Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 213



Thread: Rating and reviewing some episodes of Family Guy



(Users Browsing this Thread: )

  1. #1
    Stonecutter Szyslak100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,139


    Rating and reviewing some episodes of Family Guy

    I pass a great time writing reviews. But I am getting repetitive writing about BoJack Horseman because the worst I can write about that show is something like: "it is fantastic, but no one of the show's best". I will keep doing those because I am fascinated with BoJack and it is a pleasure to watch, to analyze. But I want to get mad at something too every now and then. That's why I decided to get into Family Guy with an abridged version.

    Let's see how it goes, and how much time I hold watching this.

    And yeah, I know there are created R&R threads to discuss the episodes, but I want to have my own space to expand my thoughts.
    SEASON 32 - RATINGS

    Undercover Burns - ?/5 / I, Carambus - ?/5 / Now Museum, Now You Don't - ?/5 / Treehouse of Horror XXXI - ?/5

  2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

  3. #2
    Stonecutter Szyslak100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,139


    DEATH HAS A SHADOW (S01E01)

    I never thought this moment would come but I am reviewing an episode of Family Guy. Long-time critic, first-time watching. Comparing my expectations and reality, I am pleasantly surprised although that's not much to say to be honest. This episode was not gross, was not unfocused, was not mean-spirited as I thought. It was not certainly anything special, innovative, or ingenious either. But I passed the first half of an hour without inconveniences. It was an entertaining episode, with a bearable story, and (at least so far) likable characters. The Griffins have an unfair reputation or were deteriorated with time, one out of two. The main story proves that Peter is a worsen version of Homer Simpson but even so he conserves humanity and the affection for his family that characterizes Homer. I liked him at the end when he recites a repentance speech in the trial court although his behavior throughout the episode was questionable, with his friends, with his wife, with the Government. I fairly liked his dynamic with Brian. Incidentally, it might be because I am watching BoJack Horseman right now, but I didn't have problems with a talking dog. Also, Stewie steals the show. One episode was enough to appreciate the clever conception of this character. I laughed at those intimidating menaces to her mother but Lois still treats him like a normal baby. Maybe without him, I would not be so interested to watch another episode but I really want to watch more of his malevolent plans now.
    3/5


  4. #3
    Pin Pal Sandurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    407


    Awesome cant wait for your next review
    The Winter of Our Monetized Content C
    Go Big Or Go Homer B-
    The Fat Blue Line B
    Treehouse Of Horror XXX C+
    Gorillas On The Mast C+
    Marge The Lumberjill C-
    Livin La Pruda Vida A-
    Thanksgiving Of Horror A
    Bobby Its Cold Outside B
    Hail To The Teeth B-
    The Miseducation Of Lisa C+
    Frinkcoin B-
    Bart The Bad Guy B
    Screenless B-
    Better Off Ned D+
    Highway To Well B+
    Warrin Priest B+
    Warrin Priest Part 2 B-
    The Hateful Eight Year Olds B
    Way Of The Dog B+

  5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

  6. #4
    Stonecutter Szyslak100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,139


    Thank you! You and everyone is invited to participate, whether reviewing the episodes for yourself or making observations to my reviews.

    Also, take into account that I've never seen the show. So my comments might sound weird to a long-time watcher.

  7. #5
    Stonecutter John95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Mauston, WI
    Posts
    1,309


    Are you watching these episodes in order or at random? Because if you're doing the latter you'll see a clear night and day difference between Season 1 to any of the later seasons, especially if it's something from say Season 9 onwards.
    Family Guy Season 18 Ratings - Yacht Rocky: 1.5/5 Bri-Da: 2.5/5 Absolutely Babulous: 1.5/5 Disney's The Reboot: 1.5/5 Cat Fight: 1.5/5 Peter & Lois' Wedding: .5/5 Heart Burn: 1.5/5 Shanksgiving: .5/5 Christmas is Coming: 2/5 Connie's Celica: 0/5 Short Cuts: 2/5 Undergrounded: 1.5/5 Rich Old Stewie: 3.5/5 The Movement: .5/5 Baby Stewie: 0/5 Start Me Up: 1/5 Coma Guy: 1/5 Better Off Meg: .5/5 Holy Bibble: 0/5 Movin' In (Principal Shepherd's Song): 0/5
    American Dad! Season 16 Ratings - 100 Years a Solid Fool: 0/5 A Starboy is Born: 1/5 Tapped Out: 0/5 Brave N00b World: 0/5 Into the Woods: 0/5 One Fish, Two Fish: 1/5 Exquisite Corpses: 2/5 Trophy Wife, Trophy Life: 1.5/5 Game Night: 2/5 American Data?: 0/5 Salute Your Sllort: 0/5 Ghost Dad: .5/5 Men II Boyz: 0/5 First, Do No Farm: 1.5/5 Roger Needs Dick: 0/5 The Old Country: 0/5 Businessly Brunette: .5/5 The Chilly Thrillies: 1/5 Dammmm, Stan: 1.5/5 The Last Ride of the Dodge City Rambler: 0/5 300: 0/5

