View Poll Results: What did you think of "Pee"?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5: The end of the world as we know it (and I'm feeling fine)

3 10.00%
  • 4/5

3 10.00%
  • 3/5

14 46.67%
  • 2/5

8 26.67%
  • 1/5: At least if 2012 does happen, this episode will be out of existence like the all of us

2 6.67%

Thread: Rate/Review South Park "Pee"

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Rate/Review South Park "Pee"

Season 13 finale tonight. It only seems like yesterday M&T were ripping on the Jonas Bros., now we've come full circle to a jab at Roland Emmerich's 2012 (and maybe the whole conspiracy theory itself?). S13 has a more split reaction among boarders, but everyone seems in agreement that on a whole it's stronger than S12. So, how does the season finish? Find out tonight...

EDIT: Man, poll grammar typo. Excuse...
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

LIKE THE ALL OF US

It's too cute, I will not fix it
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

....I was amused. I knew they were going to get rescued as soon as he drank it.

Also, what's with cartman singing? That shit hasn't been funny since they released that album 10 eyars ago. And even then it eas only funny because I was 11. Yes making fun of minorities is kinda by-default funny with Cartman but the whole singing thing just seemed to be a time waster to avoid writing any actual material.

Decent episode is decent.

3/5

First act had its moments. The rest was dull. Repeated the monkey joke a million times, upping it more and more. Big surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by homer5000 View Post
    but everyone seems in agreement that on a whole it's stronger than S12. So, how does the season finish? Find out tonight...
    I disagree. Thus concludes the worst season of South Park ever. Very sad.
    Signature.

Blog Entries

I enjoyed the beginning, but the writing seemed very contrived. That final scene? "The only thing I hate more than pee is bananas"? That's not a very South Park-esque line of dialogue? Just seemed lazy.

Some nice animation though.
    Quote Originally Posted by simpsonsbart View Post
    About milk, remember that this word has several meanings...

Quote Originally Posted by Tomacco View Post
    Thus concludes the worst season of South Park ever. Very sad.
    I agree too sadly.

Blog Entries

Stupidly funny in parts, but yes, not the best season finale. I felt pretty bad at myself for laughing at each time the scientists peed on the monkeys.

3/5

another dull episode. i kept holding out hope that the antidote for the urine triggered rage would be something clever or that cartman's apocalyptic raft ride would result in something more interesting than a boring dream sequence where the payoff was another joke about his misuse of the word "minorities."

i mean a guy named pi pi owning a piss filled waterpark. fucking come on. bad second half of the season ... butters' bottom bitch was the most memorable episode and even it would have been average at best in season 10 or 11. i still think the first half of this season was really good (fishsticks was probably the most i've laughed at a south park episode in years), but this second half really dragged it down.

I hate bananas more than pee too. Alright episode, maybe I'll say more later.
    blog - music - movies
    Peace of mind. A mellow life. Crunk music. Investing in spy equipment and communist memorabilia. Having dance contests with myself. Placing last in the local triathlon. All of these things, plus a firm belief in the Lord.

Hold onto your dick Green_Peaness's Avatar

I haven't disliked this season at all, but this episode sucked. 2/5
    Ultra-exclusive ass-burger club members: Green_Peaness, Mysti_Pony, Reverend Lovejoy, DoTheBartman, McMeatLoaf, BatofZion, ppoi307, Wendy Windbag

Seinfeld > Simpsons

Black music owns

gave his life for tourism Magnum's Avatar
    Blog Entries

the monkeys were one of my favorite south park things ever
    Quote Originally Posted by tones
    I was born with a wah-wah pedal

canadian. likes the hockeys arii's Avatar

The fuck.

Okay, yeah, no, that was bad. I laughed at Butters' disappointment that Cartman survived and enjoyed the Stan/Kyle exchanges but that was about it.

Jokes about piss and pissing on monkeys and bananas don't warrant twenty-two minutes, and christ, how long did that song of Cartman's in the beginning go on for, exactly? Cartman is racist. Ha ha ha.

The ending was pretty bad as well. Saw it coming a mile off and "The only thing I hate more than pee is bananas" is such a contrived, shitty line.

I actually enjoyed this season a little more than the past two, but god, what a terrible end to it.

Yeah, Kyle suddenly and randomly hating on bananas more than pee was an extremely forced "going out on a joke" ending.

For me, The Ring, Margaritaville, Fishsticks, Dead Celebrities, WTF and Dances with Smurfs were the only episodes worth taking away from this season really. And none of those were close to "classic" status. The rest were entirely forgettable. The thing that bothers me most about this show is that you can just feel the laziness in it. At least when The Simpsons was at its worst it was because they were going over the top with jokes and crazy storylines and not just coming up with one joke to drag out for 21 minutes.

the original Sex Pistol

Worst episode this season. Really bad plot, but Cartman's song was neat. 2.25/5

That "Minorities" song was one of the greatest moments of television I've ever witnessed.

