Page 9 of 372 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast
    Stonecutter

Ralph had told Wiggum that he had the craziest dream, and Wiggum said "Ralphie, you're still in it."

The Third Man Snake_aka_Jailbird's Avatar

Anyone got Hank Aziria's email? or Dan's? I got Harry's and Nancy's(although she won't answer) and Harry always (almost) replies...

Reading this post is an offer you can't refuse.

Kamatsu Motors Bimbo

Sorry but I don't think I'd have gotten an answer otherwise

Take 3 Funny - not funny teacher

In Special Edna (Skinner proposes did I get the title right?) What is the joke with that teacher when the Teacher Of The Year Award judges say Dead Poets Society ruined a generation of educators and I know its a movie could you go into more detail about what the teacher himself said and why the other judges made the comment? :mexican:
    Last edited by Miss Springfield; 11-10-2004 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Did this so someone would see it!
    Moe: What are you telling us, were trapped like rats?

Russ Cargill: No, rats can't be trapped this easily, you're trapped like... carrots.

Stonecutter

The movie starred Robin Wiliams and the teacher on the showed the charismatic behavior of Robin Williams, to the judges' dismay. The judges were basically old-fashioned and would rather education by tedious than fun (it's a low-level everyday satire, in a sense). I hope this clears things up, because I've tried posting this reply 2 times...

Kamatsu Motors Bimbo

I do know the movie, I wanna know what the funny teacher said? The joke! I don't know what he said because it was in an odd voice. Do you know what I mean now?

Pin Pal

What episode is it with the cowboy Buck Mcoy as Barts hero when he climbs his fence wen the mean dog is chasing him i just saw it yesterday and i feel like i never seen it before so i wanna know the episode name to see if i have. thanks

"Lastest Gun in the West"

scissors on his fuckin head That Jerk's Avatar

Sideshow Bob's "I've become accustomed to his face" song routine... After seeing Family Guy doing the same thing i know it has to be a parody, but of what?

It's a parody of a song from the musical "My Fair Lady." ("I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face")
    Season rankings: 4, 7, 2, 3, 6, 5, 8, 15, 1, 16, 9, 14, 13, 17, 12, 10, 11

Banned

I AM MISSING 2 EPISODES FOR MY DVD COLLECTION AND ONE IS "MY MOTHER THE CARJACKER" I AM STILL MAD @ MY WIFE THE SECOND ONE IS A EPISODE WHERE THERE ARE SOCCER RIOTS I DON'T REMEMBER THIS EPISODE WHAT IS THE TITLE I LOOKED @ SNPP.COM COULDN'T FIND IT PLEASE HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sector 8
    I AM MISSING 2 EPISODES FOR MY DVD COLLECTION AND ONE IS "MY MOTHER THE CARJACKER" I AM STILL MAD @ MY WIFE THE SECOND ONE IS A EPISODE WHERE THERE ARE SOCCER RIOTS I DON'T REMEMBER THIS EPISODE WHAT IS THE TITLE I LOOKED @ SNPP.COM COULDN'T FIND IT PLEASE HELP
    THE CARTRIDGE FAMILY!

Banned

who is the last Past Presdient(not Dubya) not to show up on the simpsons on simpsons ( Cronalogical order) there has been 13 presidents on the simpsons

pee air true dough Larson Something's Avatar

I was gonna say LBJ, but I think that might have been him holding a dog by the ears in the Clockwork Orange scene from Dog Of Death. If so, then I guess Hoover.

Although I think we've only seen Eisenhower in still photos, in Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming and Bart After Dark.

Banned

ITS PRETTY FUNNY I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT AND I FORGOT RONALD REAGAN WAS HE EVER ON THE SIMPSONS

pretty rad

REAGAN WAS IN HOMER'S BARBERSHOP QUARTET
    newest fad! twitter | the photodump | facebook
    [00:29] AlonsoWDC: hank hill would cum out of his mouth in disgust if he were here right now

Quote Originally Posted by Larson Something
    I was gonna say LBJ, but I think that might have been him holding a dog by the ears in the Clockwork Orange scene from Dog Of Death. If so, then I guess Hoover.
    That was LBJ holding the dog, which was something that LBJ did in a very-odd press photo-op. Hoover's the most-recent one not pictured yet, not counting George W. Bush.

