Page 374 of 378 FirstFirst ... 274324364365366367368369370371372373374375376377378 LastLast
Results 11,191 to 11,220 of 11322

It's my first time in this page, and English is not my first lenguage, I remember a scene where the family is in a restaurant, bart start having a "flashback" (it's his future voice saying things like "that moment changed my life" or "at the time i didn't understand what he meant" or someyhing like that) and homer yells at him twice to stop. Thanks in advance.

Im in this vent until we move Trab Pu Kcip's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That scene was in "Three Men And A Comic Book".

The exact line was:

(BGM: The Byrds' "Turn, Turn, Turn" playing)

The Wonder Years narrator: Me? Get a job? Were they serious? I didn't realize it at the time, but a little piece of my childhood had slipped away forever.

Homer: Bart! What are you staring at?

Bart: Uh... Nothing.

The Wonder Years narrator: He didn't say it, and neither did I, but at that moment my Dad and I were closer than we've ever--

Homer: Bart! Stop it.

Bart: Sorry.
    Last edited by Trab Pu Kcip; 09-23-2020 at 10:55 AM.
    SEASON 32 SO FAR:

Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5, The Road to Cincinnati: 3/5, Sorry Not Sorry: 2/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: 1.5/5
    The Dad Feelings Limited: 4/5
    Diary Queen: 2.5/5, Wad Goals: 2.5/5, Yokel Hero: 2.5/5, Do PizzaBots Dream of Electric Guitars?: ?/5, Manger Things: 1.5/5, Uncut Femmes: 4/5
    Burger Kings: 2.5/5, Panic in the Streets of Springfield: 3.5/5,
    The Man From G.R.A.M.P.A: 2/5, Mother and Child Reunion: 2.5/5,
    The Last Bar-Fighter: 5/5
    SEASON OVERALL: ???/5

Quote Originally Posted by Trab Pu Kcip View Post
    That scene was in "Three Men And A Comic Book".

The exact line was:

(BGM: The Byrds' "Turn, Turn, Turn" playing)

The Wonder Years narrator: Me? Get a job? Were they serious? I didn't realize it at the time, but a little piece of my childhood had slipped away forever.

Homer: Bart! What are you staring at?

Bart: Uh... Nothing.

The Wonder Years narrator: He didn't say it, and neither did I, but at that moment my Dad and I were closer than we've ever--

Homer: Bart! Stop it.

Bart: Sorry.
    Thanks

I renember a scene where Homer imagines himself into a psychedelic (I think) scenario and then Marge and another guy pull each of his arms, but I can't renember the episode.

Do you want some brownies? Evil Homer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by covfefe View Post
    can someone tell me the episode where Homer Simpson suddenly starts hitting the fire from his fireplace in the livingroom (with a fire poker), while making caveman sounds.
    I think he's talking to Lisa and says something like "it's not like we're savages" and then turns to the fire and starts beating it with the fire poker
    That was A Tree Grows In Springfield. Just watched that one

In addition to Disney+, The Simpsons is streaming on Hulu. Does Hulu use the “remastered” version that boldens the line work, or the untouched versions?

Blog Entries

I think it's the normal untouched version, but I have heard that the quality has been remastered

HIT AND RUN GAME DISC COULD NOT BE READ

I played simpsons hit and run for the gamecube on the wii and it says the game disc could not be read. What does that mean? Is hit and run not backwards combatible for the wii? Or is the disc damaged so it cant read it?

Blog Entries

It's most likely the disc. Hit And Run is supported on the wii, along with most gamecube games, so either the disc is dirty or it's damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Return Of The Living Trab View Post
    It's most likely the disc. Hit And Run is supported on the wii, along with most gamecube games, so either the disc is dirty or it's damaged.
    I got a new one from cex because my one was VERY scratched so that was the reason, Thanks!

Junior Camper

I just watched Treehouse of Horror 2. In the Monkey's Paw segment, while Kang and Kodos are invading Earth, Apu asks someone named Gordon for help. Gordon simply says "What can I do? I'm a baker now!". Who is Gordon? Is it supposed to be some pop culture reference, or did they just create that character for that one joke (ie, Happiest Person in Springfield)?

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just for that one joke. It says this on the wiki.

"When Kang and Kodos arrive to enslave the people of Springfield, courtesy of Lisa's world peace wish, Apu begs Gordon to do something about it, but Gordon is clueless to respond, stating that he is a baker now. It's unknown how the two got acquainted, or what Gordon does before becoming a baker."
    The Simpsons, Season 32:

Undercover Burns - 3/5
    I, Carumbus - 5/5
    Now Museum, Now You Don't - 2/5
    Treehouse of Horror XXXI - 5/5
    The 7 Beer Itch- 2/5
    Podcast News- 5/5
    Three Dreams Denied- 1/5
    The Road To Cincinnati- 3/5
    Sorry Not Sorry- 4/5
    A Springfield Summer Christmas For Christmas- 3/5

Junior Camper

I get the feeling that if that episode had been made later they would have used Ranier Wolfcastle for that joke.

