• 4/5

3 37.50%
  • 5/5

0 0%

Thread: Rate/Review KOTH "Board Games"

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

The Spring in Springfield

Rate/Review KOTH "Board Games"

I wanted to know what King of the Hill fans thought about tonight's episode.

4/5.
    I thought it was one of the best episodes of the season so far. It was pretty realistic(compared to other episodes from the season) and funny. Some things were strange though, like Peggy hijacking the bus with all the voters in it at the end.

Pin Pal

It was decent, but kind of boring throughout. The focus was on the three women, who just aren't as funny as the Hank/Dale/Bill combo. Peggy was also pretty annoying. Otherwise, the story flowed well, and had a good climax and ending. I gave it a 3/5, though its closer to 3.5 or so.

This episode started alright, but suffered tremendously from an overdose of Peggy being an annoying bitch. There are actually very few episodes where I do mind that side of her character, but it really bugged me here. I also found the ending to be anti-climatic, and beyond predictable. So, 2/5.

Season 7 of KOTH has actually been a huge disappointment so far. The only good eps we've seen are "Get Your Freak Off", "MegaLo Dale" (to a lesser extent), "Vision Quest" and "Queasy Rider".
    Signature.

SuperFriend

There should be a 0/5 that ep stunk.
    This isn't 'faux-dive',.. this is a dive.

biennial playoff contender Rowdy's Avatar

4/5. It would have been perfect, but Peggy started to get on my nerves near the end.

Meh, 3/5. Some good neighbor rivalry here and gags to accompany it (especially from Kahn and Minh), but Peggy was indeed very annoying. For some reason, though, I kinda liked her "IT'S FOR THE FREAKING CHILDREN!" line. Irony seems to work well with me, I suppose...
    This week's Invention Exchange:
    Cake 'N Shake: the cake with a real exotic dancer, all in one box!
    "Now even mom, dad, and the kids can enjoy a Chippendale dancer at little Jimmy's seventh birthday!

The Spring in Springfield

Originally posted by Tomacco
    Season 7 of KOTH has actually been a huge disappointment so far. The only good eps we've seen are "Get Your Freak Off", "MegaLo Dale" (to a lesser extent), "Vision Quest" and "Queasy Rider".
    I agree with that list except "MegaLo Dale". Also, I think that "Bad Girls..." was also good. And, I know a lot of people hated it, but I found "Pigmalion" really interesting.

Thread Information