PETER SECTOR 8: TRY LOOKING HERE: http://www.snpp.com/guides/presidents.html

Banned

Thank you Roger Myers for the info i thought H. HOOVER was on the simpsons?

He's undeniably real George Cauldron's Avatar

Can we see a photograph of Herbert Hoover's head on the wall of Presidents in Bart the Lover, or is it too indistinct to be counted?

I cant remember what the episode name is where Homer bought a computer and then made his own web site and then some people tought he new too much about something(dont know what) and they kidnapped him and but him on this island with all these other special and wierd people...in the end the whole family is on the island!

Also what season is it in?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by solidsimpson
    I cant remember what the episode name is where Homer bought a computer and then made his own web site and then some people tought he new too much about something(dont know what) and they kidnapped him and but him on this island with all these other special and wierd people...in the end the whole family is on the island!

1) "The Computer wore Menace Shoes" Season 12
    2) he made up a store about FLU Shots being mind controlling

Assistant Superintendent Leopold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by solidsimpson

The Computer Wore Menace Shoes, season 12. Homer builds a web site under the name of Mr. X, and when he post the news about mind control using flu shots, he's taken to the island.

Pin Pal

In "All's Fair In Oven War" what kind of cream stuff did Marge use in her hot-dog thing. Like what kind of filling, like butterscotch, or something else.? Sorry if it wasn't worded to well, I didn't know how to put it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the simpsons brainiac
    In "All's Fair In Oven War" what kind of cream stuff did Marge use in her hot-dog thing. Like what kind of filling, like butterscotch, or something else.? Sorry if it wasn't worded to well, I didn't know how to put it
    You sead "Cream Stuff" LOL no, but serously it was CARMEL :mexican:

Junior Camper

"All's Fair In Oven War" what kind of cream stuff did Marge use in her hot-dog thing. Like what kind of filling, like butterscotch, or something else.? Sorry if it wasn't worded to well, I didn't know how to put it
    If I remember correctly, the dessert dogs consisted of a meringue bun, fried dough for the hot-dog and caramel and jam (?) for mustard and ketchup.
    "I believe that famous people have a debt to everyone. If celebrities didn't want people pawing through their garbage and saying they're gay, they shouldn't have tried to express themselves creatively."

Banned

Ketchuop was cherry sauce

Kamatsu Motors Bimbo

Sarin (In the one where Manjula gets all the valentines day presents) and the pilot skywriter says its just peace corps surplus. Peace corps Surplus? What Bart doing the digging about in Homer the Moe anyway?

WTH'S MY GRILLED CHEESE?!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Springfield
    What Bart doing the digging about in Homer the Moe anyway?
    If you remember, it was a completely made-up story by Homer, so it doesn't have to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Springfield
    Sarin (In the one where Manjula gets all the valentines day presents) and the pilot skywriter says its just peace corps surplus. Peace corps Surplus?
    Sarin is one of the most dangerous chemical warfare agents, an extremely toxic liquid and gas that disrupts the nervous system. It became well-known in late 1995 when used by a Japanese doomsday cult, in a terrorist attack on the Tokyo subway system that killed 12 and sent more than 5,000 people to hospitals.

"Peace Corps surlus" is a joke on "military surplus", which is the way that "regular" stores that carry such outdated miltary products obtain them and sell them to civilians. The actual Peace Corps would have no use for Sarin. (Incidentally, Fantastic Dan explains that the can is "Peace Corps surplus" - its unlikely that he really exposed Springfield to the real chemical.)

He's undeniably real George Cauldron's Avatar

I've seen several scenes in The Simpsons where a character in control of a speeding car makes it past the other side of a level crossing, narrowly avoiding a train - at least off the top of my head, Homer the Heretic, Kill The Alligator and Run, and Treehouse of Horror XIV (with a motorcycle). Is there a specific movie that this comes from?

Quote Originally Posted by George Cauldron
    I've seen several scenes in The Simpsons where a character in control of a speeding car makes it past the other side of a level crossing, narrowly avoiding a train - at least off the top of my head, Homer the Heretic, Kill The Alligator and Run, and Treehouse of Horror XIV (with a motorcycle). Is there a specific movie that this comes from?
    I think they were references to escape scenes in The Dukes Of Hazard.

Thread Information