Thread: My Other Fan Ideas

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

My Other Fan Ideas

As you've seen, I make the 'Warrin' Brainiacs' fan series, but there's also a lot of other ideas that aren't related to Lisa or Allison. There's some on Homer, Maggie and Eric and all bunch of stuff.
    So, here is where they go!

The Steamed Hams Trilogy
    Three Steamed Hams remakes:
    But it's Lisa's Rival: Allison and Lisa replace Steamed Hams with Edible Red Balls;
    But it's Maggie and Eric: Maggie is serving Steamed Hams to Eric, before Felecia sees that the kitchen's on fire. She asks Eric to see if he wants to go to the XL Diner and accepts.
    But Skinner makes it by Himself: Seymour styles his ham by making it look like Steamed Hams. He serves it to Chalmers (BTW: The kitchen is NOT on fire) but he thinks that he went to Krustyburger, so he asks Skinner to make one and he watches him do one to perfection. However, when Chalmers leave, the kitchen explodes.

Maggie and Eric plot: The Rise and Fall of XL Corp
    In this ep Eric tries to take down XL, after them demoting Bart for no reason, and putting Jessica as the sole morning host. But if Eric does take them down, Bart loses his new job, will now be jobless and Eric's favorite diner has to go. But the B*****ds must go.

Homer: Still a Bad Man
    Homer is fired from his job when Mr. Burns watches a repeat of Rock Bottom that was made 26 years ago. He found it after Smithers wanted to see the Malibu Stacey Convention. Now, without a job, Homer musst find a way to convince Burns his job back.

This plot I didn't have a name for, so I'll call this an Untitled Maggie episode:
    Marge is surfing on a computer, but has trouble navigating the internet ends up on a Tech Support Scam. Whilst contacting Ned about it, Maggie puts in random letters in the Username and Password fields, and calls the toll free line. Maggie wins after the scammers find out that a baby was on the line.

That's all I have at the moment.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/The Great Simpsina, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Cad And The Hat, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts.

Quote the post above you, it gives me an enormous sense of a slow computer.

Blog Entries

The Homer And The Lisa:

Homer wants to get into the smart world so he recruits Lisa to help him. However, midway, Lisa gets stressed that Homer is smarter than her and tries to sabotage his chances of winning a local quiz competition. (Homer does win, and Lisa does apologise, realising her actions were wrong)

3. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sandurt

Seems like Lisa trying to sabotage Maggie like in Smart & Smarter, but overall seems good

Blog Entries

Thanks. The plot is based off S&S and H&LEC.

Thought of one more:

The Voice Of Homer:

Homer is recruited as a shop manager, (not the kwik-e-mart) and goes to start work on improving it. However, the workers at the shop are not convinced it'll be open for much longer, because of KEM. Homer, after trying very hard, manages to get the people on board and the shop is an success. It all comes crashing down when the shop is found to have been selling poison mushrooms and due to health reasons, end up closing shop.

Blog Entries

Homerstar Runner:

Homer becomes a GM at his local baseball team, The Springfield Atoms, after a botched throw in the last game injures the GM of the last team. In other news, Lisa becomes a assistant manager and helps Homer to win the series, at one point putting Homer in as batter.

Marge Boss:

Marge decides to buy a new fragrance, making her the envy of the whole town, with both Men and Women. When she runs out, she fakes the fragrance smell, but she does gets found out and everyone becomes uninterested in her.

Blog Entries

Raising Mel

A flashback story, After being hit with 1 pie too many, Sideshow Mel retires. we see Sideshow Mel’s past, from his humble beginnings as a opera star, to being a cartoon clown.

Blog Entries

"Joking Man"

Bart is entered into the World Pranks Championship, and is on the verge of winning. However, to win the title, he must overpower his Older Self and his conscience, who say that winning this would bring him nothing but gulit.
    Last edited by Trab Pu Kcip; 09-15-2020 at 09:57 AM.

Blog Entries

Sorry for no title on this one.

High On Bard

It's like Bart Stops To Smell The Rouservelts (I know it's incorrect spelling, but IPad says there are now other spellings), but Bart gets really obsessived with Shakespeare, after seeing one of his plays

BTW, I did make a more NSFW plot for this episode:

Bart starts taking weed, after Nelson introduces it to him during his last raid at the Kwik-E-Mart. However, things go all the wrong way when Homer finds out that he's been taking it (NOTE: Bart is not seen with it on screen, and he does stop taking it after the episode) 
    Last edited by Trab Pu Kcip; 09-12-2020 at 12:52 PM.

Blog Entries

"Diamond Monty Burns"

All of Springfield is shocked when Mr. Burns is announced as the new mayor. Burns forces everyone to work in a diamond mine so that he could be the richest man in the world (or to get more money). Mayor Quimby realises that he's made a big mistake and tries to take back the mayorship.
    Last edited by Trab Pu Kcip; 09-15-2020 at 09:41 AM.

11. Thumbs Up To This Post by: The B

How about "Diamond Monty Burns"? (a reference to Diamond Joe Quimby)
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 03/08/20):
    1. Moaning Lisa/Some Enchanted Evening 2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving/Itchy & Scratchy & Marge 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/The Otto Show 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Selma’s Choice 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Homer the Vigilante 6. Two Dozen and One Greyhounds/Lisa’s Rival 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Homerpalooza 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Homer They Fall 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/Bart Star 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Monty Can’t Buy Me Love 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Pygmoelian 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Goo Goo Gai Pan/A Star Is Torn 17. Bonfire of the Manatees/Kiss Kiss, Bang Bangalore 18. 24 Minutes/Stop, Or My Dog Will Shoot! 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20. Coming to Homerica/Four Great Women and a Manicure 21. The Squirt and the Whale/Treehouse of Horror XX 22. The Blue and the Gray/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Gorgeous Grampa 25. Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police/Treehouse of Horror XXV 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. 22 for 30/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/Springfield Splendor 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture 31. TBA/TBA
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    1 > 2 > 4 > 7 > 3 > 6 > 8 > 5 > 27 > 21 > 9 > 20 > 25 > 17 > 29 > 10 > 12 > 15 > 26 > 24 > 13 > 18 > 14 > 19 > 28 > 16 > 30 > 23 > 11 > 22

I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

Blog Entries

That's a good title, I'll use it!

I was glad to help

Quote Originally Posted by Trab Pu Kcip View Post
    Bart is entered into the World Pranks Championship, and is on the verge of winning. However, to win the title, he must overpower his Older Self and his conscience, who say that winning this would bring him nothing but gulit.
    Maybe, "Joking Man" ("Working Man" reference)?

Blog Entries

Thanks, I'll also use that.

Blog Entries

Homie The (Writing) Clown:

Homer attempts to enter the writing team of The Krusty The Klown Show, but however gets refused, sending him into a meltdown, and doing funny stuff inbetween, which does end him up on the show after all! He basically becomes a stunt double, so Krusty can decide if it's funny or not.

Thread Information