Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Family Guy Movie Leaked

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Family Guy Movie Leaked

It's on --bigbrotheriswatching--. It takes a while, even on a fast connection, but it's well worth the wait. Much better than I expected.

thank you based god SideshowTim's Avatar

woo. it says there is like 40 files, do i have to compress them and if so how do i do it?

Guy who loses arguments. newhook_1's Avatar

I 'spect this'll be closed to cover NHC's butt legally. Good find none the less.

streets ahead

Guests can't see the Springfield Community Center, so unless some important person registers I'm sure it's fine. Thanks, Malachy.

i found a one file version at isohunt and i'm downloading at 0.6kb/s, i imagine this is getting the shit downloaded out of it.

freedom. silence. always.

Quote Originally Posted by SideshowTim
    woo. it says there is like 40 files, do i have to compress them and if so how do i do it?
    you mean UNcompress, and you just open one of the files with winrar and it should uncompress fine

Just dont post any direct links to the file, or direct links to the URL of a site hosting it. Talking about it, thats fine, but keep up pretenses like we don't encourage illegal downloads Anyone can, and has, registered to view anything here.

If you're interested in "researching the leak" just PM someone who's mentioned already finding it keep that info and requests for it private.
    I've been accused of vulgarity. I say that's bullshit!

I wouldnt know, but it's available on major torrent sites. Whatever those are.
    You can't prove it won't happen.

freedom. silence. always.

i just watched this, and it's fucking hilarious. almost every joke is spot-on, a good main plot involving stewie, and there were a few subplots that were executed well. surpringly, not a lot of stewie-gay jokes but there is some hinting. better than any episode this season 5/5

streets ahead

I thought it was pretty decent, the wraparound segments were okay (the first more so than the last, and the intermission was hilarious). Part 2 and 3 seemed overall better than part 1 but it had the distinctive feel that it was 3 separate episodes joined together... which is no surprise considering the different writers. It still suffered from a lot of the problems that season four has had though, however it didn't seem as bad or as over the top. After the movie actually ended, it began to drag on a bit with pointless long cutaway gags that really weren't funny. Overall I'd say it's worth watching but don't get your hopes up too high. 6/10

personality goes a long way Toli's Avatar

Took 11 hours but I finally have it on dvd.

"SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker".

what's an applebees Necromancer's Avatar

i am the killer dressed in pilgrim's clothing.

it wasn't too bad at all. some jokes fell flat while there were some other hilarious moments, the cutaway gags were the best in a long time. the word fuck seemed to be a bit overused at the end but that's okay, i was expecting that. it was pretty good and i was fairly impressed, i will watch it again and then rate it since i was half asleep when i watched the first half of it.

looking at this as three separate episodes it would have sucked, so i'm glad they decided to go ahead with the dvd movie release.

it was great but felt weird, and would have been more satisfying as its original purpose of an extension to the family guy series before it was renewed. the first episode felt especially detatched from the other two but everything gets nicely wrapped up.

now awaiting the futurama movie!

Nothin' wrong with that!

the word fuck seemed to be a bit overused at the end but that's okay, i was expecting that.
    Yeah, it all started when that 'lady' came in. Man was that getting annoying.

Too big a file for me to bother with. I'll just pick up the DVD when it comes out in September.

Reformed Lurker

I hope you guys that enjoyed it buy the DVD when it comes out.

If I worked for FOX, this rampant piracy sure as hell wouldn't inspire me to release a Futurama DVD.

reporter: stewie! stewie! are fox going to bring back futurama?
    stewie: what magazine are you from?
    reporter: entertainment weekly
    (stewie snaps reporters neck then walks away)

Banned

Great news, but I hate BitTorrent and will not download this program for safety reasons. I'll just wait 'till it comes out on video & DVD. Rated 15 or not.

Blog Entries

Much, much better off as three episodes divided. I mean, for God's sakes, I could tell where EACH EPISODE ended. It was too obvious. And I am a little concered on why TiVo wasn't a parody of TiVo...but actually TiVo. Product placement anyone?

Oh, Futurama gag in the beginning: priceless. The red carpet ceremony was good, and we finally had a character from the past come back and be used for a different joke (surprisingly it was the most feared-to-come-back)...plus, Quagmire's "bootleg" copy was pretty funny, especially to us pirates here today. (I use that term LOOSELY, thank you)

Anyways, I will buy it just to ensure my spot in Heaven. Plus, I want bonus features. And why did that Vanessa chick have to say the F-word so much, and one more question: who voiced Fran? FG staff member or guest star...sounded familiar...
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

Heh, they mentioned this download on Attack of the Show last night. They didn't discuss it though. (Because obviously, that would have been illegal.)
    Quote Originally Posted by homer5000
    we finally had a character from the past come back and be used for a different joke (surprisingly it was the most feared-to-come-back)
    Who was it?

scummy man

finished the download earlier. will watch it sometime soon, maybe even now.

It was good. It was much better than most of the episodes from this season, even if they were supposed to be three episodes in it. I think it work good as a movie. Pretty funny, would definitely watch it again.

4/5
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

reporter: stewie! stewie! are fox going to bring back futurama?
    stewie: what magazine are you from?
    reporter: entertainment weekly
    (stewie snaps reporters neck then walks away)
    was this the Futurama joke that Homer500 hundred was refering too?
    Quote Originally Posted by simpsonsfan20 View Post
    My view: You can show pictures of people in the nude, you can show pictures of people having sex, you can even show kids naked, but SHOW HOMER 'DOING IT' WITH LISA AND I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN.

I hope not, 'cause that one sucks...

All of The General's signatures are hosted by ImageShack

scummy man

yeah, so i decided to watch it since my last post and yeah it was pretty fucking good. not really in with the family guy news but is there going to be a next season? i heard 410 was the last of that season.

Quote Originally Posted by General GK
    I hope not, 'cause that one sucks...
    I agree it is stupid, and it makes no sense. If that really is from the movie, then I see further evidence of why I am not a big fan of the show.

Stonecutter

I just saw it and I loved it. The writing had a real great cinematic feel to it. The same can be said for some of the animation too. Really high quality stuff. Definitely going to buy it in September.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    yeah, so i decided to watch it since my last post and yeah it was pretty fucking good. not really in with the family guy news but is there going to be a next season? i heard 410 was the last of that season.
    Yeah, season five starts on September 11, which will also include this movie as a three parter, probably without the beginning and end filler material though.

*RIP Marcia Wallace* TriforceBun's Avatar

Did they really use the F-word? Unbleeped? And what was the Futurama joke?
    My Nintendo webcomic,

Yes, they really used the f-word. I think Lois said it first on the red carpet in the beginning. It surprised me.

Thread Information