Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The B's episodes ideas

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Because of "big interest" in just 1 day (I saw on viewers number) decided to sooner with next episode

Homer, Marge & Marriage Crisis (I laughed even just typing this)
    Written by Joel Kohen
    Directed by Bob Anderson
    EP: AJ
    (this trio recently coworked on «Yellow Subterfuge»)

When [popular in people] conflict within Quimby's couple escalates into almost divorce, Joe and Martha (yes, I looked for her name) hire Marge and Homer respectively to spy undercover [with the aim of "non-love" interest] on a soul mate (Marge bonds with Martha, while Homer - with Joe). When H&M accidently discovered each other's role [they were told to keep this in secret] they must save problem marriage... and Quimby's one, ok initially H&M did NOT have own marriage problems
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 15/12/20):
    1. Moaning Lisa/Some Enchanted Evening 2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving/Itchy & Scratchy & Marge 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/The Otto Show 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Selma’s Choice 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Homer the Vigilante 6. Two Dozen and One Greyhounds/Lisa’s Rival 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Homerpalooza 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Homer They Fall 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/Bart Star 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Monty Can’t Buy Me Love 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Pygmoelian 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Goo Goo Gai Pan/A Star Is Torn 17. The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/Marge and Homer Turn a Couple Play 18. 24 Minutes/Treehouse of Horror XVII 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20. Coming to Homerica/Treehouse of Horror XIX 21. The Squirt and the Whale/Treehouse of Horror XX 22. The Blue and the Gray/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Gorgeous Grampa 25. Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police/Treehouse of Horror XXV 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. 22 for 30/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/Springfield Splendor 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture 31. The Way of the Dog/The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    1 > 2 > 4 > 7 > 3 > 6 > 8 > 5 > 27 > 21 > 9 > 12 > 20 > 25 > 29 > 10 > 17 > 26 > 24 > 15 > 18 > 13 > 14 > 28 > 19 > 31 > 30 > 16 > 23 > 11 > 22

I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

What if-fy…
    Story by Al Jean Teleplay by Joel Cohen and Brian Kelly
    Directed by Mathew Nastuk

To waste time at city meeting, citizens told 3 stories [in the type "what if X became(s) Y"]
    1) what if all people were robots (humanoid robots with the same outward, but "hidden" additional staff);
    2) what if Homer and Skinner switched places (not that "Ah, I'm in your body!" story No, what if Homer (with all his behavior) was principal with Agnes as mother and Skinner worked at SNPP with Marge, Bart, Lisa etc. as family… Maybe I overexplained this);
    3) what if Gil became mayor (and later "gets promotion" to USA President).

Gosh! For some reason there was some bug at thread, and I delete "My Smoothie Valentine" by mistake Trying to recover it from memory...

My Smoothie Valentine ("My Funny Valentine" title pun) - Valentine Day episode
    Written by Rob Lazebnik
    Directed by Michael Polchino
    EP: Selman
    (wr. and dir. recently coworked at «Throw Grampa from the Dane»)
    Err.. there was definitely another cast, but I don't remember

As Valentine's Day present for Marge, Homer wants to cook smoothie with "that" special taste. Meanwhile, to attend Lisa Milhouse always assent to her.

The Picture of Hooverian Gay ("The Picture of Dorian Gray" title pun)
    Written by Tim Long and Miranda Thompson
    Directed by Steven Dean Moore
    EP: Selman
    (wr. and dir. recently coworked on "Bart Stops to Smell the Roosevelts")

Lisa discovered miss Hoover for a long time [of life] has rejected her brother-gay Duke [some gay-guest star needed]. The girl wants to show, that her teacher needn't reject gays, and they are nice people. However, the real reason is differ of Duke's sexual orientation… [Actually, could be ok plot, you were wrong, if by the title thought miss Hoover does coming-out]
    Meanwhile, Homer has a dream, where Santa's Little Helper is an undercover secret agent, and waking up, he becomes obsessed with looking for family pets. [imho, funny story, at least, on paper]
    More on subplot: it's is that "announced" sorta like spoof/parody on "Phineas and Ferb". The design of headquarters in headquarters, in my view, could be similar to that used in P&F for agent P. Jeff "Swampy" Marsh (co-creator of PF) guest stat in dream as his Major Monogram-typed character (renamed, though). While also Dan Povenmire (co-creator of PF) star as doctor John Doofenshmirtz, to who Homer come to solve his paranoia problem. However, expect of the surname and white bathrobe, there isn't anything common with "Doof". I just liked that animation series, and if full crossover with The Simpsons would be... weird, than just some details could be used in some story. Btw, I checked Marsh and Povenmire worked for The Simpsons way back in 1990's.