  8. #6
    Stonecutter Szyslak100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,139


    In order but skipping some episodes since season 4 (or maybe before if I want to do it faster). Thanks for the advice. I've seen The Simpsons Guy and the difference is noticeable.

  9. #7
    Stonecutter John95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Mauston, WI
    Posts
    1,309


    It's also good to see that Stewie clicked for you already as many will say that he's the only character who really got better in the later seasons while most of the others got worse, though in said later seasons you'll see his desire to kill Lois go away but they'll keep the whole "Evil genius who also does act like a baby sometimes" angle.

  10. #8
    Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,506
    Blog Entries
    32


    You will see the characters get progressively more mean spirited over time, particularly Brian and Peter.

  11. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

  12. #9
    blocks your path CousinMerl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Spittle County
    Posts
    8,984


    Nice idea to make a thread like this so we can follow your progress. I will be following this one. The pilot episode I recall being a decent one with some fun moments.

    Something that struck me about the first few seasons of 'Family Guy' is that the animation is pretty goofy and kinda ugly-looking in a sense (and the backgrounds feel off somehow, maybe due the early years of digital coloring, which 'Futurama' mastered better in its first year), not to say it makes the episodes bad since there is a charm to it and several plotlines are pretty solid, like the first season of 'The Simpsons'.


  13. #10
    Have Brain, Will Travel Wile E. the Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    801


    Didn't think you would make a thread to review these episodes but it's nice to read someone about them (of course there's already a thread for the newer episodes but since I'm so behind the latter seasons...). I fairly like this first episode, it has a lot of charm to me (and weirdly enough it became even more charming to me after seeing the Back to the Pilot episode), I like how fast paced it is, the simple story is still well done, and it's one of these episode that makes me nostalgic of early Family Guy because, as goofy as they are and even though they sure can do bad things, the characters were still likeable at the time. One reason I don't watch the newer seasons often (among a lot of others) is because they lost their likeable side to me. I don't mind the mean-spirited when it's well-handled but most of the time as far as I remember, it's mean-spirited for the sake of it.
    It ate EVERYBODY, stupid !

    The Winter of Our Monetized Content - 2/5 / Go Big or Go Homer - 2/5 / The Fat Blue Line - 3.5/5 / Treehouse of Horror XXX - 2.5/5 / Gorillas on the Mast - 3.5/5 / Marge the Lumberjill - 2/5 / Livin' la Pura Vida - 4/5 / Thanksgiving of Horror - 4/5 / Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me - 2.5/5 / Bobby, it's Cold Outside - 2.5/5 / Hail to the Teeth - 1.5/5 / The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson - 3.5/5 / Frinkcoin - 2/5 / Bart the Bad Guy - 4/5 / Screenless - 3.5/5 / Better Off Ned - 1.5/5 / Highway to Well - 3/5 / The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby - 2/5 / Warrin' Priests: Part One - 3/5 / Warrin' Priests: Part Two - 2.5/5 / The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds - 3.5/5 / Way of the Dog - TBA


  14. #11
    Stonecutter Szyslak100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,139


    I NEVER MET THE DEAD MAN (S01E02)

    This was another pleasant surprise for me in terms that it has nothing gross or reprehensible. However, this episode was actually bland and forgettable. Especially the last five minutes that includes like an unnatural reaction to Peter avoiding the TV at any cost when nothing radically happened to take that decision, an unprovable outcome where all three stories are connected in a forced way, and some scenes that work as a filler. I really think this episode should have to finish at its sixteenth minute. The satire to TV addicts is really mild and predictable, although I must admit I really liked that montage of Peter making a tour to the city simulating that he is watching TV. That was clever, and it was particularly amusing that he criticized Lois for defending him. I don't have too much to say about the plot of Meg. It was really unremarkable and it just served to see Peter acting like a big jerk with her. The story would feel better if it would dispense with that subplot. Meanwhile, the subplot has Stewie battling against broccoli. I didn't connect to this story even if I am loving the character and considering his relationship with his mom the best thing the show has proposed so far. But this time it was fairly mediocre in my opinion. My favorite gag of the episode was where Peter goes to a picnic with the family by he was struck by a bull when he deployed a red mat. Those random gags may be inopportune often, but when they are effective, are hilarious. I'd like to give it a 3/5, but I think it was a step back from the pilot. Maybe I'll become more benevolent with the course of the season.
    2/5


