0 0%
  • 0/5 Worst pandemic special ever!

1 25.00%

Thread: R&R South Park S24 premiere "Pandemic Special"

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

R&R South Park S24 premiere "Pandemic Special"

Episode summary: Randy comes to terms with his role in the COVID-19 outbreak as the on-going pandemic presents continued challenges to the citizens of South Park. The kids happily head back to school but nothing resembles the normal that they once knew; not their teachers, not their homeroom, not even Eric Cartman on the all-new "The Pandemic Special" season premiere and special episode of SOUTH PARK airing on Comedy Central. (8:00-9:00PM ET/PT) (2401) (TV-MA L,V)

Encores will air at 9pm EST/PST and 10pm EST/PST. The episode will be able to watch the next day on HBO Max.

I think this may be episodes 1-2, as it is a double feature.
    Last edited by orangemo; 09-30-2020 at 09:53 PM.
    Simpsons S32 ratings: - "Undercover Burns" - 2/5 - "I, Carumbus" - 4/5 - "Now Museum, Now You Don't" - 2/5 - "Treehouse 31" - 4/5

Bless the Harts S2 ratings: - "Violet's Secret" - 4/5 - "The Last Supper" - 3.5/5 - "My Best Frenda" - 4.5/5 - "Dead Mall" - 3.5/5

Bob's Burgers S11 ratings: - "Dream a Little Bob of Bob" - 3.5/5 - "Worms of In-Rear-ment" - 4/5 - "Copa-Bob-bana" - 4/5 - "Heartbreak Hotel-oween" - 4/5

Family Guy S19 ratings: - "Stewie's First Word" - 1/5 - "The Talented Mr. Stewie" - 3/5 - "Boys & Squirrels" - 1/5 - "Cutawayland" - 3/5

Escuchame? Bloodcurdling Sandurt's Avatar

This was good, I expected worst, but they seemed to touch on everything surrounding 2020 pretty good, and lots of callbacks to older episodes, anyways I'm excited for what South Park has for us next 4/5
    Undercover Burns - 3/5 \ I, Carumbus 4.5/5

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sandurt View Post
    This was good, I expected worst, but they seemed to touch on everything surrounding 2020 pretty good, and lots of callbacks to older episodes, anyways I'm excited for what South Park has for us next 4/5
    You forgot to join my discord dude I provided a link [will delete after]. https://discord.gg/qXcRMQq

Escuchame? Bloodcurdling Sandurt's Avatar

I joined already, but I can't even talk in it.

Why game 7, WHY? Return Of The Living Trab's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It was good for an hour special. Better than The Simpsons have done with their one hour special (cough) The Great Phasby (cough)

3.5/5, rounded up to a 4/5.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/The Great Simpsina, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Cad And The Hat, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts, S32: Treehouse Of Horror XXXI/Now Museum, Now You Don't.

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sandurt View Post
    I joined already, but I can't even talk in it.
    I just confirmed you as a member. Because you forgot to verify.

Blog Entries

I liked this. Kinda tired of the whole Tegridy Farm setting and giving Randy so much screentime, but they pretty much covered most of the possible corona jokes and as expected they like to go overboard with it (turning a school into a prison and treating the kids as if they are carrying a disease). All the stuff with the boys were good. Liked the Disney gags of them struggling, I even expected them to be way more harsh towards Mulan and calling out Mickey on filming it in a concentration camp. The cops were alright, would've liked to see more of Garrison. Cartman was also great and I'm really glad that he is not with Heidi who ruined his character before.

For an hour long episode it didn't do that much special. It was basically just a longer episode making fun of real life events, but considering that corona has been such a huge deal I can see why they wanted to make a longer episode. The only other one hour episode I know off is the Simpsons/FG crossover which was just a huge dissapointment for what it could've been. This episode in comparison at least had way better jokes and didn't pander much for fanservice.
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

9. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Thread Information