Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make up titles for the UABF production line (season 33)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Make up titles for the UABF production line (season 33)

UABF01 - The Bart Who Cried Wolf
    • Bart tells many lies, but when the lie becomes the truth, nobody believes him, and pays a heavy price.

UABF02 - Moe Problem
    • Moe is depressed, again. He goes back to his former girlfriends, of which all decline. After going back to the bar, he sees the most beautiful woman and it turns out they like each other. However, Moe ruins it.

UABF03 - Girls' Night
    • Marge has a girls night with the other female regulars from Springfield. This results in them getting drunk, going to horny bars and doing all kinds of adult stuff. However, their parents find out and become the laughing stock of the town.

UABF04 - Homer Sick
    • Homer becomes sick. Marge however likes the sick Homer, but the kids don't find Homer to be fun anymore.

UABF05 - The Bart Show
    • Bart is sick of the lowlife and decided that he wants back in on The Krusty Show. After Applying for a job, however, Krusty says he's not funny, and that his 15 mnutes of fame are over. So, Bart decides to create a rival show, to get on his show.

UABF06 - Sargent Grampa
    • Grampa is called back to the army to help in the battle between wars. He however messes up, and he needs to redeem himself if he wants to be a war hero.

UABF07 - I Don't Know About You, But I'm Feeling 2

UABF08 - My Principal, My Hero
    • After Bart and Lisa discover that Skinner is The Stickler, they try to keep his identity a secret until they found out that Chalmers was trying to expose Stickler's secret identity.

UABF09 - Stand By Lisa

UABF10 - Bart Wars
    • Donny (From The DeBarted) comes back, with an intent to prank every student in the school, including Lisa. Bart does the best he can to stop him.

UABF11 - Trading Places

UABF12 - In Monty We Trust

UABF13 - Like Marge, Like Daughter

UABF14 - The Gay Club

UABF15 - Pranks for Nothing

UABF16 - Treehouse of Horror XXXIII

UABF17 - I've Been a Bad, Bad, Boy

UABF18 - Maggie's First Word
    • For the first time ever, Homer and Marge hear Maggie talk.

UABF19 - Bart Goes to College
    • After a mixup, when trying to invite Lisa to college, Bart is mistakenly given the invite, annoying Lisa. Bart struggles at first, but then gets really into this whole College thing. Lisa then goes to the headmaster at college during a parents day saying that Bart wasn't meant to go. They leave the decision to Bart and despite being temped by the life of college, decides that pranking is what he wanted to do, and as he cannot do that, decides to go back home.

UABF20 - Dog's Best Friend
    • The dog hunters (From The Way Of The Dog) realise that they never got Santa's Little Helper and they hunt for him. Bart, not giving up the dog, decides to run away with the dog, which turns into a townwide hunt (Santa's Little Helper doesn't die at the end)

UABF21 - Homerican Dad
    • Homer realises that he's not living the American dream like other people. So, he goes to Langley Falls, Virginia (where American Dad is hosted) to have some fun there. And to get himself in jail...

UABF22 - Happy Frinksgiving
    • In the final ever production episode, Professor Frink creates a machine that allows The Simpsons to travel back to every thanksgiving. But Lisa, being a jerkass again, puts in animal cruelty rights and changes the traditional Thanksgiving feast, for the worst.
    Last edited by HomerFan1998; 10-21-2020 at 07:48 AM.

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Who’s in The Gay Club?
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

Im in this vent until we move Trab Pu Kcip's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Look, we Don't know if there will be a Season 33 yet.

The Gay Club might be Abe, Homer, the 2 gays from Three Gays Of The Condo, Smithers and Carl, plus some other guys.

And another note: The Bart Show sounds like The Tracy Ullman Show short 'The Bart Simpson Show'

Anyway, I will update the list when I get more.

UABF01: Homer's Land Base

Guys, The Bart Show should be the reference to The Art Show this time, know what I mean?

Also, Homerican Dad would also be a reference to American Dad as well. But what do you guys think about what's gonna happen in these 22 production episodes?

Blog Entries

UABF01 - The Bart Who Cried Wolf

Bart tells many lies, but when the lie becomes the truth, nobody believes him, and pays a heavy price.

UABF02 - Moe Problem

Moe is depressed, again. He goes back to his former girlfriends, of which all decline. After going back to the bar, he sees the most beautiful woman and it turns out they like each other. However, Moe ruins it.

UABF04 - Homer Sick

Homer becomes sick. Marge however likes the sick Homer, but the kids don't find Homer to be fun anymore.

UABF18 - Maggie's First Word

For the first time ever, Homer and Marge hear Maggie talk.

UABF22 - Happy Frinksgiving

In the final ever production episode, Professor Frink creates a machine that allows The Simpsons to travel back to every thanksgiving. But Lisa, being a jerkass again, puts in animal cruelty rights and changes the traditional Thanksgiving feast, for the worst.

I will post more soon.

Okay, but you know, I think Treehouse of Horror XXXIII might be the future Treehouse of Horror episode that will have the Stephen King's It parody with Krusty the Clown in it, and maybe it'll have the Strangeland parody (more like Strangefield) and then maybe it'll have the Hotel Transylvania parody as well

A think a UABF production line/season 33 is guaranteed, considering there will (likely) be 7 holdovers from QABF, including Treehouse of Horror XXXII. When the series does eventually end, FOX will likely order a slightly shorter production run of around 15 episodes (which won't include a THOH towards the end) for the final season. Supermarket savings from the WeeklyAds2 are usually from big brands of retailers.

On the other hand, they could do half a season consisting only of holdovers, and end with a Christmas episode - however this is unlikely, because with the exception of season 1, The Simpsons has never had a season which has been less than 20 episodes, even during the Writer's Strike.
    Last edited by J.J.Watts; 09-04-2020 at 05:34 AM.

But maybe Treehouse of Horror XXXIII might happen in the future at some point unless if they do another season after Season 33, but I guess we'll never know for sure at the moment

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

They haven't even been renewed for 33 yet.

Blog Entries

UABF03 - Girls' Night

Marge has a girls night with the other female regulars from Springfield. This results in them getting drunk, going to horny bars and doing all kinds of adult stuff. However, their parents find out and become the laughing stock of the town.

UABF06 - Sargent Grampa

Grampa is called back to the army to help in the battle between wars. He however messes up, and he needs to redeem himself if he wants to be a war hero.

Also, the episode 'My Principal, My Hero' will be where Skinner is actually The Stickler that Bart and Lisa may have discovered. That idea was also first brought up by someone else in Twitter inside the link down below

https://twitter.com/BritNB97/status/1262869087862116352

UABF08 - My Principal, My Hero

After Bart and Lisa discover that Skinner is The Stickler, they try to keep his identity a secret until they found out that Chalmers was trying to expose Stickler's secret identity.

Blog Entries

UABF20 - Dog's Best Friend

The dog hunters (From The Way Of The Dog) realise that they never got Santa's Little Helper and they hunt for him. Bart, not giving up the dog, decides to run away with the dog, which turns into a townwide hunt (SLH doesn't die at the end)

UABF10 - Bart Wars

Donny (From The DeBarted) comes back, with an intent to prank every student in the school, including Lisa. Bart does the best he can to stop him.
    SEASON 32 SO FAR:

Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON SO FAR
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5, The Road to Cincinnati: 3/5, Sorry Not Sorry: 2/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: 1.5/5
    The Dad Feelings Limited: 4/5
    Diary Queen: 2.5/5, Wad Goals: 2.5/5, Yokel Hero: 2.5/5, Do PizzaBots Dream of Electric Guitars?: ?/5, Manger Things: 1.5/5, Uncut Femmes: ?/5
    Burger Kings: ?/5, Panic in the Streets of Springfield: ?/5,
    The Man From G.R.A.M.P.A: ?/5, Mother and Child Reunion: ?/5,
    The Last Bar-Fighter: ?/5
    SEASON OVERALL: ???/5

All right! What about the next UABFxx production episodes?

Blog Entries

UABF05 - The Bart Show

Bart is sick of the lowlife and decided that he wants back in on The Krusty Show. After Applying for a job, however, Krusty says he's not funny, and that his 15 mnutes of fame are over. So, Bart decides to create a rival show, to get on his show.

Oooh! That's good

Blog Entries

Thanks.

UABF19 - Bart Goes to College

After a mixup, when trying to invite Lisa to collage, Bart is mistakenly given the invite, annoying Lisa. Bart struggles at first, but then gets really into this whole Collage thing. Lisa then goes to the headmaster at collage during a parents day saying that Bart wasn't meant to go. They leave the decision to Bart and despite being temped by the life of collage, decides that pranking is what he wanted to do, and as he cannot do that, decides to go back home.

