Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278328368369370371372373374375376377378
Results 11,311 to 11,322 of 11322
    Chatting Simpsons Since '93 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

@HowdyNeighbor What your describing did happen during the opening couch gag of Treehouse of Horror IX? Is this what you're thinking of by chance?

SEASON 32 RANKINGS
    Undercover Burns - 2/5 / I, Carumbus - 4.5/5 / Now Museum, Now You Don't - 1.5/5
    THOH XXXI = Toy Gory - 5/5 / Into the Homer-verse - 1.5/5 / Be Nine, Rewind - 4/5
    The 7 Beer Itch - DUD/5 / Podcast News - 3/5 / Three Dreams Denied - 1/5 / The Road to Cincinnati - 3.5/5
    Sorry Not Sorry - 3.5/5 / A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas - 4/5 / The Dad-Feelings Limited - 4.5/5
    Diary Queen - 2/5 / Wad Goals - 5/5 / Yokel Hero - 1/5 / Do PizzaBots Dream of Electric Guitars? - 2.5/5
    Manger Things - 2/5 / Uncut Femmes - 3.5/5 / Burger Kings - 1.5/5 / Panic on the Streets of Springfield - 4/5
    Maggie Simpson In "The Force Awakens From Its Nap" - 2/5
    Mother and Child Reunion - 3/5 / The Man from G.R.A.M.P.A. - 2/5 / The Last Barfighter - 5/5

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Lascelle View Post
    @HowdyNeighbor What your describing did happen during the opening couch gag of Treehouse of Horror IX? Is this what you're thinking of by chance?

Yes! But I remember there was another scene where she had her head stuck in something, is there an episode where Lisa gets her head stuck or is it supposed to be Marge?

Quote Originally Posted by Walid View Post
    This is a content question:

What words can they not say? They've said hell damn bitch ass countless times, and Homer {and some other people} have said "fuck" before, though it is of course censored. Would they be allowed to say slut, the W {you know it, i dislike swearing though}, the C word... would they ever be allowed that? Mostly slut and the C word, because whore has actually been used.
    The Simpsons have said slut about six times. Two were visual gags, the other three have been said by background characters. There is also one use of “slutty” by Krusty, but other than that, it’s never been said by a main character.

Hey guys, doesn't Grampa's hair look exactly a bit like a pineapple's green top?

Hello. I have been trying to find an episode that Eddie and some other guys from the police are taking bribes, or something similar. I am pretty sure it is one of the earlier seasons.
    In the episode, we see them riding around, busting people, getting free stuff from stores, and maby even collecting weed.

At the very end of the episode, we see the police has taken over a house, playing poker etc. And more cops keep showing up, parking outside, and they are gonna have a good time.
    I have been searching for The Simpsons Police taking bribes, but i have only found a general article that sums up Chief Wiggums history with bribes.
    I found the episode Marge joins the police, and fight corruption. In that episode, Homer has gatherings at his home playing poker.
    But it was not that episode. ( The Springfield Connection)
    If anyone has seen something similar and maby knows what i am looking for, i am happy for a reply.
    Thanks.

Blog Entries

ending sounds like The Canine Mutiny

7. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Kenneth

The ending looks right. Thank you Dark Homer. It looks like i have mixed up two different episodes. I will see if i can figure out which episode the other parts is from.

Hello you all!

My first post and primary reason to make this profile, although I have been lurking for some years.

So I'd want to ask, what episode was it, that has someone asking Homer, hadn't he had ones tried to play a dog's tail like a musical instrument.
    It was a newer episode, and I think I can misremember some detail, but anyway it was about Homer having had tried to play an animal's tail like an instrument. It's a bit difficult to google that quete.

Im in this vent until we move Trab Pu Kcip's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't know what episode is that, the only 2 I can think of is Homer Goes To College (where he makes Sir Oinks-A-Lot oink when he pulls his tail) and in Sweets And Sour Marge (where Homer plays a guitar with a snake)
    SEASON 32 SO FAR:

Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5, The Road to Cincinnati: 3/5, Sorry Not Sorry: 2/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: 1.5/5
    The Dad Feelings Limited: 4/5
    Diary Queen: 2.5/5, Wad Goals: 2.5/5, Yokel Hero: 2.5/5, Do PizzaBots Dream of Electric Guitars?: ?/5, Manger Things: 1.5/5, Uncut Femmes: 4/5
    Burger Kings: 2.5/5, Panic in the Streets of Springfield: 3.5/5,
    The Man From G.R.A.M.P.A: 2/5, Mother and Child Reunion: 2.5/5,
    The Last Bar-Fighter: 5/5
    SEASON OVERALL: ???/5

To be precise, it was only mentioned that Homer had tried that.
    Hope I don't mix it up with some other show, but dunno, what it could have been. The problem is, I saw that episode like half a year ago on tv, where it's always showing reruns.

Quote Originally Posted by HowdyNeighbor View Post
    Yes! But I remember there was another scene where she had her head stuck in something, is there an episode where Lisa gets her head stuck or is it supposed to be Marge?
    Additional info. It isn't just lisa or marge, but some female having her head stuck in something (I still can't remember that something). Please help me, if you are able to.
    The Simpsons is a parody of an 'American family'. Futurama is a story about sci-fi adventures mixed with a bit of real-life element to it.

Both have one thing in common: Once they go downhill, they get very idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    Hello. I have been trying to find an episode that Eddie and some other guys from the police are taking bribes, or something similar. I am pretty sure it is one of the earlier seasons.
    In the episode, we see them riding around, busting people, getting free stuff from stores, and maby even collecting weed.

At the very end of the episode, we see the police has taken over a house, playing poker etc. And more cops keep showing up, parking outside, and they are gonna have a good time.
    I have been searching for The Simpsons Police taking bribes, but i have only found a general article that sums up Chief Wiggums history with bribes.
    I found the episode Marge joins the police, and fight corruption. In that episode, Homer has gatherings at his home playing poker.
    But it was not that episode. ( The Springfield Connection)
    If anyone has seen something similar and maby knows what i am looking for, i am happy for a reply.
    Thanks.
    Think you're getting a couple of episodes mixed up, the scene where the cops take over the house is the one where bart gets a credit card and buys laddie, then gives up SLH.

Thread Information