Page 1 of 75 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 19 Information

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Some kind of crazy person McClure's Avatar

Season 19 Information

Season 19 Information Thread

The following information regards The Simpsons Season 19 (2007-2008)

Regards to the following for keeping this thread chock-full of the latest info: Binky, Roger Myers III, piccolo, Heub, Vox Nerduli, Tomacco, Simpsons Forever!, I can see your Doodle and everyone else who contributes over the next year!

The information below is as accurate as when last updated, but could change at any time, so make sure you check this post regularly and I’ll keep it updated with all the latest news concerning the 19th Season.

Aired Episodes
    > September 23, 2007: JABF20 - He Loves To Fly and he D'ohs - 401st episode (PROMO)
    > September 30, 2007: JABF18 - The Homer of Seville - 402nd episode (PROMO)
    > October 7, 2007: JABF21 - Midnight Towboy - 403rd episode
    > October 14, 2007: JABF19 - I Don't Wanna Know Why the Caged Bird Sings - 404th episode
    > November 4, 2007: JABF16 - Treehouse of Horror XVIII - 405th episode (PROMO)
    > November 11, 2007: JABF22 - Little Orphan Millie - 406th episode
    > November 18, 2007: JABF17 - Husbands and Knives - 407th episode
    > November 25, 2007: KABF01 - Funeral for a Fiend - 408th episode
    > December 16, 2007: KABF02 - Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind - 409th episode (PROMO)
    > January 6, 2008: KABF03 - E. Pluribus Wiggum - 410th episode
    > January 27, 2008: KABF04 - That 90's Show - 411th episode
    > February 17, 2008: KABF05 - Love, Springfieldian style - 412th episode (PROMO)
    > March 2, 2008: KABF06 - The Debarted - 413th episode (PROMO)
    > March 9, 2008: KABF07 - Dial 'N' for Nerder - 414th episode
    > March 30, 2008: KABF08 - Smoke on the Daughter - 415th episode
    > April 13, 2008: KABF09 - Papa Don't Leech - 416th episode
    > April 27, 2008: KABF10 - Apocalypse Cow - 417th episode
    > May 4, 2008: KABF11 - Any Given Sundance - 418th episode
    > May 11, 2008: KABF12 - Mona Leaves-a - 419th episode

Upcoming Episodes with a Known Airdate

May 18, 2008: KABF13 - All About Lisa
    Written by John Frink
    In the all-new season finale, Drew Carey guest-voices as himself. As Krusty’s new assistant, Lisa soon steals the spotlight and gets her own television show, leaving Krusty behind. But when she’s honored as Entertainer of the Year at the Springfield Media Awards, she realizes that the she may not be cut out for showbiz after all. Meanwhile, Bart and Homer spend some time bonding through their newfound love of coin-collecting.[/color]

Season 20

Upcoming Episodes
    KABF14 - Double, Double, Boy in Trouble
    Written by Bill Odenkirk

KABF15 - Lost Verizon
    Guest starring Matt Damon. (Source)

Plots without an Episode
    Confirmed Guest Stars (without episodes yet)

More Information: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.a...=20070722fox06

Extra Info (unconfirmed episode plots/rumours/miscellaneous info)
    Please Note: These are possible plotlines for upcoming episodes and have not been confirmed. These plotlines may serve as either main or sub-plots, but nothing is official on them until they are identified with a title.

>Season 19 is Al Jean's seventh consecutive season as Executive Producer, longer than any previous EP has spent running the show.

>Amy Winehouse may be in an upcoming episode in which she teaches Lisa how to be a singer.

> There will be a Prison Break episode in the near future "with tattoos and everything!" (Source)

Warning: Bad Media Sources!
    Because of consistently false information that these sources have provided in the past, please do not take information from TV.com, The Sun/The Star (UK), or Wikipedia seriously. Likewise, fake episode titles/plots and other false information posted will be ignored by the thread starter and the moderators in charge of maintaining this post. Thanks in advance.

