Thread: The originals meets their rip-offs (Simpsons style)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

The originals meets their rip-offs (Simpsons style)

Hello everyone!. I made a fan art with a crossover between The Simpsons (the originals) and The Samsonadzes (the rip-offs), but with the Georgian family as Simpsons characters,

The Samsonadzes is a complete Simpsons rip-off from the Eurasian country of Georgila.

This fan art was inspired in The Amazing World of Gumball episode "The Copycats", where the Watterson family meets the Chi Chi's family, which was based in the Miao Le Xing's family from Miracle Star, the real-world Chinese rip-off of the Gumball's series.
    Last edited by AnthonyNoHomers70100; 09-14-2020 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Image update

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Borner1990

Blog Entries

Some more good fanart, looking at this just makes The Samsonadzes even worse than what I thought.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/The Great Simpsina, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Cad And The Hat, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts.

Quote the post above you, it gives me an enormous sense of a slow computer.

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So they're just hideous versions of The Simpsons?

Blog Entries

Yep. They look really bad in model and in quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Trab Pu Kcip View Post
    Some more good fanart, looking at this just makes The Samsonadzes even worse than what I thought.
    In the fan art, The Simpson family reject the visit of the Samsonadze family because they are considered as a rip-off of themselves

Thread Information