Pretty Average episode. The Monkey joke was stupid but Randy's scene testing the antidote was a pretty good payoff.
    It Tastes Like Burning

Blog Entries

I loved it....why? Because toilet humor appeals to me (Just typed that without realising the lame banana pun, go figure).

I loved Cartman's song, it's one that I need to download for future listening. As for Cartman's plot itself, it was good apart from his visualisation of a world filled with "Minorities". I liked Stan's little observation of "This is more math than I've ever seen you do"

Wasn't big on the monkey thing, but Randy getting pissed on was a worthwile payoff. Also, I liked the Pi Pi guy.

This is one of the very few episodes where I actually felt bad for Kyle. I like bananas, but drinking pee......just.....ugh! I thought he was gonna vomit after the first gulp.

Bonus point for Kenny dying and nobody pointing it out when Cartman said "You all survived".

I liked Butters' dissapointment when he found out Cartman was still alive. I wonder how Cartman will spend "The next few years" to the fullest

A good enough way to end the season. 4/5

Until next year, I leave you with my Season 13 grades:
    The Ring: 5/5
    The Coon: 5/5
    Margaritaville: 4/5
    Eat, Pray, Queef: 1/5
    Fishsticks: 5/5
    Pinewood Derby: 4/5
    Fatbeard: 3/5
    Dead Celebrities: 4/5
    Butters' Bottom bitch: 4/5
    W.T.F: 5/5
    Whale Whores: 4/5
    The 'F' word: 2/5
    Dances with Smurfs: 5/5
    Pee: 4/5
    How to remaster

*RIP Marcia Wallace* TriforceBun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Henry Killinger View Post
    Also, what's with cartman singing? That shit hasn't been funny since they released that album 10 eyars ago. And even then it eas only funny because I was 11. Yes making fun of minorities is kinda by-default funny with Cartman but the whole singing thing just seemed to be a time waster to avoid writing any actual material.
    3/5
    I thought Cartman singing Poker Face was supremely overrated, but I liked this episode's song. Musically, it was pretty well-written and fun, and the lyrics weren't bad either.

As for the show itself, it started off pretty strong but then petered out a little over the latter two acts. The monkey joke/subplot was the usual South Park stretching, while Cartman's story was decent but didn't really go anywhere. The central plot with the other boys wasn't bad--I particularly enjoyed Stan and Kyle's interactions and I won't hesitate to admit that I don't ALWAYS wash my hands after peeing (Stan: "It's not like you're peeing on your hands" Butters: "If anything, you should wash your hands BEFORE touching your willy"). Some fun down-to-earth humor there.

Still, Kyle's right in that peeing in a pool is gross.

A good beginning and nothing too terrible keep this one afloat. Not a bad end to not a bad season, but I hope they step it up a bit next year.

The Ring: 4/5 B
    The Coon: 3.5/5 B-/C+
    Margaritaville: 4/5 B+
    Eat, Pray, Queef: 3/5 C+
    Fishsticks: 4/5 B
    Pinewood Derby: 2.5/5 C-
    Fatbeard: 4/5 B

Dead Celebrities: 4/5 B
    Butters' Bottom Bitch: 4/5 B
    W.T.F: 3.5/5 B-
    Whale Whores: 1.5/5 D-
    The 'F' word: 3.5/5 B-
    Dances with Smurfs: 3/5 C
    Pee: 3/5 C+
    My Nintendo webcomic,

Not great.

3/5

Come back, Zinc!! Sniper Squirrel's Avatar

probably my least favorite of the season, 2/5
    I'm just like Krusty!
    I'm Krusty, who are you? by NoHomers.net

Backdoor Sluts 9 makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughty Nurses 2

Was Cartman's hatred of minorities really worth a long boring song? Is pee really that funny? And why does Kyle hate bananas? This whole episode was just completely stupid and not even remotely funny.

Terrible end to the season.
    1/5

has his moments Disgruntled Goat's Avatar
    Between Pier 1 and that Pier 1 by Pier 17

Maybe it's because I watched it with a friend, but I thought it was hilarious. The song was a bit too long and didn't have any kind of structure, but apart from that, excellent.

Oh my God, you killed Kenny! Deranged South Park Fan's Avatar

I think the "Minorities in my Waterpark" song is, musically and lyrically, great. But then I would think that. Cartman singing isn't funny, no, but the content of the song is; in my opinion at least. : )
    Also have you considered that Kyle just hates bananas, because as a character he has an aversion to them, as opposed to it just being a poorly-written gag? I also don't see how it was un-South Park like, since effectively the joke relied on irony: the only thing Kyle hates more than pee is bananas, and the latter in the only think that can "cure" him of the formers affliction. This is fairly common in SP.

Blog Entries

Haha, "like the all of us". You're funny, homer5000. :silverado:

Thread Information