Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: The B's episodes ideas

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

The Real Simpsons of Atlanta ("The Real Housewives of Atlanta" title pun)
    Story by Matt Selman Teleplay by John Frink
    Directed by **************
    EP: AJ and Matt Selman

SEE THE ANGRY SIMPSONS LIVE IN ALL-NEW LIVE-ACTION SPECIAL "The Real Simpsons of Atlanta"

Somewhere in Atlanta (in real world), the real Simpsons family lives (the same look, the same house, the same names, behavior and other details; BUT they are dubbed by show's voice actors). When they discovered, the "animation show" with the same name to their surname, which shows the ordinary situations, happened with them, The real Simpsons are angry. They go to Fox studios, in the aim on either get own [HUGE] royalty money, or cancel The Simpsons cartoon…

Experimentally, isn't it? Easy say, I was inspired by live-action couch gag (S17E15). I didn't indicate the director, because,... it's live action, so animators directors are exceed here. Well, not at all - the short shown animation scenes could be direct by, I don't know, David Silverman - the show veteran.
    Also, as in the series, there isn't specific age in it It all can happen as in 1990ths, as in 2020ths

Also, guest stars, of course, Matt Groening, Al Jean, Matt Selman, Michael Price, Tim Long, David Silverman himself. And, I DID HAVE similar, live-action, idea already, titled Breaking the 4th Wall Completely (3 "seasons" ago). And in advance say, there will be ONE MORE…

So, what's your opinions, guys?
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 02/03/21):
    1. Moaning Lisa/Some Enchanted Evening 2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving/Itchy & Scratchy & Marge 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/The Otto Show 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Selma’s Choice 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Homer the Vigilante 6. Two Dozen and One Greyhounds/Lisa’s Rival 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Homerpalooza 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Homer They Fall 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/Bart Star 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Monty Can’t Buy Me Love 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Pygmoelian 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Goo Goo Gai Pan/A Star Is Torn 17. The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/Marge and Homer Turn a Couple Play 18. 24 Minutes/Treehouse of Horror XVII 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20. Coming to Homerica/Treehouse of Horror XIX 21. Chief of Hearts/The Greatest Story Ever D’ohed 22. The Blue and the Gray/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Gorgeous Grampa 25. Brick Like Me/The Kid Is All Right 26. Bart’s New Friend/Bull-E 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. Looking for Mr. Goodbart/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/No Good Read Goes Unpunished 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture 31. The Way of the Dog/The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    1 > 2 > 4 > 7 > 3 > 6 > 8 > 5 > 9 > 12 > 20 > 21 > 10 > 27 > 17 > 24 > 15 > 18 > 13 > 26 > 14 > 29 > 19 > 31 > 25 > 28 > 30 > 16 > 11 > 23 > 22

I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

You're much in continuity with your ideas , because i'm not in continuity, but i like your ideas, :-)

3. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Bohdan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    You're much in continuity with your ideas , because i'm not in continuity, but i like your ideas, :-)
    THERE ISN'T ANY COUNTINITY.ALL IDEAS (including live-action) ARE INDEPENDENT OF EACH OTHER and thanks

(there is actually 1 future idea, based on past one)

What i mean is that your ideas respect the show's spirit, unlike mine ^^

6. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Bohdan

Blog Entries

What i mean is that your ideas respect the show's spirit, unlike mine ^^
    Hah! I'm nitpick

Yes but your opinions are constructive :-)

Blog Entries

Won't Somebody Please Steal the Children? ("Won't somebody please think of the children?" phrase pun)
    Written by someone random freelancer. Let it be... William Wright
    Directed by Chris Clements
    EP: AJ and Mike Reiss

IT'S KIDNAPPING IN ALL-NEW "Won't Somebody Please Steal the Children?"!

The Simpsons' kids (as well as others') got kidnapped. However, during special rescue operation [featuring police and army] the children earns Stockholm syndrome to their kidnappers…
    The story should be really cool, with variety of emotions
    Guest star: someone (I just couldn't find the most suitable) star as kidnapper

I'm not fan on this plot. Maybe could have been better if children were stolen (like if someone tried to swindle them for example)

Blog Entries

Err… they are.

