Page 372 of 378 FirstFirst ... 272322362363364365366367368369370371372373374375376377378 LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,160 of 11322

I was just wondering, how did this movie predict the election of President Trump. I and my friends told about it on whatsapp gb
    Last edited by ornanna; 06-03-2020 at 06:27 PM.

This was great!

Hello everyone. Is there an episode where mr burns gets questioned in a kind of hearing and always just answers "I don't recall"/"I can't remember" or something like that?
    I can't find it and think I'm going crazy here, am I confusing this scene with some other rich, lovable cartoon villain?
    Thanks.

The Disney+ version of The Telltale Head (4:3 version) has multiple, extra lines of dialogue at the end from Bart that is not available on my dvd or on any broadcast I’ve seen. Anyone know what the story is?

Quote Originally Posted by Cind12 View Post
    Hello everyone. Is there an episode where mr burns gets questioned in a kind of hearing and always just answers "I don't recall"/"I can't remember" or something like that?
    I can't find it and think I'm going crazy here, am I confusing this scene with some other rich, lovable cartoon villain?
    Thanks.
    "Opposites A-Frack" Season 26, episode 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    In Itchy & Scratchy Land, the pilot says “nothing can possi-blye go wrong” and then corrects himself and says “That’s the first thing that’s ever gone wrong. This is a weird joke, and I’m not sure I really get it. Was the joke that he pronounced it “lie” as in he’s not telling the truth? Otherwise, I don’t see how his mispronouncing it makes any sense.
    The joke is that something "goes wrong" because he mispronounces it, and also that the mispronunciation is funny in itself for some reason (like "boking accident" or "Mr. Kurns").

seems weird and scary GlitterCat's Avatar

What episode has Julio showing off the card Sassy Gay Friend/Scheming Gay Enemy? And if possible do you have a gif of that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterCat View Post
    What episode has Julio showing off the card Sassy Gay Friend/Scheming Gay Enemy? And if possible do you have a gif of that?
    It's from "Loan-a-Lisa" according to WikiSimpsons. I not clearly, but remember that card too.
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 02/03/21):
    1. Moaning Lisa/Some Enchanted Evening 2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving/Itchy & Scratchy & Marge 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/The Otto Show 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Selma’s Choice 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Homer the Vigilante 6. Two Dozen and One Greyhounds/Lisa’s Rival 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Homerpalooza 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Homer They Fall 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/Bart Star 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Monty Can’t Buy Me Love 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Pygmoelian 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Goo Goo Gai Pan/A Star Is Torn 17. The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/Marge and Homer Turn a Couple Play 18. 24 Minutes/Treehouse of Horror XVII 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20. Coming to Homerica/Treehouse of Horror XIX 21. Chief of Hearts/The Greatest Story Ever D’ohed 22. The Blue and the Gray/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Gorgeous Grampa 25. Brick Like Me/The Kid Is All Right 26. Bart’s New Friend/Bull-E 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. Looking for Mr. Goodbart/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/No Good Read Goes Unpunished 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture 31. The Way of the Dog/The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    1 > 2 > 4 > 7 > 3 > 6 > 8 > 5 > 9 > 12 > 20 > 21 > 10 > 27 > 17 > 24 > 15 > 18 > 13 > 26 > 14 > 29 > 19 > 31 > 25 > 28 > 30 > 16 > 11 > 23 > 22

I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

Hi! Can anyone identify an episode in which Homer is at his station at work and is summoned by Smithers/mr burns. The nature of the summons is clearly bad for Homer but Homer sort of taps his fingers together in glee?

Blog Entries

Lisa's Wedding perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Homer View Post
    Lisa's Wedding perhaps?

Oh my god thank you I’ve been trying to remember this for two years !!!

Can someone help me find the episode where Homer sees either a picture of Patty or Selma, OR actually sees Patty or Selma, and he screams followed by "Monster!"

Homer: "Ahhhhhhhh! Monster!"

This has been bothering me 6+ years. I've searched everywhere and can't find it. Please help!!!

Anyone remember an episode where Bart says that he stayed up late, and takes a picture of himself in front of a clock which shows a time of about 10 PM? Not sure if that is the exact time but the premise is the same. I have been searching but I can't figure it out.

Gonna explode Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Mikesuper26, I’ve consulted with some other Simpsons experts on a Discord server. According to the member Captus, the episode is “Peeping Mom.”

