Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278328368369370371372373374375376377378
Results 11,311 to 11,314 of 11314

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Lascelle View Post
    @HowdyNeighbor If you're referring to when she made a face at Bart and her face got stuck that way, you're thinking of Bart's Not Dead.

I remember her head stuck on something, like you can't see her head, only her body. I want to know what's the episode's name supposed to be, as it was a very funny episode for me.

Chatting Simpsons Since '93 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

@HowdyNeighbor What your describing did happen during the opening couch gag of Treehouse of Horror IX? Is this what you're thinking of by chance?

SEASON 32 RANKINGS
    Undercover Burns - 2/5 / I, Carumbus - 4.5/5 / Now Museum, Now You Don't - 1.5/5
    THOH XXXI = Toy Gory - 5/5 / Into the Homer-verse - 1.5/5 / Be Nine, Rewind - 4/5
    The 7 Beer Itch - DUD/5 / Podcast News - 3/5 / Three Dreams Denied - 1/5 / The Road to Cincinnati - 3.5/5
    Sorry Not Sorry - 3.5/5 / A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas - 4/5 / The Dad-Feelings Limited - 4.5/5
    Diary Queen - 2/5 / Wad Goals - 5/5 / Yokel Hero - 1/5 / Do PizzaBots Dream of Electric Guitars? - 2.5/5
    Manger Things - 2/5 / Uncut Femmes - 3.5/5 / Burger Kings - 1.5/5 / Panic on the Streets of Springfield - 4/5
    Maggie Simpson In "The Force Awakens From Its Nap" - 2/5
    Mother and Child Reunion - ?/5 / The Man from G.R.A.M.P.A. - ?/5 / The Last Barfighter - ?/5

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Lascelle View Post
    @HowdyNeighbor What your describing did happen during the opening couch gag of Treehouse of Horror IX? Is this what you're thinking of by chance?

Yes! But I remember there was another scene where she had her head stuck in something, is there an episode where Lisa gets her head stuck or is it supposed to be Marge?

Quote Originally Posted by Walid View Post
    This is a content question:

What words can they not say? They've said hell damn bitch ass countless times, and Homer {and some other people} have said "fuck" before, though it is of course censored. Would they be allowed to say slut, the W {you know it, i dislike swearing though}, the C word... would they ever be allowed that? Mostly slut and the C word, because whore has actually been used.
    The Simpsons have said slut about six times. Two were visual gags, the other three have been said by background characters. There is also one use of “slutty” by Krusty, but other than that, it’s never been said by a main character.

Thread Information