Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What’s the most famous NHC thread?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Because it was clear that whatever I say under this name about D'ohmer would clearly mean that I was him or a realitive of him. So I played along with it, and partly because I needed to change my name to a Simpsons name, until today. When I woke up, after reading the thread, I decided that I've had enough. I'm just a person who is fascinated in the history of the board and yes, maybe D'ohmer.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/Love Is A Many Strangled Thing, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Last Traction Hero, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts, S32: Treehouse Of Horror XXXI/The 7 Beer Itch.

SEASON 32 SO FAR:

Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON SO FAR
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5
    The Road to Cincinnati: ?/5, Sorry Not Sorry: ?/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: ?/5

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That's perfectly fine. There's nothing wrong with being interested in the history of the board, but when you purposefully insinuate that you are a former board member, you should be prepared for people to think that. No need to play the victim and try to make me look like a dick.
    The Simpsons, Season 32:

Undercover Burns - 3/5
    I, Carumbus - 5/5
    Now Museum, Now You Don't - 2/5
    Treehouse of Horror XXXI - 5/5
    The 7 Beer Itch- 2/5
    Podcast News- 5/5
    Three Dreams Denied- 1/5

Blog Entries

I get your point now. Maybe I was a bit harsh, and yes, I've been aware that if I on purpose try to take the former name of a now permabanned name I will be called that member.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trab Pu Kcip View Post
    I did write half of the wiki page, as I have with many of them, but as OSS says, this needs to stop now. If this doesn't anytime soon then I will change my name.
    wheres my page
    cheems

Blog Entries

Here it is. Feel free to edit it.

Cam is a moderator?

That's news to me.
    "Don't waste your moments in life, you never know when you'll stop waking up." MARYAM ZAREI
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I'm a writer, I use people for what I write...let the world beware." CATHERINE TRAMELL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trab Pu Kcip View Post
    Here it is. Feel free to edit it.
    thabk you for the misgender

Blog Entries

bro....my posts don't pass...crying

Blog Entries

Cam, I'm sorry for making you sad.

Elf Girl, yes, cam is a moderator, but one who is part of the "No Stars" group (like Sam), which means the stars and the colored name don't show up.

10. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Blog Entries

really it's because ryan didn't demod me properly. i have mod powers still, but i can't see the mod forum, i can't infract people, i can't see others infractions, and i'm not in the mod user group.

basically, in discord terms, it's like if there was someone on a server who could edit a channel but wasn't technically a mod, and couldn't do stuff outside of that channel. ditto with sam but he was never a proper mod like i was, his mod privileges for the spam section was always like that.

though sam was a full mod briefly as a result of a fund raiser lol, and mean some of the mods were not HAPPY with that. he was such a punk.

Blog Entries

also for the record my post count isn't accurate, i joked about making it say 6969 a while ago.

Blog Entries

I feel bad for Panther. He just wanted to reminisce over the old days. Instead he gets mfs fighting over Dohmer roleplay

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No derailed thread would be complete without some jackoff commenting about it after the arguments already over.

Blog Entries

I like most of the 2017-era hurt and heal threads. Most of them were just bots posting every 24 hours with @Angeldeb occasionally chiming in.

NHC discord moments is great too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheScariestMoron View Post
    NHC discord moments is great too.
    !bella

Thread Information