  15. #12
    Stonecutter John95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Mauston, WI
    Posts
    1,309


    Eh, never cared for this episode much either. Largely because I hate the whole thing with Peter selling Meg out in order to save his own ass and her just pretty much taking it up the ass for a promise that's never even delivered. Definitely my least favorite of the season and the first of many bad episodes to come (though thankfully they'll be few and far between during the early seasons).

    That said, at least this wasn't as bad as when nearly 20 years later sister show American Dad! decided to do their own take on the idea of father selling his own daughter out to cover up for his own dumbass fuckup as that episode would go out of it's way to be one of the biggest pieces of shit to actually air on TV to the point where I'll even go as far as to say that at least one person should've been fired for it's existence!

  16. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Szyslak100

  17. #13
    Pin Pal
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    California
    Posts
    829
    Blog Entries
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by John95 View Post
    Eh, never cared for this episode much either. Largely because I hate the whole thing with Peter selling Meg out in order to save his own ass and her just pretty much taking it up the ass for a promise that's never even delivered. Definitely my least favorite of the season and the first of many bad episodes to come (though thankfully they'll be few and far between during the early seasons).

    That said, at least this wasn't as bad as when nearly 20 years later sister show American Dad! decided to do their own take on the idea of father selling his own daughter out to cover up for his own dumbass fuckup as that episode would go out of it's way to be one of the biggest pieces of shit to actually air on TV to the point where I'll even go as far as to say that at least one person should've been fired for it's existence!
    Which episode of AD was that?
    The Central, King of Harts, American, family burger guy.

    CROSSING SWORDS SEASON 1 3.5/10
    HOOPS SEASON 1 6.5/10
    DUNCANVILLE SEASON 1 6.5/10
    CENTRAL PARK SEASON 1 9/10
    CLOSE ENOUGH SEASON 1 8.5/10
    SOLAR OPPOSITES SEASON 1 8.5/10

  18. #14
    Pin Pal
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    533


    That episode was The Mural of the Story.

  19. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

  20. #15
    Just chillin', dawg OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    14,847
    Blog Entries
    404


    Quote Originally Posted by John95 View Post
    Eh, never cared for this episode much either. Largely because I hate the whole thing with Peter selling Meg out in order to save his own ass and her just pretty much taking it up the ass for a promise that's never even delivered. Definitely my least favorite of the season and the first of many bad episodes to come (though thankfully they'll be few and far between during the early seasons).
    Sounds like you are thinking of 8 Simple Rules For Buying My Teenage Daughter. The episode he reviewed is I Never Met The Dead Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by scully apologist;bt39949
    "KONY 2012"

  21. #16
    Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,506
    Blog Entries
    32


    He said selling her out, as in blaming everything on her, not actually selling her.

  22. Thumbs Up To This Post by: John95

  23. #17
    Have Brain, Will Travel Wile E. the Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    801


    I don't remember much this episode to be honest. I mean, I remember the plot, but not the humor. I believe I found it decent for the most part, kinda messy but at least the mean-spirited side in this one was, in my opinion, tolerable, at least not as mean as it could have been.

  24. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Szyslak100

  25. #18
    Stonecutter John95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Mauston, WI
    Posts
    1,309


    @Wile E. the Brain, Yeah, makes you glad that this episode was done this early in as opposed to if it was done within the last five years where it very likely would've been as bad as the AD! episode that pretty much ripped off this one's "Father sells out daughter to save his own ass" plot.

  26. #19
    Have Brain, Will Travel Wile E. the Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    801


    Quote Originally Posted by John95 View Post
    @Wile E. the Brain, Yeah, makes you glad that this episode was done this early in as opposed to if it was done within the last five years where it very likely would've been as bad as the AD! episode that pretty much ripped off this one's "Father sells out daughter to save his own ass" plot.
    I haven't seen this episode but refresh my memory, isn't it the one with the infamous scene where Stan cut his daughter's face that, enough by itself, convinced me to never watch this episode anytime soon ?