@hra5bsimpsons, user BrokenSouls thinks the episode is “Homer Scissorhands.”
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Life on the Fast Lane Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, (Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane 30. Daddicus Finch I Want You (She’s So Heavy) 31. Thanksgiving of Horror Warrin’ Priests (Part Two)

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    @Mikesuper26, I’ve consulted with some other Simpsons experts on a Discord server. According to the member Captus, the episode is “Peeping Mom.”

@hra5bsimpsons, user BrokenSouls thinks the episode is “Homer Scissorhands.”
    That's it. Thanks!

Hi

Apologies if this has been asked before, but it’s my first day and I can’t get the search to work.

Back in 2000, my Dad and I managed to get tickets to one of the Simpsons Mania live shows at the Playhouse Theatre. I was wondering if anyone else was there and if any known video or audio clips exist? I found links to files via an archived BBC post but the links are dead.

I was 14 at the time and my memory of the event is a bit hazy...

Thanks.

@Financial Panther and @BrokenSouls - Thank you for the reply but unfortunately that is not the episode. I just watched it in full. Homer does yell "Ahhhhhhh" when he sees both Patty and Selma but doesn't follow it with "monster". Any other ideas/episodes?

Junior Camper

OK, here's a joke I dont exactly get. In Viva Ned Flanders, is the dialogue from the Moody Blues supposed to be a reference to one of their songs? I've never really heard their music so maybe some fans of the band can explain it.

Im in this vent until we move Trab Pu Kcip's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, the dialog I think is a parody of the ending poem from the song 'Nights In White Satin' which was a single for The Moody Blues

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jakey Prince View Post
    Yes, the dialog I think is a parody of the ending poem from the song 'Nights In White Satin' which was a single for The Moody Blues
    It's a parody of "Late Lament" as far as I'm concerned.

Blog Entries

Well, I found one review from GameRevolution in which a reviewer claims that one Simpsons episode shows Bart and Lisa "play[ing] a violent video game" in which "one wrestler body slams the other into an open grave, buries him and pees on the tombstone".

https://www.gamerevolution.com/revie...st-2006-review

So, I'm feeling pretty stumped here. Could that Simpsons episode be "Marge Be Not Proud"? And if so, is the reviewer lying about that episode?

Blog Entries

Sounds like a plot from 'Who Shot Grampa's Hat'. Yep, the reviewer's lying. FOX wouldn't allow that to happen at 8PM, and it wasn't from 'Marge Be Not Proud'. The fighting game in that episode is 'Bonestorm', and only Milhouse plays it.

Looking for the episode where, I believe Homer, says, "If I was you and you were I ..." or "If you were me and I was you, I would use your body to get to the top" (second part could be wrong) Not sure what is next. I thought he was referencing climbing the Murderhorn but looking everywhere for the quote.
    I just watched Season 9 Episode 23, "Kill of the Hill" thinking it was in this episode, but I couldn't find it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jakey Prince View Post
    Sounds like a plot from 'Who Shot Grampa's Hat'. Yep, the reviewer's lying. FOX wouldn't allow that to happen at 8PM, and it wasn't from 'Marge Be Not Proud'. The fighting game in that episode is 'Bonestorm', and only Milhouse plays it.
    So that's Bonestorm in Marge Be Not Proud, huh? I thought so. Thank you.

Blog Entries

You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by MessageMan View Post
    Looking for the episode where, I believe Homer, says, "If I was you and you were I ..." or "If you were me and I was you, I would use your body to get to the top" (second part could be wrong)
    The closest I can think of is "if ifs and buts were candy and nuts... uh, how does the rest of that go?" from Lisa's Sax.
    Last edited by Zeus; Today at 12:00 PM. Reason: to fuck with you

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ornanna View Post
    I was just wondering, how did this movie predict the election of President Trump. I and my friends told about it on whatsapp gb
    He was in the window when president Schwarzenegger was talking. btw they didn't predict anything. Trump had already mentioned running loads of times.

28. Thumbs Up To This Post by: sonofdad

Episode name of a Grandpa scene please - he's either at the retirement castle or in hospital complaining his IV is emptied & catheter full so the nurse simple swaps them and walks off

Trying to find a episode where homer goes to a fair and there's stands with food from all over the world,them the camera pans underground and Lunchlady Doris is filling the same grub to tubes conected to all the different stands.

Gonna explode Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Are you referring to this scene in “Worst Episode Ever”?

32. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dark Homer

Thread Information