Thread: Apology to the forum

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Apology to the forum

Hi guys,

If you don't know who I am, I was a user by the name of 77-x-42, who was a complete and utter piece of shit. Some of you may remember me as being a rude, childish, and weird kid who embarrassed himself in every he made.

Now that I am older, I thought it would for the best to be nice and apologize to you guys for the shit that I stirred up on this forum. I'm not really sure what made me decide that spamming threads and being an asshole to people was a good thing to do, although I was probably just mad for some reason. I really regret the posts I made on here, and just seeing some of the shit that I wrote when I was 16 makes me sick.

In particular, I want to apologize to the staff of this forum. You guys are legends, keep up the good work.

I also want to apologize to Buymycereal, oldschooler and Financial Panther, I made some pretty disgusting remarks about you guys in particular that I really should not have said.

Have a great day lads.

Blog Entries

Welcome back 77-x-42! We welcome you back in open arms!

Oh, and FP, OSS and BMC are still here, just to tell you.
    Last edited by Trab Pu Kcip; 09-14-2020 at 03:01 AM.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/The Great Simpsina, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Cad And The Hat, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts.

Quote the post above you, it gives me an enormous sense of a slow computer.

Just chillin', dawg OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Blog Entries

BuyMyCereal didn't really officially return, it was just a cameo.
    Quote Originally Posted by scully apologist;bt39949
    "KONY 2012"

inside of your skeleton, slowly feeding away at your insides,
    Blog Entries

i forgive you thebiggestmoron

5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Blog Entries

I'm a bit apprehensive towards your apology for various reasons.

I've often had someone treat me like garbage over a long time before they finally decide to apologize. Then they go back to treating me like shit right after.

And just recently, Jerkass Homer came back and seemed to be normal this time. But soon he acted up and started making up bullshit such as being in a car accident and near death. I took it completely seriously, but he then revealed it was all a prank, and didn't even seem to care when I said I got legitimately worried sick. He did then make a half-assed apology, but he had already broken my trust by making me worry all for nothing.

I'll give you that this doesn't sound like the backhanded "Well, it's your fault too you know" kind of apology, but I would like to know for sure that you really have changed. That it's not just a long con for when you start trolling again. So I'm staying on the cautious side for now.

7. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Borner1990

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I believe in the good in people and seeing none of this involved me I think we should give him another chance.WHO’S WITH ME?

Blog Entries

I'm with you!

Blog Entries

nobody who was here when all that happened is here now or remembers you, its fine.

Blog Entries

uh...this guy was here a few months ago saying he was gonna kill himself as a "joke" iirc

anyway...welcome back i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Treehouse of Spoopy View Post
    no homers dot net

Blog Entries

That was "Homer The Stonecutter".

Blog Entries

It's the same guy, unless this board has more of than one of these then wow

Blog Entries

Homer The Stonecutter was Jerkass Homer's old username. He changed back to it with his new account.

Quote Originally Posted by goodfella View Post
    It's the same guy, unless this board has more of than one of these then wow
    Nope, not the same dude. I didn't even know about Jerkass Homer being a prick until after I posted this.

Blog Entries

@TheBiggestMoron Do you understand my position?

Yes I do, I should probably address that. You have every right to be apprehensive considering recent circumstances involving another user on this forum. I did a lot of growing up during my time away from here, and realized that being a dickhead on the internet is a pretty bad idea.

I do have a question though. How do I show that I have changed (besides not being a dick)?

Blog Entries

I think that's all you can do really. I'm hoping you can go a month maintaining the new attitude you have developed without falling back into trolling. If you still are the same then as you are now that would prove you are genuinely sincere with wanting to change your previous image.

Blog Entries

wb homeslice
    cheems

Thread Information