Around The World
    For information on upcoming episodes airing across the globe, please see the following threads:
    UK Channel 4 and Sky One Discussion Thread
    Aussie/Zealander Lounge (contains off topic discussion)

For a more detailed list of upcoming episodes see the snpp.com guides, usually updated weekly:
    Europe
    Australia

Or, if you're still catching up on Season 18, please check the Season 18 Information Thread.
    Last edited by McClure; 05-18-2008 at 02:38 PM.

Save Me Jebus

Great thread. Thanks for the info. Too bad Australia is stuck with season 17.

Galalimit

Wow, i'm surprised, you actually did a pretty good job there. But being absent over the summer might be a problem, alot of season 19 information will come in the summer, one of the mods will have to edit it while your away.

I'll try my best to keep it as up to date as possible. There will be a couple weeks during the summer when I won't be able to update it, but there likely won't be any great floods of information and the moderators can handle the thread.

Blog Entries

I like the informations piled up right there.

I wonder when the mods will put this up on the sticky. But since we have one episode left for Season 18, we might have to wait.

I'm guessing the season premiere is in around September
    calmer than you are

*RIP Marcia Wallace* TriforceBun's Avatar

Alright, bring on season 19! I'm interested in how/if the show's style will change after the movie's release. I have a theory that parts of S18 were rushed due to the sheer amount of work the staff has had to do over the past couple years. Hopefully we get another format-bender and/or flashback episode this season...those always turn out to be the best.
    My Nintendo webcomic,

Wow Season 19

Excited, Great Episodes already

Out of touch old timer Nebuchanezzar's Avatar

Might be worthwhile to change the link to the Aussie thread to the actual discussion that's on the GD board now.
    We are trying to archive all of the noteworthy, substantial and important Simpsons related posts/threads on the NHC. This website hosts an enormous library of great observations that ought to be catalogued in a library of online criticism. If you know of any threads that fit this bill PLEASE CONTRIBUTE to the link below.

CLICK HERE

Also of interest:
    My grades and reviews of every episode from seasons 1-7

Quote Originally Posted by Homerphobic
    Great thread. Thanks for the info. Too bad Australia is stuck with season 17.
    Free-to-air (Channel 10) is midway through 18.
    Last edited by Zeus; Today at 12:00 PM. Reason: to fuck with you

Blog Entries

looking forward to seeing more information on this thread. but you did a real good job collecting that much information.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy C
    Might be worthwhile to change the link to the Aussie thread to the actual discussion that's on the GD board now.
    Which can be found here: http://www.nohomers.net/showthread.php?t=60767

TV Guide confirmed that a Sideshow Bob episode is in production, with David Hyde Pierce returning.

Quote Originally Posted by I can see your Doodle
    For a more detailed list of upcoming episodes see the snpp.com guides, usually updated weekly:
    Australia
    Latest Updates And Scheduling News
    JUNE 28, 2006.

heh

In the Australia discussion thread Adam said he was going to ask Jouni if someone else could begin updating the Australia schedule on SNPP -- I said I was up for it...haven't heard anything since.

jouni's pretty much uncontactable, the last few emails i've sent him havent gotten replies.

i didnt forget, though. i'll try again.

not black mozart chocolatey socrates's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Great! Looking foward to Husbands And Knifes subplot. I also like the idea of the Kang and Kodos segment of the THOH. He Loves To Fly And He D'ohs also looks promising Although i'm not so sure of Midnight Towboy; it seems a bit Maximum Homerdrive-ish. I have a feeling the episode: I Don't Wanna Know Why the Caged Bird Sings will revolve around a member of the simpson family getting a bird, Sounds a bit boring to me. As for the valentines one...Please for the love of God no.

Great Those episodes sound pretty cool but we still need season 18 to finish

canadian. likes the hockeys arii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Sanchez
    TV Guide confirmed that a Sideshow Bob episode is in production, with David Hyde Pierce returning.
    This makes me happy. So very, very happy.