Krusty+ ("Disney+" title pun)
    Written by Michael Price
    Directed by Mathew Nastuk
    EP: Mike Scully
    (wr. and. dir. recently coworked on "At Long Last Leave")

With the aim of monetize, "Krusty the Klown Show" on tv was canceled, and entirely transfer to new-created steaming platform Krusty+. While the long filming [several days and even nights for the reason "as fast as possible"] of a year-ahed material for platform (including original "Krusty the Klown Show" and its different spinoffs and relative projects) with the children [as "classic audience"], their parents are worried long absence. Mistakenly thinking it's "mass kidnaping", they bond up, appeal to police (and army) and try to capture the studio and realise the children. [Krusty decides to use it and, as the result, it's all turns into crazy mega-popular rescue operation/filming new original platform show. At least for me, that sounds very funny].
    Guest stars Bob Iger (CEO of The Walt Disney Company) and Lawrence O'Donnell as themselves

The Simpsons 1000
    Written by J. Stuart Burns
    Directed by Rob Oliver
    EP: Bill O. & Josh W.
    (wr. and dir. recently coworked on «Puffless»)

It's celebrating 1000th season of The Simpsons! The eye of on the show "very long" past is shown…

I got inspired by ''Family Guy'' Through the Years episode, as if the show is lasted for a many decades; but actually, in my view, it's more like Simpsons' "Behind the Laugher". What I meant: showing the "distribution" of "1000 seasons" between years with characteristic of "that or another era" (i.e. there was 140 seasons in late 1940th-1960th). The time is from "big depression" (early 1930th) up to 1989 (all, without showing "last 30-something seasons). I even no wonder, how that all could turn in real development

Guest stars: Matt Groening (necessary) as himself, and someone now old to play "young him/herself as The Simpsons guest star"

7. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sandboy

The Da Vinci God ("The Da Vinci Code" title pun)
    Written by Some inactive now writer (let it be... Billy Kimball)
    Directed by Lance Kramer
    (trio recently coworked on «Smoke on the Daughter», 13 years ago)

Trying to interest bored at church ceremony children, Marge realizes she disinterested in church herself. Going to Springfield library [on her own], she starts her unbelievable (in all senses) journey into finding out the real aim of religion and who/what the God is…
    One guest star needed

I know, there was already "Marge and religion" story, but that's different

So, here's season 2 episodes of idears
    1. Principal Minds (TBI201)
    2. The Way She Was (TBI202)
    3. The House Is where the Heart Is (TBI203)
    4. Timeless (TBI204) - - Halloween
    5. Fire Love (2 parter)
    6. (TBI205-206)
    7. Citizen Ukraine (TBI208)
    8. Picco Dante (TBI207)
    9. Mr. and Mrs. Smithers (TBI209)
    10. Religion and Medicine (TBI210)
    11. Are You there Santa? It's me, Maggie (TBI211) - Christmas
    12. Forrest Gone (TBI212)
    13. The Boy, who Grew Too Much (TBI213)
    14. Mad Selma (TBI214)
    15. My Smoothie Valentine (TBI215) - Valentine's day
    16. MonoLisa (TBI215)
    17. The Cat as the Pet (TBI217)
    18. What if-fy… (TBI219)
    19. Homer, Marge & Marriage Crisis (TBI218)
    20. The Picture of Hooverian Gay (TBI220)
    21. Krusty+ (TBI221)
    22. The Da Vinci God (TBI223) - mothers day
    23. The Simpsons 1000 (TBI222)

Wait soon for new ideas... (actually I have toooooones of ideas-ahead).

And I want to ask you for feedback: what do you think about ideas plots? just know, whether I go in the right direction

Thread Information