Page 371 of 372 FirstFirst ... 271321361362363364365366367368369370371372 LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,130 of 11136

If you could rewrite any Simpsons episode(s), which would it be? How would you change it/them?

Should The Simpsons switch to season plots rather than episodic plots?

What would Bart's reaction be if Homer and Marge got divorced, and then Marge starts dating Principal Skinner?

Quote Originally Posted by GDW311 View Post
    What would Bart's reaction be if Homer and Marge got divorced, and then Marge starts dating Principal Skinner?
    Should The Simpsons switch to season plots rather than episodic plots?
    If you could rewrite any Simpsons episode(s), which would it be? How would you change it/them?
    This isn't the thread for these kinds of questions. This is for things of the "what episode did such-and-such happen in?" or "what is so-and-so's name?" kind of nature, for when people have forgotten things or need something explained. Your questions are more of the conversational type that are suited to either the General Discussion Lounge or their own thread.
    Last edited by Zeus; Today at 12:00 PM. Reason: to fuck with you

5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dark Homer

Uhhh he problem would be upset and shocked, but what episode is this if it is one?

Blog Entries

Burns' Blue Haired Lawyer's doodles weren't part of the show, right?

I hope not because I really like the idea of merchandise designers going rogue

It feels like I've seen those doodles on the show at some point, maybe especially the Judge Snyder one (got the stink lines and everything), but I'm not sure. It might very well be rogue designers/designer license like you suggest, @Dark Homer.

In season 2 episode 16 "Bart's Dog Gets an F" Dr. Hibbert said 'schedule' with english pronunciation. Are there any other known examples of a time he has pronounced 'shedule' the English/American way?

Accurate and fun Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In Itchy & Scratchy Land, the pilot says “nothing can possi-blye go wrong” and then corrects himself and says “That’s the first thing that’s ever gone wrong. This is a weird joke, and I’m not sure I really get it. Was the joke that he pronounced it “lie” as in he’s not telling the truth? Otherwise, I don’t see how his mispronouncing it makes any sense.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Life on the Fast Lane Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, (Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane 30. Daddicus Finch I Want You (She’s So Heavy) 31. Thanksgiving of Horror Warrin’ Priests (Part Two)

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    In Itchy & Scratchy Land, the pilot says “nothing can possi-blye go wrong” and then corrects himself and says “That’s the first thing that’s ever gone wrong. This is a weird joke, and I’m not sure I really get it. Was the joke that he pronounced it “lie” as in he’s not telling the truth? Otherwise, I don’t see how his mispronouncing it makes any sense.
    Yeah, I think that's the joke, or at least that's the joke in Latin American's dub. He promises perfection and immediately has an error, making it imperfect.

UM HI HELLO...

WAS WONDERING HOW MANY EPISODES THE UH FISH THE THREE EYE FISH (I THINK HE'S CALLED BLINKIE) IS IN.

I JUST REALLY LIKE THIS FUNNY CREACHER

ANY SCREENSHOTS ETC HIGHLY APPICIATED

BLINKY.png

According to Wikisimpsons, by now it appears live in 13 episodes + in "The Longest Daycare" + 12 episodes as picture, logo, not real etc.
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 24/04/20):
    1. Moaning Lisa/Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving/Simpson and Delilah 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/Homer Alone 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Marge in Chains 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Bart’s Inner Child 6. Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part I)/A Star Is Burns 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Treehouse of Horror VI 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/Bart Star 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Simpsons Bible Stories 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Pygmoelian 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Goo Goo Gai Pan/A Star Is Torn 17. Bonfire of the Manatees/Kiss Kiss, Bang Bangalore 18. 24 Minutes/Stop, Or My Dog Will Shoot! 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20. Coming to Homerica/Four Great Women and a Manicure 21. The Squirt and the Whale/Treehouse of Horror XX 22. The Blue and the Gray/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Gorgeous Grampa 25. Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police/Treehouse of Horror XXV 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. 22 for 30/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/Springfield Splendor 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture 31. TBA/TBA
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    2 > 1 > 3 > 7 > 6 > 4 > 8 > 5 > 9 > 27 > 21 > 20 > 25 > 17 > 29 > 12 > 15 > 10 > 26 > 24 > 13 > 18 > 14 > 19 > 28 > 16 > 30 > 23 > 11 > 22

I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

In recent episode, The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby, there was closing credits with "original" melody. When was the last time of it? (in recent seasons it usually be modified)

So me and my sister was watching the simpsons a while ago and came across a part which made us laugh so much it hurt. Basically Homer was climbing a tree to get to Lisa (i think) then when he reached the top Lisa was on another tree and said something along the lines of "Wrong tree dad" followed by an "doh" from homer. I know this is vague but any help to which episode would be awesome! thanks

For me it's very memorable (I meant I don't forget about it) moment from Lisa Goes Gaga (season 23 episode 22).

Thanks man!

Does anyone know specifically which episode this picture is from? Tried reverse image searches to no avail.. any help much appreciated!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Husbands and Knives (season 19, episode 7), perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by The B View Post
    Husbands and Knives (season 19, episode 7), perhaps.
    That's it!! Thank you so much!!!

Blog Entries

I was going through a list of the best sign gags and there was one that was unfamiliar; had to have been a s24+ episode. Homer has a bag that says 'best', but it's covered in dust and says 'asbestos'; then there's another portion that says 'best' but then after more dust is gone it said 'not the best asbestos', and homer has a disappointed look on his face. what episode is this?

It's from American History X-cellent (season 21)

From which episode this scene (with two-headed goat statue)? I can't remind, it's likely sometime in season 14-16.

She Used to Be My Girl (season 16)

Thanks.

26. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Szyslak100

Has the "Skinner and Chalmers go on a road trip" episode aired yet, or is anyone having rumor-filled feelings it has been thrown in the can?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronReturn2005 View Post
    Has the "Skinner and Chalmers go on a road trip" episode aired yet, or is anyone having rumor-filled feelings it has been thrown in the can?
    It's "The Road to Cincinnati" (ZABF20) and it'll air in fall as earliy season 32 episode (aka holdover). In some interviews Matt Selman talked about it.

What’s the episode where Wiggum and Lou are arguing while shooting. Lou tells Wiggum to give more encouragement and Wiggum calls Lou a jerk. I can’t remember what episode this was.

I'm not sure if its really appropriate for an article on a movie to have a "related" quotes section (not quotes from the actual movie), but there are plenty of interesting and insightful ones, so I am going to create one.

Quote Originally Posted by SideshowJF View Post
    What’s the episode where Wiggum and Lou are arguing while shooting. Lou tells Wiggum to give more encouragement and Wiggum calls Lou a jerk. I can’t remember what episode this was.
    I believe you might be thinking of this scene in particular (from season 15, episode 19):

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/8c2dedf...3-dc832826596f

Can anyone help me find a more recent episode of the show where Homer tells Bart that he drove his old car to a concert or music festival and then couldn’t find it?

There’s then a jump cut to it in a field before it's torn apart by a farmer on a tractor or thresher.

I can’t find a description of this gag anywhere and I’m starting to wonder if it was just a dream
    Last edited by KennyShots; 05-24-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Thread Information