I'm also really looking forward to the subplot of Husbands and Knives, since that sounds great, too. The rest of them sound very average to me, nothing to really look forward to and nothing that stands out, but so far, nothing sounds all that bad.

None of the episodes under "confirmed airdate" have confirmed airdates...

But anyway, it should be interesting to see where this season goes since most are convinced the show is stuck in a rut now. Is Al Jean confirmed to be the EP for the season?

Blog Entries

As much as i think Al rules, i really think after season 19 or 20 someone else should take over. He did a great job on most of season 18 especially the second half but enough already...i mean 7 seasons!? come on.

Blog Entries

i agree that jean will have had his fair share by atleast season 19. but it just annoys me on who to pick after him, it would be hard to carry on and keep the episodes great from the jean era.

online & ready 2 upload posts jim's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Husbands & Knives sounds quite interesting. I wish they'd stop trying to make episode pun names instead of just slapping on a name which isn't trying to hard to be funny.

Purple Monkey Dishwasher Lionel Mclure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Grubermeister
    I have a feeling the episode: I Don't Wanna Know Why the Caged Bird Sings will revolve around a member of the simpson family getting a bird, Sounds a bit boring to me.
    I think that this is the Bob and Cecil, which should be great. I also can't wait to see Alan Moore in Husbands and Knives-I think it's fantastic that someone who's such a recluse and so against publicity would agree to go on the Simpsons.
    Oh please, this is senseless destruction, with none of my usual social commentary
    -Bart Simpson

We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One of them is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere.Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville? I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what we called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt-which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days nickels had pictures of bumblebees on them. "Gimme five bees for a quarter,"you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah. The important thing was I had an onion tied to my belt-which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. All you could get was those big yellow ones....

Purple Monkey Dishwasher Lionel Mclure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Grubermeister
    I have a feeling the episode: I Don't Wanna Know Why the Caged Bird Sings will revolve around a member of the simpson family getting a bird, Sounds a bit boring to me.
    I think that this is the Bob and Cecil, which should be great. I also can't wait to see Alan Moore in Husbands and Knives-I think it's fantastic that someone who's such a recluse and so against publicity would agree to go on the Simpsons.

I'm looking most foward to the The Sideshow Bob and Cecil ep. I know that tha last Sideshow Bob episode sucked, but having Cecil back is really awesome...
    Lightspeed Briefs, as seen in your dreams.
    My deviantART page

I'm curious, why do you think that I Don't Wanna Know Why the Caged Bird Sings will be the Sideshow Bob episode?

I read in the Toronto Star today that John Mahoney will be guest starring alongside Grammer and Pierce.

http://www.thestar.com/News/article/215823

Is Jean EPing the 19th season?

edit: I should have read the first post, disregard this.
    Dyslexia, Duffman's secret shame!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I can see your Doodle
    I'm curious, why do you think that I Don't Wanna Know Why the Caged Bird Sings will be the Sideshow Bob episode?
    Sideshow Bob is a jailbird and he's caged. He also probably likes too sing (like in cape feare). I hope that answered your question. I thought is was gonna be about a bird at first but when you think about it...

Wasn't he free at the end of The Italian Bob? That would mean he isn't currently a jailbird.
    Season 29 Ratings
    The Serfsons D- Springfield Splendor B- Whistler's Father C- Treehouse of Horror XXVIII C Grampy Can Ya Hear Me ​D- The Old Blue Mayor She Ain't What She Used To Be ​C Singin' in the Lane ​C- Mr Lisa's Opus ​B+ Gone Boy ​B Haw-Haw Land ​D Frink Gets Testy ​C Homer is Where the Art Isn't ​C- 3 Scenes Plus a Tag From a Marriage ​B- Fears of a Clown ​B No Good Read Goes Unpunished ​C+ King Leer ​B+ Lisa Gets the Blues ​D- Forgive and Regret ​C Left Behind ​B- Throw Grampa From the Dane ​C+ Flanders' Ladder ​B-

Thread Information