, and Roger THAT'S it! People say he's a good voice actor no he's not...can't hold a candle to Frank Welker, Tara Strong, Mel Blanc, Hank Azaria, Dan Catellenetta, and Billy West.

Also to the dude who mentioned Jon Benjamin yeah he's a pretty lousy voice actor but man is he funny and not a pompous stuck up douchebag like Seth who loves the smell of his own farts and thinks he's God. >_> Besides it's easier to forgive him he has TWO pretty good animated shows on right now Bob's Burgers (I don't personally care for it) and Archer (one of the best comedies on TV) where as Seth only has 1 (American Dad) and go figure it's the one he's LEAST involved with!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Flimpson's Dracula View Post
    Like Seth MacFarlane's addiction to creating terrible new shows, Matt Groening has a problem with concluding a show. He needs therapy.

H. Jon Benjamin has been described by Loren Bouchard as a lovable grump like his character in Bob's Burgers. Even though he always does the same voice when he plays the main character, he's still pretty fun.

Blog Entries

Why doesn't anybody ever mention Harry Shearer when they talk about the best voice actors? I would say he's at least better than Dan.

Blog Entries

What abou Hank Azaria?

Blog Entries

Hank and Harry might be equal. I might even say that Harry is better.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Evans View Post
    Carter, Tom tucker
    How are these two similar at all?

Blog Entries

They arn't. I think maybe hes confusing Carter and Dr.Hartma or Shamus. Which they have refrenced in the show how they sound exactly alike.

34. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Shaunbadia

Thread Information