Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure Time

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Irreverent Humor Throughout Blake's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No, it's a full new season. They've listed all the episode titles and several title cards on the blog already

Also had some interesting concept art from season 1. The episode where the guys are all naked originally had them covered by beavers until CN caught on and they changed it to logs, or "wood"

Reading that made me laugh

Pin Pal

Quote Originally Posted by Mt. Doom View Post
    Also had some interesting concept art from season 1. The episode where the guys are all naked originally had them covered by beavers until CN caught on and they changed it to logs, or "wood"

Reading that made me laugh
    Heh, I read that post too and got a good chuckle from it. The creators of Rocko's Modern Life would be proud.

(The alternate title card for "The Enchiridion!" is a lot more shocking, though.)
    Quote Originally Posted by nnn View Post
    Sycophantic German,what's the matter with you can't speak english are something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophantic German View Post
    Heh, I read that post too and got a good chuckle from it. The creators of Rocko's Modern Life would be proud.

(The alternate title card for "The Enchiridion!" is a lot more shocking, though.)
    jesus, that title card

Blog Entries

"Well this ant's about to get into his pants!"
    "what?"

Funny episode, loved the "soul food" joke and Marceline's Dad had a good blend of creepy/funny

King of the Rock Bottom The Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

this might be one of my favorite things ever

Blog Entries

I really like this show, my two favorite episodes are My Two Favorite People and It Came From the Nightosphere.
    By the way, good video The Sovereign.

the bear who loves to love c l o n e's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blobulle View Post
    I really like this show, my two favorite episodes are My Two Favorite People and It Came From the Nightosphere.
    By the way, good video The Sovereign.
    Yeah, Nightosphere's my favourite episode too, love that one.

This season's been pretty good so far. Memory of a Memory was epic and Too Young was great too. The rest have been good if not great (wasn't a big fan of Morituri te Salutamus though).

Also here's the clip of the upcoming "Fionna and Cake" gender-swapped episode:

Fionna sounds disappointingly... dull.

500-year-old Mongoose Cow zartok-35's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedwaySquad View Post
    Nightosphere
    Daddy, why did you eat my fries? I bought them, and they were mine. But you ate them, you ate my fries. And I cried. But you didn't see me cry.

Blog Entries

I just enjoy seeing how much crap they manage to get away with. The fact there's an episode where they practically try to help a snail get laid still amazes me

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So next weeks gonna be the season finale with the Lich showing the secrets of Ooo. Anyone like Season 4 or looking forward to Season 5?
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

Blog Entries

Season 4 was great. Once the finale airs I hope they'll announce when season 5 starts shortly after.

Blog Entries

Just saw the season finale.
    What happned! Another dimension?

Blog Entries

So, it ended with Finn becoming Lemongrab and living on a farm. I honestly have no clue what happened at the end.

Anyway, next season has a 2nd Fionna and Cake episode and should tell us what in gods name happened.

A World Without Lawyers HerbertMcHoover's Avatar

Wow. That was the best episode of the show right there. Can't wait until next month to see what happens and where they really are.

Blog Entries

Season 5 starts November 12th.
    The creators posted all the episode names and production codes here, and apparently were getting a one hour special this season (a 4 part episode production wise).

http://adventuretimeart.frederator.c...ey-sports-fans

Blog Entries

The premiere sounds epic and will be interesting to see more stuff on the Lich and possibly the world before the Mushroom War.

From the titles alone, I'm guessing Lady Rainicorn's gonna have the baby, there's gonna be another episode about Simon and Marceline, and apparently 2 episodes like Five Short Graybles which I'm not completely sure about, but the rest of the episodes sound like they'll be good.