"Kidnapped" means "stolen". Thay're there not by own date, anyway.o:-) Stockholm syndrome us about just attraction to the robber, not completely devotion to him.
    Sure there can be some technique used for that (like deception or else) by that criminal. I've just given the story short summary (with missing some details)

Either we misunderstood each other, or no, I thank for your honest opinion.

It's my mistake, actually, because i meant "if someone stole children's items for example" if one of their personal items was stolen. :-)

Blog Entries

Miss happens

And, in my opinion, just "stolen items" isn't really original

Blog Entries

The Awaiting
    Written by Tom Gammil and Max Pross (for some reason I forgot about this duo)
    Directed by Jennifer Moeller
    EP: AJ (season 28)

THE SIMPSONS NEED TO KEEP SECRETS FOR A TIME IN ALL-NEW "The Awaiting"

The Simpsons family are chosen to attend a table read of their [and not only their - whole town's] popular TV-comedy. However, during all that period between read and episode air (add here "summer vacation" of shows, and last-minute episode preemption) the family must keep all the future spoilers, what is hard (cause, the episode they attend will be divided by cliffhanger into 2 parts)

1) Yes, it's a parody on "long time after table read" to WAIT for the episode. It's regarding as for The Simpsons as well for other shows. There can be also parody on "actors behind their roles". It should be hilarious

2) Now reading the story, I understand it's like reverse of Bart the Bad Guy episode, with whole family featuring

I would like to see this one.

Blog Entries

Kindergarten Teacher ("Kindergarten Cop" film reference)
    Written by Someone random freelancer. Let it be Julie Chambers («Milhouse Doesn’t Live Here Anymore»)
    Directed by Bob Anderson
    EP: Mike Scully

THE NEW TEACHER IN THE SCHOOL IN ALL-NEW "Kindergarten Teacher"

Rainier Wolfcastle films in the sequel to his early work "Kindergarten Teacher" - "Kindergarten Teacher 2: Just a Teacher". He must to live the new image (=role), so he started to work [and in the same time film the movie] in Springfield Elementary. First reaction: yes, Rainier Wolfcastle got his own episode. If you don't understand, it should be a parody on Kindergarten Cop" 1990 film, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger (who is Wolfcastle's prototype, btw)
    Meanwhile (subplot): Homer hurt his leg, and now looks for other children, but his starts interested watching for magpies [which lives on the Simpsons garden tree]. It doesn't crazy, actually, and base on my own experience

This one for A plot is great, but if he really works in Elementary, it could be "Elementary Teacher" ? As for Rainier, cool to have him in a timelight, not cameos. As for B plot, it reminds me a mix between 16.20 and 13.16.

Blog Entries

This one for A plot is great, but if he really works in Elementary, it could be "Elementary Teacher" ? As for Rainier, cool to have him in a timelight, not cameos. As for B plot, it reminds me a mix between 16.20 and 13.16.
    I didn't use "Elementary Teacher" title, because: a) that would be too simple title; b) I wanted to make more easy the reference to Schwarzenegger-Wolfcastle relation; c) "Kindergarten Teacher 2: Just a Teacher" sequel title came just in seconds, and… I find/found it funny

The B-plot is about Homer DOES NOT interfere into "magpies family life" Again, it based on the next: nearby my window the real magpies became to live, and I just decided to transfer it on Homer (I probably wrote the similar clarification, earlier for some idea, didn't me?). It's rather FUNNY AND CUTE a bit story, rather something crazy or "jerkass Homer-ish"

I understand, now. For B Plot, i understood to, i just noticed that Homer's plot is somewhat connected with birds.

Blog Entries

Don't Picture This ("Picture This" phrase reference)
    Written by Rob Lazebnik
    Directed by Steven Dean Moore
    EP: AJ (season 30)
    (this trio recently coworked on «Manger Things»)

THE TOWN REFUSES FROM PHOTOS IN ALL-NEW "Don't Picture This"

When the Simpsons family decide to stop make photos during special moments, because then photos have see by nobody, it sets the trend to whole town. But, once, a photography can save a life…

