Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What’s the most famous NHC thread?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Wears sneakers for sneaking Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What’s the most famous NHC thread?

Gonna go with this.

https://www.nohomers.net/showthread....as-a-sociopath

The pictures are gone in the post, though.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Life on the Fast Lane Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, (Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane 30. Daddicus Finch I Want You (She’s So Heavy) 31. Thanksgiving of Horror Warrin’ Priests (Part Two)

Blog Entries

is john swartzwelder ron swanson?

Blog Entries

There's lots that I like, but here are some famous ones, more to come soon:

The Lounge: Now With Waffle Fries (Famous for being the most viewed thread in NHC History)
    The threads that marked the Start and the End of the Pop culture version of the board (Famous for starting and ending the eras, and for the former, getting the most thanks in the Pre board split)
    The thread that ended D'ohmer for good (Famous for it's replies)
    Steve's 10,000th post on the forums (Famous for being the 2nd most thanked post in the pre board split)
    Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Famous for being the most viewed Simpsons thread)
    The infamous "Maggie's Nude Beach Experience" fanscript of "The Maggie Simpson Show" (Famous for it's controversy)
    insomnia (AKA The Roll Call Thread): The only other thread along from The Lounge: Now With Waffle Fries to reach 1000 pages
    @Professorfrink's Post Any Picture You Want thread (Infamous for trying to imitate The Imgur Roulette)
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/Love Is A Many Strangled Thing, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Last Traction Hero, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts, S32: Treehouse Of Horror XXXI/The 7 Beer Itch.

SEASON 32 SO FAR:

Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON SO FAR
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5
    The Road to Cincinnati: ?/5, Sorry Not Sorry: ?/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: ?/5

clearly my series of threads about board legend hammster @friendswithsalad
    Quote Originally Posted by hutz

@Trab Pu Kcip

Like how are you not an existing member with all this past board knowledge? I'm guessing you have a new IP address which is how you've circumnavigated making a second account.

I'm guessing you're probably D'ohmer or some other user (perhaps banned user). But why don't you just come out and admit who you are?
    "Don't waste your moments in life, you never know when you'll stop waking up." MARYAM ZAREI
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I'm a writer, I use people for what I write...let the world beware." CATHERINE TRAMELL

Blog Entries

I have said many times that I have lurked here hardly, and have never made an account before. I know my name was D'ohmer's former name, and yes, I have been accused of being a sockpuppet of him, but I can tell you that I am 100 percent not D'ohmer, so that's why I never came out as him, or any other permabaned user.

However since everyone assumes that I am I just play along with it.

So one of the threads you linked is from 2002. That doesn't mean you started lurking since 2002 of course, although I could be wrong. But I'm assuming you started lurking around D'ohmer's era (2007 onwards) as you're so fasinated with him.

It just strikes me as curious though, why would you spend all this time lurking on a forum (including reading up on a majority of the off topic section) for years, and only join after over a decade later? I'm genuinely curious.
    Last edited by Elf Girl; 11-21-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Blog Entries

I actually started lurking around in 2017, and kept up that consistency up until 2018, when I started to lose interest. I never even bothered joining, as I was still too shy. When COVID came, I started to lurk again, then 3 months later, I decided that I've been lurking too long, so I started an account.

As for my D'ohmer interest, I just don't know why. I knew he was permanently banned, but I myself just decided one day to call myself his old name, Trab Pu Kcip. (A little fact, I wasn't called Trab back in June, I was Jakey Prince)

Blog Entries

Honestly, Trab's obsession with NHC's past isn't that out there to me. A lot of old forums are very interesting in that way.

Classic Simpsons Guy Evil Monkey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Three words: Groundskeeper Willie's beard

Wears sneakers for sneaking Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Elf Girl leave him alone, please. He’s interested in the board’s history. There’s nothing wrong with it. I have very passionate interests about things too, like The Simpsons.

You're being watched OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There are no similarities between D'ohmer and Trab Pu Kcip at all. This accusation always annoyed me since their personalities are so much different in every way. D'ohmer doesn't have Allison Taylor as a favorite character, Trab is much more critical of the HD era as a whole and rarely considers an episode with a similar premise to a classic one better, plus doesn't use the catchphrase "The Simpsons is as good as ever". He's a good member, he deserves better than getting suspected of being a sockpuppet all the time.
    Last edited by OldSchoolerSimpsons; 11-21-2020 at 04:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scully apologist;bt39949
    "KONY 2012"

Sorry guys, I haven't been back too long.

Still catching up on everything...

Blog Entries

I’m Dohmer
    Fuck Joe Biden. #NotMyPresident

Blog Entries

@Elf Girl That's okay, it’s just that this went on for quite a while, so it surprised me to see it getting brought up again after the accusations had calmed down.

Blog Entries

I hate women

Quote Originally Posted by comeau View Post
    I’m Dohmer
    nah

Blog Entries

yea huh

hmm very interesting read d'ohmer.png

That last line seems a tad defensive.

Blog Entries

@Tad

Trab's wiki page is much more interesting.

Reads like a cross between a fan club and a full on autobiography.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elf Girl View Post
    That last line seems a tad defensive.
    Yeah, that wiki has gone through has some shit. Used to be used by me and a few others to shit on users of this forum.

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sandurt View Post
    hmm very interesting read d'ohmer.png
    That's clearly written by Trab. It has a lot of his unique lapses in grammar and speech. It also does seem a little bit defensive as @Elf Girl mentioned. Personally, I do find it a bit odd that he has such a fascination with a member that was banned before he joined. He also posted a lot of needlessly vague posts about him being 'related to D'ohmer'. I think it's safe to conclude that Trab is either D'ohmer or wants people to think he is. I know Trab doesn't like modern Simpsons and D'ohmer did, but it could also just be that he received scrutiny for liking modern Simpsons under D'ohmer and now wants to jump on the band wagon. This could also explain why Trab feels the need to be needlessly negative about new episodes even before they air and also why he often claims to hate episodes and then can't list a single reason why he does.
    The Simpsons, Season 32:

Undercover Burns - 3/5
    I, Carumbus - 5/5
    Now Museum, Now You Don't - 2/5
    Treehouse of Horror XXXI - 5/5
    The 7 Beer Itch- 2/5
    Podcast News- 5/5
    Three Dreams Denied- 1/5

Blog Entries

Okay, stop it guys. This bullshit has gone on far enough.

Blog Entries

Crush thread is pretty iconic

Blog Entries

famous in what context. is there any nhc thread like referenced on wikipedia or maybe thats been mentioned directly by alum of the series

if u just mean most iconic its the crush thread for sure

Blog Entries

I did write half of the wiki page, as I have with many of them, but as OSS says, this needs to stop now. If this doesn't anytime soon then I will change my name.

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok, hold up. This is some bullshit. How am I in the wrong here? You're the one that kept insinuating that you were D'ohmer obviously on purpose. Why did you do any of that if you didn't want people to think that?

Thread Information