Blog Entries

I've been catching up on some episodes after being blown away by the season finale

I like the reveal in "Holly Jolly Secrets" that ice king used to be a normal dude but I wish they weren't making the mushroom war stuff so blatant

"I Remember You" reminds me exactly of that terrible futurama episode about hermes and bender. here's two characters with no previous meaningful interaction only now they're linked through ~*backstory*~ and you're supposed to feel sad or whatever

Blog Entries

I Remember you was one of the best episods I've seen by them, it's just the creators revealing more of the backstory for charecters.

ooooooooooooooooooh leprechaun_dan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I love Jake's reactions
    [SIZE=1] Check out my South Park episode ideas in my user notes (Note: It's the fifth and last note): http://www.nohomers.net/usernote.php...ewuser&u=41294

"I got blisters on me fingers!" ~ Ringo Starr (Helter Skelter)

Led Zeppelin IV > Houses of the Holy > Physical Graffiti > Led Zeppelin II > Led Zeppelin I > Led Zeppelin III > Presence > In Through the Out Door > Coda

Blog Entries

i really need to get back into this show, last year (when all the eps used to be on youtube) i must have got through the first two seasons in a couple of weeks and was eagerly waiting for the third, which i watched some of but then kept forgetting about. most recent ep i watched was holly jolly secrets which i loved

Blog Entries

Now that the episode has finished in the other time zones,
    The Season premeire was great and finding out finns last name was cool. Also Jake hanging out with Prismo and the cosmic owl was funny.
    So much to talk about for this episode!! But I dunno what to say
    5/5

Food-Crazed Maniac Oh, that's raspberry!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I caught everything after the commercial but didn't get Finn's last name.

Blog Entries

It was in the first half, his last name was Mertin

Blog Entries

I loved the premiere

prismo was a great character

still confused as to what the lich's role in ooo's creation was

Banned
    Blog Entries

The special was insane, I loved it!

Blog Entries

god i didn't realise how much i'd forgotten from the earlier eps when i watched this. still loved it though

i don't really get why finn's universe was how it was.. he wished that the lich never existed, and yet it appeared in that flashback to the ice king and jake became the lich.. i feel like i'm missing something obvious here

The finale was a cop-out but the premiere was enjoyable. I really enjoyed Jake's time with Prismo, even if the Cosmic Owl appearing and acting just as regular "dude" felt like the show was further stripping itself of its mystery.

So the Lich didn't get his wish; what happens to him and Billy? The ending felt a little bit weak, in that respect. As interesting it was to view an alternate reality, I was expecting more of a showdown with the Lich and now I'm left wondering what the end result is meant to be,

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cloneasaurus View Post
    god i didn't realise how much i'd forgotten from the earlier eps when i watched this. still loved it though

i don't really get why finn's universe was how it was.. he wished that the lich never existed, and yet it appeared in that flashback to the ice king and jake became the lich.. i feel like i'm missing something obvious here
    From what I can gather from the timeline, Simon (past Ice King) got the crown and went insane around the time the Lich came to be to destroy the world and in the true timeline, either Simon fought the Lich and lost or simply didn't fight him while he destroyed the world for 1,000 years until history turns the Earth into Ooo. Finns wish to have the Lich not exist was looped like a monkeys paw thing like the wish creature said, so Simon did fight and beat the Lich and stop him from causing destruction of the planet, not stopping his existence, but stopping him someway with someone to do so. Because of this, all of the history during the 1,000 years changed, so the Lich wars never happened, Ice King never froze the land a new one, Marceline never saw the worlds destruction, but still saw Simon and got enough magic to still live in a demented form, and all the magic stuff like candy people and monster hybrids weren't created to form a demented town that still has humans alive and the main life on the Earth.

So in conclusion, I did think the Lich not existing would mean that he would cease to exist or not be created, but for the show, he's just stopped from destroying the world and rising up 100's of years ago to destroy us. The Lichs reawakening by future Finn was by Finn himself, and not part of the wish. If you don't understand, the other episodes should help at that, mainly Seasons 3 and 4.

Anyways, great episode, love all the what-ifs for the alternate time line and dark stuff the crown causes Finn and how he reacts to his family and trying to save himself like what Simon probably did. The Jake stuff was also pretty funny and liked his conversations with the wish guy and the Cosmic Owl, but it really does downplay how much of a god he is.

King of the Rock Bottom The Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The lich is basically the personification of the mutagen bomb and destruction

Milhouse once mentioned a city very close to mine.
    Blog Entries

I don't see what the big deal is about this show. What's the joke? What's the gimmick? I watched an episode with my nephew once (and a compilation of clips by that Space Princess character) and was peeved the whole time.

31. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Itchy, Swoony

Thread Information