Clarification and thoughts (decide to divide all and don't write italic comments)
    1) The base is... is real actually. Remember, when you are rewatching the photos/videos (btw, videos are also there) after you done them? They are just take up memory space of computer/smartphone, being just folders untouched. In fact, we really revision them when a) cleaning that memory space from time to time and b) when we once-twice show the "see, what beautiful place I made selfie in". So, that's the reason of that act.
    "the Simpsons family decide to stop make photos during special moments" because the memories saved in our own memory are more important - the moments we are happy/sad/shocked etc. not pictured
    2) confess, "a photography can save a life…" is a pretentious thing, added just to add some intrigue or interest

Episodes I was inspired of: (honest words) "Screenless" (season 31); and "Homerazzi" (season 18), especially its first act

21. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sandboy

Blog Entries

Stand Up Me
    Written by Someone inactive writer. Let it be... Donick Cary
    Directed by Lance Kramer
    EP: AJ and Mike Reiss

HOMER BECOMES A STANDUPPER IN ALL-NEW "Stand Up Me"

Homer becomes a standupper, but discovers it hard to perform, when everything is fine. Meanwhile, Bart for mystery for Lisa reasons, learns French.

Clarification and thoughts
    1) the both stories are really down-to-earth. I'd say "simple" better;
    2) regarding main plot: I had noticed, comedians-standuppers' perform (improvise stand up show itself) base consists of talkative about "You know something in our social environment is weird/bad/crazy etc.". So, the problem here is what, if/when everything is FINE. That's actually a rare and happiness for any show from any country to have such "nothing bad" period.
    3) Guest stars (comedians, of course) needed

Episodes I was inspired of: "Simprovised" (season 27) - obviously, IF you want, you can name this idea as continuation of Homer's improvisator career; "The Last Temptation of Krust" (season 9, for the coincidence, Donick Cary also wrote it). The main plot is based on Je ne parle pas français" chalkboard gag, and a scene from more modern episode when Lisa and classmates made fun of Bart, staying in school hall (couldn't find which episode)

Blog Entries

YouTube Mother - Mothers Day special (yes, I changed the title)
    Written by Ryan Koh and Carolyn Omine
    Directed by Mark Kirkland
    EP: AJ (season 26)

THE FIRST YOUTUBE-BLOGGER VISITS THE SIMPSONS ON THE MOTHER'S DAY IN ALL-NEW "YouTube Mother"

When the Simpsons (without Marge) decide to make own animal videos, they're taken a visit by the first YouTube woman-blogger, who tries to teach them the right way. Meanwhile, driving her car Marge accidently breaks Moe, and, to avoid the criminal punishment, Moe suggest to Marge become his helper/slave/beloved

1) that woman-Youtube (not MyTube or YourTube this time) had started the first animal-related channel (cute cats, dogs etc.). To said, now she is 20 years in that way (as YouTube is from 2005; well... let it be 20 years), and is about in 50s years old. The family is inspired by that woman's channel, made their first bad video, after what she herself visits the Simpsons. Guest-voiced by some famous actress, who is also famous blogger
    2) the sub-plot can be named as "Moe's lifelong dream". Marge just MUST to serve him (in the bar), and her fate is in his hands. About "beloved" - Marge thinks she is just a "helper", so that's again dilemma for Moe.
    3) the A-plot, in my view, should be definitely funny, while, to be honest, I'm not sure for reaction for B-plot

Episodes I was inspired of: the main plot is similar to "The Winter of Our Monetized Content" (season 31); the subplot is sorta reverse of "Mommy Beerest"+"Break my Wife, please"

Blog Entries

Kiss Me, Baby, One More Dime ("Kiss Me, Baby, One More Time" song pun)
    Written by Jessica Conrad
    Directed by Matthew Faughnan
    EP: Selman

MR. BURNS FINDS HIS LOVE AND LOSES HIS MONEY IN MAYN IN SEASON FINALE "Kiss Me, Baby, One More Dime"

Burns falls in love with Jasmine. One night she secretly steal Burns' precious coin (which value equals all the rest of his herd). When he later finds Jasmine, she "exclaims" to him, that money can not buy happiness. As a result, Burns rethinks all his live, and become a billionaire-philanthropist.

1) probably, Jasmine wouldn't love Burns for real, and just wants to steal that coin. In my view, she quickly quit the courtly, and his and Burns' meeting occurs via video-connection. Of course, first Burns is angry for her, but "feeling of [mutual] love" calms him.
    2) to be honest, yes, it's one of those "the story AFTER the title" ideas HOWEVER this time, I really thought about plot quality
    3) Guest stars: Jane Lynch as Jasmine, and, I guess, Bill Gates as himself (cameo in the story of charity part)

Episodes have something common: "A Hunka Hunka Burns in Love" (season 13), "Monty Can't Buy Me Love" and "Burns and Bees" (seasons 10 and 20)

Blog Entries

So, here's season 6 episodes ideas
    1. Happy Nice Day (TBI602)
    2. One Woman Dream (TBI601)
    3. 8 Lives Left (TBI603)
    4. Treehouse of Horror [season 6] (TBI604) - Halloween
    5. Oh, Father, Who Were Thou? (TBI606)
    6. Lisa in the Wonderland (TBI605)
    7. S Is for Simpsons (TBI607)
    8. The Adventures of Teen-Tween (TBI608)
    9. New Year Eve of Horror (TBI609) - Winter special
    10. When Vowels Become Consonants (TBI611)
    11. Lisa vs. Gaga 2: This Time We're Serious (TBI613) (hyped with football boost)
    12. Krustinfamous (TBI610)
    13. Excuse Me, My Brain Goes Out (TBI612)
    14. She Used to Be My Girlfriend (TBI614) - Valentine's day
    15. The Real Simpsons of Atlanta (TBI616)
    16. Go, Principal, Go! (TBI615)
    17. The Awaiting (TBI618)
    18. Won't Somebody Please Steal the Children? (TBI617)
    19. Stand Up Me (TBI621) (around April 1st Day)
    20. Don't Picture This (TBI620)
    21. Kindergarten Teacher (TBI619)
    22. YouTube Mother (TBI622) - mothers day
    23. Kiss Me, Baby, One More Dime (TBI623)

I appreciated the french Bart story even though it reminds me sometimes episode 24.03
    Marge could work for Moe, if it's not too bad (sex slave no but just a waiter and he could just make a deal with her and agree to drop charges against her).

Blog Entries

I appreciated the french Bart story even though it reminds me sometimes episode 24.03
    Marge could work for Moe, if it's not too bad (sex slave no but just a waiter and he could just make a deal with her and agree to drop charges against her).
    1) Oh, I recalled that episode's subplot - in my idea Bart is the "mystery" one. But, you know, I referred to another HD episode, with aforementioned "hall gag"

2) "sex slave"? No I meant: Marge starts to serve to Moe in bar (as waiter as you said, sometimes with too rude behave toward her, because it's Moe), later he caresses her, but Marge doesn't want to notice it. And, near the end, Moe decide to make a "romantic evening" with, in his wish/imaginary bubble, BIGGER ending  he's going to fall  That's all. No "sex slaving" indeed there (that really made me laugh)

Oh, if it's that, it's ok. I know the Simpson are not depicted as a kid show, because of certains plots, and if it's this idea, it's ok. Family Guy would probably adopted an another kind of idea :-)

Blog Entries

I won't be in this thread for a while, due to summer vacation annual family trip (to the zone with weak Internet). However, my readers, you won't miss traditionally midseason post.

First, as you may noticed I separated my comments and the story parts a while posts ago. Also, to write honestly, "what is/is not the rehash/inspired" I added entire section, though I still don't sure about it.

I write again about slowing down due to work soon. For much reasons, can't state, when that SOON will come, but it getting closer...

Many stories, as I've write, came from the real-life situations/things, and such stories come more, and more!

As for credited "guest stars", most of them related to the show, the story has a reference. They are seldom the centric characters. Err... I promise new LGG I even don't want to create

What I still want to post, that's other entertaining ideas for season 7

If you'll miss Fat Tony character, he returned in season premiere. It should be his... "reboot", I'd say.

Next, you'll see another Treehouse of Horror idea. Cause, I'm not sure about one of the title, I'll reveal the characters in random order: Maggie, Homer, kids, professor Frink, Marge and others.

Also, there will be soon that aforementioned two-part idea (last time I badly calculated the count). Oh, btw, there coming 95 new ideas (I remembered about my promice, and, to be fair, I'm shocked no less, than you.

So, I hope, we're meet here again.

Also, I'm lad to get more feedback, than from just 1 reader. Seriously!

Thread Information