    Anyway, yeah at least it has this early Family Guy charm where the characters felt more in-character and where the mean-spirited side was well-handled (and let's be honest, mean-spiritedness was always kind of a part of the show and, when well executed, also was a part of its charm). As jerkish as Peter was in this episode, he's nowhere near as jerkish as he can be in most of the newer seasons episodes. I can see him going as far as he does in this one. And he doesn't get away without some comeuppance if I recall well.


  27. #20
    Stonecutter John95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Mauston, WI
    Posts
    1,309


    @Wile E. the Brain, Yes... It is in fact that goddamn episode! Everything preceding and following that scene isn't much better either as there's a reason why I often say that that episode felt like a rejected FG script that was turned into an AD! episode with very little changes outside of setting, character names and the inclusion of at least one forced "Shit!" because it is as terrible as a lot of the shit that you'd have expected from FG between the 12th and 13th seasons. But as an AD! episode they add an extra layer of nastiness to it to make sure that it's extra bad.

    From what I remember about the episode (not sure when you last saw it, but for me it's been about seven years), his punishment when he does own up to what he did basically was like that of a small slap to the wrist... Though that's more than I can say about the AD! episode where Stan is not only never punished for selling Hayley out or the event that lead him to do so (further worsening the town mural after pissing away the entire restoration budget for it on a pre-party), she actually FORGIVES the bastard for flaying her fucking face off as if that or turning her into a pariah were nothing more than mild inconveniences! If that BS Easily Forgiven ending's not worthy of going "Fuck. YOU! Forever!" than I dunno what does!

  28. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

  29. #21
    Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,506
    Blog Entries
    32


    Quote Originally Posted by John95 View Post
    @Wile E. the Brain, Yes... It is in fact that goddamn episode! Everything preceding and following that scene isn't much better either as there's a reason why I often say that that episode felt like a rejected FG script that was turned into an AD! episode with very little changes outside of setting, character names and the inclusion of at least one forced "Shit!" because it is as terrible as a lot of the shit that you'd have expected from FG between the 12th and 13th seasons. But as an AD! episode they add an extra layer of nastiness to it to make sure that it's extra bad.

    From what I remember about the episode (not sure when you last saw it, but for me it's been about seven years), his punishment when he does own up to what he did basically was like that of a small slap to the wrist... Though that's more than I can say about the AD! episode where Stan is not only never punished for selling Hayley out or the event that lead him to do so (further worsening the town mural after pissing away the entire restoration budget for it on a pre-party), she actually FORGIVES the bastard for flaying her fucking face off as if that or turning her into a pariah were nothing more than mild inconveniences! If that BS Easily Forgiven ending's not worthy of going "Fuck. YOU! Forever!" than I dunno what does!
    I don't think Family Guy rejects scripts. I'm pretty they just approve anything anybody turns in.

  30. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

  31. #22
    blocks your path CousinMerl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Spittle County
    Posts
    8,984


    'I Never Met The Dead Man' feels like a rather forgettable episode to me, to be honest. The only moment I really recall is them driving into the TV transmitter and Peter trying to distract the crowd by pointing at Bigfoot to give him the blame (the subplot I also vaguely recall).

  32. Thumbs Up To This Post by: John95

  33. #23
    Pin Pal
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    California
    Posts
    829
    Blog Entries
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by The Abominable Dr. Lenny View Post
    I don't think Family Guy rejects scripts. I'm pretty they just approve anything anybody turns in.
    That's probably why the new episodes aren't that good anymore. The fact that they're using every idea is not a good thing. There are a lot of terrible ideas for episodes.


  34. #24
    Stonecutter Szyslak100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,139


    CHITTY CHITTY DEATH BANG (S01E03)

    I must recognize that this one was actually enjoyable. Stewie shines in this one. I thought Brian was going to be the key to this show but the baby is the greatest character by far. All his interventions are amusing, some of them hilarious. His narrative about his distorted birth was brilliant: the running of sperm was particularly great as well as the Europe map that brought out along with him. A supervillain baby that is observed like a normal one by everyone is a clever situation that I love: the visit to the airport, his revenge against the Man in White, and especially his interactions with normal babies of his same age. On the other hand, the show is still surprising to me because (God forgives me) I thought the emotional conflict was certainly good. Lois desiring that the family is together on the first birthday of Stewie because she lost the first birthday of Meg and Chris was a genuine feeling, and I actually liked that Peter tries to satisfy fulfill this, even if he makes some questionable stuff to achieve that, there are some nice actions too, particularly that speech that he uses to convince Meg to back home. Incidentally, her adventure along with Jennifer and the entire satire to the sects was alright, but it's forgettable as hell, and its main attainment was how well it connects with the Man in White and with the absence of Meg in the fest, but strictly for what it was, this was lackluster. But at least it was coherent, cohesive, and, once again, entertaining. It's not much to say, but it was the funniest and the most focused so far.
    4/5


  35. #25
    Stonecutter John95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Mauston, WI
    Posts
    1,309


    I'd say that this is probably my favorite episode of the season. And ironically this month marks 15 years since the first time I first saw it on Adult Swim.

