Thread: The deal with admins

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

The deal with admins

Comment Deleted
    Last edited by HomerandBartFan; 12-15-2020 at 08:52 PM.

Blog Entries

First off, please use paragraphs, this is really difficult to read.

Second off, dude seems to be in the right here? You don't seem to know what the actors occupation even is, so why are you editing information about the occupation?

Maybe the dude was a little too harsh on you, but I think this isn't anything worth complaining about.

A little behind Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah, I’ve had issues with admins. @Ryan, c’mere a minute.

Also, black mozart wasn’t an admin, but he was a mod at the time when he framed me for a duplicate account. Here’s the thread:

https://www.nohomers.net/showthread....apologize-quot
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Life on the Fast Lane Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, (Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane 30. Daddicus Finch I Want You (She’s So Heavy) 31. Thanksgiving of Horror Warrin’ Priests (Part Two)

Blog Entries

ban Ryan
    Fuck Joe Biden. #NotMyPresident

Global Moderator The Goode Family's Avatar
    Blog Entries

lol he's obviously in the right. he warned you in february not to fiddle with the page again and you completely ignored him. what did you expect to happen? editing a page to do the same thing a zillion times because you can't make up your mind is disruptive. by the power of buckimion i banish you from editing any wikia ever again

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HomerandBartFan View Post
    How is he right? He wasn't be a little harsh, he's not in the right. He has no right to treat a user horribly when ever they try to apologize. People edit occupations all the time, what do you mean I don't know what their occupations are, so what? No offense by the way.
    People edit occupations all the time on pages because they know what occupations the person has done. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, as you have told everyone here that you couldn't make your mind up over if an actor had done a certain job or not.

If you can't make your mind up about something, don't bother editing.

Also, if you get in trouble with an admin next time, don't start an argument with them, even if they are in the wrong you complaining about your ban to them will do nothing to help you.

P.S. work on making your posts more readable.

Blog Entries

Look I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, so your saying it's ok for him to harsss me? It's ok, you can say what ever you want about me. Users make mistakes all the time, we learn from our mistakes and we always make sure we never do them again.
    Except there are consequences for making mistakes, you can't just say 'oh I learned my lesson' and think it will be all golden.

Im in this vent until we move Trab Pu Kcip's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Have I ever had problems with Admins on this site or on any other site? Not really. Generally, I've got on well with admins, but then again I haven't signed up to a site with bad admins (you know what sites I'm talking about).

As for the comment, the admins is in the right here. Phil LaMarr is listed on Wikipedia as a comedian.
    Last edited by Trab Pu Kcip; 12-15-2020 at 11:38 PM.
    SEASON 32 SO FAR:

Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON SO FAR
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5, The Road to Cincinnati: 3/5, Sorry Not Sorry: 2/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: 1.5/5
    The Dad Feelings Limited: 4/5
    Diary Queen: 2.5/5, Wad Goals: 2.5/5, Yokel Hero: 2.5/5, Do PizzaBots Dream of Electric Guitars?: ?/5, Manger Things: 1.5/5, Uncut Femmes: ?/5
    Burger Kings: ?/5, Panic in the Streets of Springfield: ?/5,
    The Man From G.R.A.M.P.A: ?/5, Mother and Child Reunion: ?/5,
    The Last Bar-Fighter: ?/5
    SEASON OVERALL: ???/5

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by comeau View Post
    ban Ryan
    I have no idea what's going on here since the OP was deleted but I just wanted to say I approve of this message.
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

Blog Entries

sorry

Blog Entries

yeah true

Quote Originally Posted by The Goode Family View Post
    lol he's obviously in the right. he warned you in february not to fiddle with the page again and you completely ignored him. what did you expect to happen? editing a page to do the same thing a zillion times because you can't make up your mind is disruptive. by the power of buckimion i banish you from editing any wikia ever again
    Hey! First off, you don’t even know what happened, you weren’t there. Second, you think this is all a big joke, but it’s not. For a user like him to treat someone horribly is “NOT” ok. I’m not trying to sound like a jerk, but stop shaming me and trying to make me look bad. I didn’t completely ignore him, I just forgot he warned me. If your gonna be negative towards me again, don’t post here again. Because I did not ask for this crap. This is exactly the reason why the internet is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by comeau View Post
    yeah true
    Don’t worry about it, were both good.

Global Moderator The Goode Family's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i think it's okay. you broke the rules

Blog Entries

@HomerandBartFan submit sheep answers

Blog Entries

It's not your fault, you did nothing wrong. I'm just saying no one wants to hear me out on how horribly I was treated. Just ignore those users The Goode Family and TheColdestMoron, they are just trying to make me look bad.
    lol

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@HomerandBartFan This has to be the whiniest thread in a while. "WAH WAH WAH THEY BANNED ME THEY TREATED ME HORRIBLY WAH WAH WAH". Nobody treated you horribly so just stop. You were obviously in the wrong. If this is how you're gonna handle the slightest conflict, then you're not gonna last long anywhere. In other words, grow a pair.
    The Simpsons, Season 32:

Undercover Burns - 3/5
    I, Carumbus - 5/5
    Now Museum, Now You Don't - 2/5
    Treehouse of Horror XXXI - 5/5
    The 7 Beer Itch- 2/5
    Podcast News- 5/5
    Three Dreams Denied- 1/5
    The Road To Cincinnati- 3/5
    Sorry Not Sorry- 4/5
    A Springfield Summer Christmas For Christmas- 3/5

Blog Entries

@HomerandBartFan Turn my back on you? Were we in some kind of relationship? Why did you trust me? What did you trust me with? You mean when you kept sending me weird PM's, the latest of which I didn't respond to? You're such an unpleasant weirdo. What are you even doing here? Whining about minute and unimportant arguments you've had on an internet forum as if it's the end of the world is a very clear sign that you are indeed the one that needs to grow up. I'm starting to think you might be a literal child. Nobody but a child could be this obnoxious in begging for pity and attention.

Blog Entries

Haha you deleted your comment. What a sad sack. Why even bother saying stupid shit if you're just gonna backtrack.

Thread Information