Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020 Emmy Nominations

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Szyslak100 View Post
    I personally consider BoJack better than The Simpsons (and I say it being a long-time fan of The Simpsons). For what I've read on the Internet, it's not an unpopular opinion. But it's not unpopular considering Classic Simpsons better than BoJack, either. I'd recommend you to keep your expectations moderately since you can believe it's not the best show but still a solid and enjoyable one.

Glad you are enjoying Rick and Morty, too. I adore the show when it's cynical and mind-blowing without being immature and exaggeratedly meta, which happens most of the time, including in The Vat of Acid Episode. Hope you enjoy both series as much as me!
    How far are you into Duncanville?
    Simpsons S32 ratings: - "Undercover Burns" - 2/5 - "I, Carumbus" - 4/5 - "Now Museum, Now You Don't" - 2/5 - "Treehouse 31" - 4/5

Bless the Harts S2 ratings: - "Violet's Secret" - 4/5 - "The Last Supper" - 3.5/5 - "My Best Frenda" - 4.5/5 - "Dead Mall" - 3.5/5

Bob's Burgers S11 ratings: - "Dream a Little Bob of Bob" - 3.5/5 - "Worms of In-Rear-ment" - 4/5 - "Copa-Bob-bana" - 4/5 - "Heartbreak Hotel-oween" - 4/5

Family Guy S19 ratings: - "Stewie's First Word" - 1/5 - "The Talented Mr. Stewie" - 3/5 - "Boys & Squirrels" - 1/5 - "Cutawayland" - 3/5

Well, I'm just that that The Simpsons didn't win. Sorry, but their pick was honestly one of the show's most overrated episodes of all time and doesn't deserve any of the praise that it gets!
    Family Guy Season 19 Ratings - Stewie's First Word: 1.5/5 The Talented Mr. Stewie: .5/5 Boys & Squirrels: TBD Cutaway Land: TBD
    American Dad! Season 16 Ratings - 100 Years a Solid Fool: 0/5 A Starboy is Born: 1/5 Tapped Out: 0/5 Brave N00b World: 0/5 Into the Woods: 0/5 One Fish, Two Fish: 1/5 Exquisite Corpses: 2/5 Trophy Wife, Trophy Life: 1.5/5 Game Night: 2/5 American Data?: 0/5 Salute Your Sllort: 0/5 Ghost Dad: .5/5 Men II Boyz: 0/5 First, Do No Farm: 1.5/5 Roger Needs Dick: 0/5 The Old Country: 0/5 Businessly Brunette: .5/5 The Chilly Thrillies: 1/5 Dammmm, Stan: 1.5/5 The Last Ride of the Dodge City Rambler: 0/5 300: 0/5

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John95 View Post
    Well, I'm just that that The Simpsons didn't win. Sorry, but their pick was honestly one of the show's most overrated episodes of all time and doesn't deserve any of the praise that it gets!
    Thanksgiving of Horror is a great episode.

4. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Szyslak100

Quote Originally Posted by orangemo View Post
    How far are you into Duncanville?
    I completely forgot today aired two new episodes. That talks enough about the interest I have to the show. I'm surprised the Television Academy has not nominated an episode of Duncanville instead of one of BoJack to make themselves even more pathetic (?)
    SEASON 32 - RATINGS

Undercover Burns - 4/5 / I, Carumbus - 5/5
    Now Museum, Now You Don't - 2/5 / Treehouse of Horror XXXI - 4/5 / The 7 Beer Itch - ?/5
    Podcast News - ?/5 / Three Dreams Denied - ?/5 / The Road to Cincinnati - ?/5

Stonecutter The Abominable Dr. Lenny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sandurt View Post
    Fuck the Emmys I have zero respect for them I literally betted my left nut that Bojack was gonna win fuck u Emmys
    Time to pay up.

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

I completely forgot today aired two new episodes. That talks enough about the interest I have to the show. I'm surprised the Television Academy has not nominated an episode of Duncanville instead of one of BoJack to make themselves even more pathetic (?)
    Since FX Latin has gotten access to Bless the Harts, do you have any plans to check out that show? I think all 10 episodes aired already.

Quote Originally Posted by orangemo View Post
    Since FX Latin has gotten access to Bless the Harts, do you have any plans to check out that show? I think all 10 episodes aired already.
    No, no. I've already answered it five times, I guess. I don't want to be a jerk but this spam is really annoying.

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

No, no. I've already answered it five times, I guess. I don't want to be a jerk but this spam is really annoying.
    My bad didn’t notice it

Escuchame? Bloodcurdling Sandurt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Abominable Dr. Lenny View Post
    Time to pay up.
    Uh, I- I- only have one ball

Thread Information