Thread: Trab's 1000th post thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Has a cooking pan on his head Trab Pu Kcip's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Trab's 1000th post thread

wow, I've only been here for the matter of 2 months, and in that time, I've racked 1000 posts in no time.

So, I might've well recap you on my journey so far.

On a cold, June day, I was lurking on the forums when the urge suddenly hit me to join No Homers. So I did, with a Martin Avatar and the name Jakey Prince. I started with my first post on the Introduce Myself page, which was a simple introduction to the forum, and was my first post on any sort on bulletin board. That day, I made 3 posts, one on a Hurt and Heal, one introduction and one R&R on Deep Space Homer. As the days went on, I started to post more, I blended in quite well, and soon, was up to 250 posts. About that time, I partook in a Sheep game, which didn't go well. So, after that, I started signups for a Survivor game, which is still going on. On the 28th July, one month after I joined, I grew bored with my current name and decided to change my name to Trab Pu Kcip. Of course. it was subject to D'ohmer references, but I just rode on with it. And so, with survivor under my belt, and with activity going up, I slowly made my way up to where I am now.

So, now, I would like to say some thank yous.

Thanks to @Szyslak100, for giving me my first ever thumbs up here, @Dark Homer, for being a nice guy all around, @eric, for keeping this board active and alive, @The Abominable Dr. Lenny, for giving me a lot of thumbs, @OldSchoolerSimpsons, @Financial Panther and everyone else on the Discord Servers, for making my time worthwhile there, @Sandurt and @CrumbBum, for adding me on their friends list, and everybody else who I haven't mentioned, apart from Spambots, thank you.

Let's hope that the next 1000 posts are as good as this, maybe even better.

Trab out.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/Love Is A Many Strangled Thing, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Last Traction Hero, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts, S32: Treehouse Of Horror XXXI/The 7 Beer Itch.

SEASON 32 SO FAR:

Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON SO FAR
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5, The Road to Cincinnati: 2.5/5, Sorry Not Sorry: 2/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: 1.5/5
    The Dad Feelings Limited: 4/5
    Diary Queen: ?/5

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks for tagging me, congrats btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Trab Pu Kcip View Post
    Let's hope that the next 1000 posts are as good as this, maybe even better.
    I need a status report.

So...were they?
    "Don't waste your moments in life, you never know when you'll stop waking up." MARYAM ZAREI
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I'm a writer, I use people for what I write...let the world beware." CATHERINE TRAMELL

Blog Entries

The next 1000 were defiantly better.

5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Elf Girl

Any plans for your 3000th post?

It's coming up soon...

Blog Entries

I only really celebrate my 1,000th, 2,500th, 5,000th, 10,000th, 20,000th, 25,000th, my post which makes the top poster in NHC History and 50,000th post, so 3,000th may get a mention, but nothing really big.

Quote Originally Posted by Trab Pu Kcip View Post
    my post which makes the top poster in NHC History
    Providing Kupomog just stops posting completely, and you keep to your current posting rate of 18.44 posts a day, it will roughly take you 1,909 days to do this. Or in short 5 and a quarter years.

Do you really think you would be able to do this? And more importantly do you really want to dedicate that much of your life to doing this?

Blog Entries

I was once posting 40 times a day, but now it's gone down to like 20 something per day, even lower most days. I myself may be able to get to 20,000 one day, but I'm most likely not gonna reach 37909, even if kupomog stopped posting (which is very unlikely)

Do I have the commitment: Unless The Simpsons end, or there is a massive downfall of activity (I.E. 10 posts per day overall) then I will most likely still dedicate my like to this site (then again, I have other things in like that I do, and that hasn't affected me yet)

Thread Information