Uh, do you mean college? Not collage. But anyways, that's cool as well! What about the next ten UABFxx production episodes?

Also, the Season 33 episode 'I Don't Know About You, But I'm Feeling 2' will actually take place on Maggie's 2nd birthday where Maggie turns 2, know what I mean?

Blog Entries

Been a long time since I've done one of these:

Homerican Dad:

Homer realises that he's not living the American dream like other people. So, he goes to Langley Falls, Virginia (where American Dad is hosted) to have some fun there. And to get himself in jail...

(It's not really good, but it's an idea)

Hmm! Sounds like it might be more of the crossover with American Dad

And what about the other UABF productions episodes besides Treehouse of Horror XXXIII though?

Also, Elisabeth Kiernan Averick would finally be the co-Executive producer for the first time in the UABF production cycle, Richard K. Chung might be the producer again, Alexander Duke might be the producer again also and Dominique Braud would be the co-producer again in the end credits during the UABF production cycle

Blog Entries

Treehouse Of Horror XXXII:

3 scary segments on more movie parodies:

Lisasite: The Simpsons parodise Parasite (in American, not Korea), which contains the dark scenes that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

The Night Of The Aliens: Kang and Kodos attack the world again, looking for the one gem they need, to make them the rulers of the universe: Lisa Simpson. (Lisa does kill the aliens at the end, but then they regenerate at the end of the episode)

The Phantom of Springfield: In this segment, Homer is killed by an falling lamp post whilst driving. He is regenerated as an phantom, and is sent to haunt Springfield until the end of time. He must then find a way to stop being a phantom, and goes to Lisa, who is the only one who believes him. At the end, Lisa does manage to bring back Homer, but she does it at the expense of her life, killing her.

EDIT: 2,750th post!

Hercules Rockefeller Homer Samson's Avatar

That Moe Problem one is just Moonshine Ricer but with someone who is actually sexually mature
    Best and Worst Episode per Season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish/Bart's Dog Gets an 'F' 3: Bart the Murderer/Saturdays of Thunder 4: Homer the Heretic/So Its Come To This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Lady Bouvier's Lover 6: Homie the Clown/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Raging Abe Simpson and his Grumbling Grandson in " The Curse of the Flying Hellfish"/Scenes From the Class Struggle in Springfield 8: The Springfield Files/The Old Man and the Lisa 9: The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson/Miracle on Evergreen Terrace 10: Mayored to the Mob/Homer Simpson in: Kidney Trouble 11: Grift of the Magi/Eight Misbehavin' 12: Trilogy of Error/I'm Goin' to Praiseland 13: The Blunder Years/The Lastest Gun in the West 14: Moe Baby Blues/The Strong Arms of the Ma 15: My Mother the Carjacker/Co-Dependent's Day 16: The Heartbroke Kid/Homer and Ned's Hail Mary Pass 17: The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/The Bonfire of the Manatees 18: The Mook, The Chef, The Wife, and Her Homer/The Boys of Bummer 19: Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Lisa the Drama Queen 21: The Squirt and the Whale/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fight Before Christmas 23: The Book Job/Lisa Goes Gaga 24: The Saga of Carl/Love is a Many-Splintered Thing 25: Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart's Expecting 26: Sky Police/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Barthood/Every Man's Dream 28: 22 for 30/The Caper Chase 29: Flanders' Ladder/Singin' in the Lane 30: Woo-hoo Dunnit?/I Want You (She's So Heavy)

Actually, Treehouse of Horror XXXIII is gonna have the Stephen King's It parody, not sure about the other two for Treehouse of Horror XXXIII though

I know next year's Treehouse of Horror is gonna have a Parasite parody, but a year after that, Treehouse of Horror XXXIII will have the Stephen King's It parody with Krusty the Clown in it

What even is this? This isn't discussion!

Post it in The Itchy and Scratchy Studios.
    "Don't waste your moments in life, you never know when you'll stop waking up." MARYAM ZAREI
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I'm a writer, I use people for what I write...let the world beware." CATHERINE TRAMELL

@Trab Pu Kcip Can someone please LOCK this thread? I think it's kind of boring now honestly, because recently the UABF table read for The Simpsons has started last Thursday anyway. So thanks everyone!

Thread Information