Blog Entries

Yeah, it would be a lot more funnier: I.E. he could've used that loafers joke (baker, loafer, the 2 are related to each other) from A Star Is Burns, but then again, that would be backporting the joke, and they'd most likely haven't came up with it at the time.

I remember hearing that somewhere in the world The Simpsons was broadcast with everyone having blue colored skin? I forgot the country and I couldn't find any video that wasn't an obvious fake.

Blog Entries

In which of episode (I'm sure it belongs to HD era), Homer runs for advice to Lenny and Carl and without listenning the problem, Lenny says "The 3rd season of everything is the best"?
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 02/03/21):
    1. Moaning Lisa/Some Enchanted Evening 2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving/Itchy & Scratchy & Marge 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/The Otto Show 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Selma’s Choice 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Homer the Vigilante 6. Two Dozen and One Greyhounds/Lisa’s Rival 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Homerpalooza 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Homer They Fall 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/Bart Star 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Monty Can’t Buy Me Love 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Pygmoelian 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Goo Goo Gai Pan/A Star Is Torn 17. The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/Marge and Homer Turn a Couple Play 18. 24 Minutes/Treehouse of Horror XVII 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20. Coming to Homerica/Treehouse of Horror XIX 21. Chief of Hearts/The Greatest Story Ever D’ohed 22. The Blue and the Gray/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Gorgeous Grampa 25. Brick Like Me/The Kid Is All Right 26. Bart’s New Friend/Bull-E 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. Looking for Mr. Goodbart/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/No Good Read Goes Unpunished 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture 31. The Way of the Dog/The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    1 > 2 > 4 > 7 > 3 > 6 > 8 > 5 > 9 > 12 > 20 > 21 > 10 > 27 > 17 > 24 > 15 > 18 > 13 > 26 > 14 > 29 > 19 > 31 > 25 > 28 > 30 > 16 > 11 > 23 > 22

I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by The B View Post
    In which of episode (I'm sure it belongs to HD era), Homer runs for advice to Lenny and Carl and without listenning the problem, Lenny says "The 3rd season of everything is the best"?
    "Friend with Benefit" Season 27, Episode 6

Blog Entries

Thank you

19. Thumbs Up To This Post by: MDB

Hello. Do u know in which episode is scene when Marge preparing some outfit and every part of that outfit comes from another Simpsons episodes, and at the bottom of the screen there is an inscription which episode the clothes come from and probably Comic Book Guy face besite. Thanks in advance and sorry for my English, but this is not my everyday language

edit: it`s for sure scene from season 11-13

Gonna explode Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Weekend at Burnsie’s
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Life on the Fast Lane Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, (Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane 30. Daddicus Finch I Want You (She’s So Heavy) 31. Thanksgiving of Horror Warrin’ Priests (Part Two)

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Weekend at Burnsie’s
    Thank you so much!

Blog Entries

why is Homer's car green in Homer Loves Flanders
    Fuck Joe Biden. #NotMyPresident

Was there ever an episode where at the very start of the opening crawl, "The Simpsons" is misspelled, something like "The Simpzoids"?

Blog Entries

No, there wasn't. It has always been spelt The Simpsons and any other spelling of the title is not a real opening

However, in "Cape Feare" the title card is shown as The Thompsons, though that was midway through the episode, and was done intentional.

Blog Entries

"The Shrimpsons" - Season 29 Ep 7

"The Flintstones", then "The Simpstones", and only after "The Simpsons" - Season 29 Episode 18 (635-Gunsmoke breaking episode)

"The Outlands" within s23e14 (500th)

"Simpcraft" - Season 25, episode 17

Gonna explode Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Since “200 Miles to Oregon” is a fictional movie, does anyone happen to know where this picture is actually from?

Blog Entries

I've always believed that it was a scene from 3:10 to Yuma, in which Glenn Ford was in it, but other than that that's the only clue I have.

Hi guys, could you help me on this one. I have a picture but don't know from witch episode it is: THE SIMPSONS Family.JPG

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Nicolas Vegas The image in question dates back to 2011 which means its from season 22 or 23 most likely. It's also possible that it's not from an episode and it's just promo art of some kind. Hope this helps.

Blog Entries

It's from Pulpit Friction (season 24, episode 18)

Thread Information