  36. #26


    OP, this is a great idea and I'll definitely be following this thread. I've complained about Family Guy multiple times in the R&R threads, but that's only because I know how much better it can be. It's one of my all-time favorite shows, and it's helped shape my sense of humor more than any other show I can think of. So to see someone actually go through the episodes is interesting to me.

    Already three episodes in, and you can see what the show is like when it has focus and an actual structure to play off of. The cutaways are shorter, snappier, and serve as a momentary distraction from the story. The characters feel more like human beings. Peter is actually very similar to what he ends up being in the later seasons, but the difference is, he has things like empathy and shame. He understands when he screws up and tries to fix things in his own way. Brian is genuinely intelligent and insightful. Lois is a caring mother, and Meg is treated as an actual member of the family. In later seasons, Lois wouldn't care that Meg wasn't at Stewie's birthday party, and neither would anyone else.

    I think Family Guy got a bum rap in the beginning because it felt like it was taking the attention away from The Simpsons, and succeeding with a very similar formula. The earlier seasons are definitely more influenced by The Simpsons, but the writers are going out of their way to differentiate Family Guy from it. It's not the most unique style, but it's still distinct.

  37. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Szyslak100

  38. #27
    Have Brain, Will Travel Wile E. the Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    801


    Chitty Chitty Death Bang is indeed a fun episode to watch, and probably the one where the writers realized how much potential Stewie as a character has, before exploiting it as much as they could, for better or worse.

  39. #28
    Junior Camper erichoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    California, Maryland
    Posts
    124


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Nihilistic View Post
    OP, this is a great idea and I'll definitely be following this thread. I've complained about Family Guy multiple times in the R&R threads, but that's only because I know how much better it can be. It's one of my all-time favorite shows, and it's helped shape my sense of humor more than any other show I can think of. So to see someone actually go through the episodes is interesting to me.

    Already three episodes in, and you can see what the show is like when it has focus and an actual structure to play off of. The cutaways are shorter, snappier, and serve as a momentary distraction from the story. The characters feel more like human beings. Peter is actually very similar to what he ends up being in the later seasons, but the difference is, he has things like empathy and shame. He understands when he screws up and tries to fix things in his own way. Brian is genuinely intelligent and insightful. Lois is a caring mother, and Meg is treated as an actual member of the family. In later seasons, Lois wouldn't care that Meg wasn't at Stewie's birthday party, and neither would anyone else.

    I think Family Guy got a bum rap in the beginning because it felt like it was taking the attention away from The Simpsons, and succeeding with a very similar formula. The earlier seasons are definitely more influenced by The Simpsons, but the writers are going out of their way to differentiate Family Guy from it. It's not the most unique style, but it's still distinct.
    I'll never agree that the show had any similarities to The Simpsons, but there were a few times where they did things that the Simpsons did. The problem is that The Simpsons had at least 200+ episodes before Family Guy came out, so it was much harder for them to not rip-off the Simpsons. Lois getting addicted to gambling is the same as Marge but it's used as a way to move the plot, and they did a part with car insurance fraud, even though the Simpsons had an entire episode on it. The car part was just a minor plot point in the episode.



  40. #29
    Pin Pal Sandurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    407


    Quote Originally Posted by erichoff View Post
    I'll never agree that the show had any similarities to The Simpsons, but there were a few times where they did things that the Simpsons did. The problem is that The Simpsons had at least 200+ episodes before Family Guy came out, so it was much harder for them to not rip-off the Simpsons. Lois getting addicted to gambling is the same as Marge but it's used as a way to move the plot, and they did a part with car insurance fraud, even though the Simpsons had an entire episode on it. The car part was just a minor plot point in the episode.
    Yeah, I am pretty sure it wasn't intentional but Homer The Moe had the same joke as Family Guy's Let's Go To Hop when they say "Ayyyyyyyy" and then smash their hands on the glass. Family Guy episode aired 2 years before The Simpson's episode. I

  41. #30
    Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,506
    Blog Entries
    32


    Peter is a rip off of Homer.

  42. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sandurt



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •