Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 448485868788899091929394
Results 2,791 to 2,799 of 2799

Thread: Simpsons Comics Thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I find the first 70 or so issues to be the best of the bunch. Once it hits the mid-100s there's a definite decline in quality, and by the end of the run they were pretty childish stories.
    That may have been intentional. Notice that some of the issues in the 200s are no longer one story per issue; this mimicks the "multiple shorter stories" format used in Bart Simpson Comics, which was done that way to target younger readers that might not have the attention span to get through a full-length story.

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Bart Simpson Breaks Out contains Bart Simpson Comics issues 78 through 83, except for the story "Springfield Babies" in issue 82. (Looks like Comic Book Gal is going to have to hold onto that issue for a while longer.)

However, for whatever reason, they appear in the book in order 83, 78, 80, 79, 81, 82.

Also, three stories have appeared in various volumes of Simpsons Comics Explosion:
    Lisa's Laughatory and The Martin Chronicles! are in Explosion #2
    Who the Bartman? is in Explosion #3

Quote Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
    Bart Simpson Breaks Out contains Bart Simpson Comics issues 78 through 83, except for the story "Springfield Babies" in issue 82. (Looks like Comic Book Gal is going to have to hold onto that issue for a while longer.)

However, for whatever reason, they appear in the book in order 83, 78, 80, 79, 81, 82.

Also, three stories have appeared in various volumes of Simpsons Comics Explosion:
    Lisa's Laughatory and The Martin Chronicles! are in Explosion #2
    Who the Bartman? is in Explosion #3
    that's nice but I don't collect the Bart Simpson comics, though I did find 100 at my local shop I have no intention of donating it because I consider it "Collector's status" I don't donate it even if it's in a collection
    Last edited by ComicBookGal; 04-05-2019 at 03:52 PM.
    Simpsons Comics 1993-2018

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

Whoa! A quick Google search tells me nothing, I wonder who is publishing?

Also worth noting, with The Simpsons now being owned by Disney I checked out how the company handles kids comics and stuff that just doesn't fit with Marvel and IDW looks to be Disney's go-to with them handling all the Disney stuff as well as the kid targeted Marvel comics and kid targeted Star Wars comics. So if The Simpsons do come back as a comic book, my bet is on IDW.
    UP AND ATOM!

I'm guessing that this will probably be an online exclusive or something

I'm trying to remember a Simpsons comic from the late 2000s or early 2010s where at one point, Bart woke up screaming from a nightmare or something, and Homer yelled from the other room "LISA! KEEP IT DOWN!" I thought it was pretty funny, and it reminded me of "Treehouse of Horror II" when Bart woke up screaming and he sounded kind of like Lisa there!

That's A Paddlin'

Quote Originally Posted by yodazone View Post
    Link doesn’t work. Can someone tell me what this was??

Last edited by JohnBee; 04-26-2019 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Link didn’t work

10. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dark Homer

Thread Information