What Halloween Names Do You Guys Think the Full Cast & Crew of The Simpsons Will Have for THOH32?

What's up everyone? Since Treehouse of Horror XXXII has NOT aired yet until October later this year for Season 33, what Halloween names do you guys think the Full Cast & Crew of The Simpsons will Have for Treehouse of Horror XXXII later this year?

Blog Entries

The Conjuring: Matt Selman Made Me Do It
    Quote Originally Posted by simpsonsbart View Post
    About milk, remember that this word has several meanings...

Any other Halloween name ideas for James L. Brooks, Matt Selman, John Frink, J. Stewart Burns, Michael Price (unless if he returns as a Co-Executive Producer after the Season 32 finale), Joel H. Cohen, Rob LaZebnik, Brian Kelley, Dan Vebber, Ryan Koh, Christine Nangle, Elisabeth Kiernan Averick, Dan Castellaneta, Dan Greaney, Tim Long, Carolyn Omine, Tom Gammill, Max Pross, Mike Scully, Mike Reiss, David Silverman, Mike B. Anderson, Denise Sirkot, Richard Sakai, Matthew Faughnan, Al Jean, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Pamela Hayden, Tress MacNeille, Chris Edgerly, Alex Desert, Grey Griffin, Kevin MIchael Richardson, Richard K. Chung, Alexander Duke, Dominique Braud, Tom Klein, Jessica Conrad, Cesar Mazariegos, Felicia Nalivansky-Caplan, Brian J. Kaufman, Hans Zimmer & Russell Emanuel, Steve Kofsky, Scott Muller, Nick Conti, Bonita Pietila, Michael Bridge, Don Barrozo, Jesse D. Miller, Chris Ledesma, and Travis Powers? And I think maybe Richard Raynis' halloween name could be 'It Came from U-Raynis'. As usual, let's not worry about David Mirkin and Matt Groening, since David Mirkin's halloween name is usually David MirkinVision and Matt Groening's halloween name is usually Bat Groening

Im in this vent until we move Trab Pu Kcip's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Handless Zimmer
    Anyone who has Michael in his name could havbe a name related to Michael Myers
    Brian Jumpscare Kaufman/Jumpscare Stewart Burns
    Richard Killer Chung
    SEASON 32 SO FAR:

Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5, The Road to Cincinnati: 3/5, Sorry Not Sorry: 2/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: 1.5/5
    The Dad Feelings Limited: 4/5
    Diary Queen: 2.5/5, Wad Goals: 2.5/5, Yokel Hero: 2.5/5, Do PizzaBots Dream of Electric Guitars?: ?/5, Manger Things: 1.5/5, Uncut Femmes: 4/5
    Burger Kings: 2.5/5, Panic in the Streets of Springfield: 3.5/5,
    The Man From G.R.A.M.P.A: 2/5, Mother and Child Reunion: 2.5/5,
    The Last Bar-Fighter: 5/5
    SEASON OVERALL: ???/5

Okay...? What else do you guys got? But for me, I think Russell Emanuel's halloween name should be The Emanuelator, Scott Muller's halloween name could be Captain Scott Drools, and Bonita Pietila's halloween name could be Bad to the Bone-ita Pietila

Oh shoot! I just realized that I forgot about David Betancourt, Christine Sirois, Evan Rautiainen, John W. Chapman, Louise Jaffe and Susan Lorenzana, because one of them first had Halloween names since Treehouse of Horror XXX, but afterwards they already got their different Halloween name again for Treehouse of Horror XXXI last year as well. So I wonder what their Halloween name is gonna be for THOH XXXII later this year? Any more guesses guys?

And do you guys know what Halloween name that Maurice LaMarche might have for this year's upcoming Treehouse of Horror? 'Cause I recently heard a few minutes ago today that Maurice LaMarche will be guest starring this year's upcoming Treehouse of Horror

Thread Information