Thread: Warrin' Brainiac's: Season 1 (Experiment)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Warrin' Brainiac's: Season 1 (Experiment)

If you are not familiar with the episode 'Lisa's Rival' then please watch it as most of this is derived from that episode.

Notes:
    1: Episodes are between 5-30 minutes long.
    2: Some episodes might be deleted for breaking the board rule on erotic/nsfw art
    3: Seasons are normally 5-8 episodes long.

Season 1.

1.01: And Allison Makes One (ALWB01) (May 26, 1994)

In a 15 minute special, we look back at Allison’s Birth.

1.02: Deleted (ALWB03) (June 2, 1994) (5 minutes)

This was deleted because the short was featured in my fanscript, Allison The Simpson.

1.03: Lisa's Early Life (ALWB02) (July 1994) (5 Minutes)

More info is revealed about Lisa, however not a lot, as we know a lot about her already.

1.04: Lisa’s First Day (ALWB04) (August 13, 1994) (15 minutes)

As the title stats, we see Lisa’s 1st Day at School. (I'm surprised that the writers hasn't explored that day)

1.05: Allison’s First Day (ALWB05) (September 3, 1994) (15 Minutes)

One Year Later, we see Allison’s 1st Day at School.

1.06: Grading Up (ALWB06) (September 10, 1994) (5 minutes)

In the short prequal to tomorrow’s episode, we see the backstory on how Allison skipped a grade.

1.07: Simpsons Presents: Lisa’s Rival (1F17) (11 September 1994) (30 Minutes)

Allison and Lisa finally go face to face when tonight’s episode airs.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season. (Bold indicates all time favorite/least favorite of Tracey Ullman/30 Minute Simpsons)
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10:Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/The Great Simpsina, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Cad And The Hat, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts.

Also running a survivor game. (Currently on Tribal Council 1.)

Blog Entries

Sorry for the double post.

This is not to be taken seriously, some more seasons might come.

okay, i'll bite.. note #2 .... WHY would there be erotic/nsfw art of a 7/8 year old girls.

Blog Entries

It's mainly for episode 2, as it's too dark. No erotic episodes this season. But I put it there just in case if it comes to this. I also never write ideas that are erotic, or draw erotic pics.

In season 11, there is some parts cut in an 160 minute episode (split into 4 parts) due to distressing scenes
    Last edited by Trab Pu Kcip; 08-01-2020 at 03:38 PM.

Blog Entries

1.08: Cakes On A Plane (IABF03) (September 25 1994) (5 Minutes) (TV-PG)
    In the first travel episode, Lisa and Allison are going to Canada. There is a huge cake on the plane and it has been eaten. So Lisa and Allison go to investigate. They find out that after all, Lisa has eaten the cake. Once they find out, they park in St. Louis and they are both thrown out of the plane.

1.09: HALLOWEEN SPECIAL: Dark Allison (ALWB07) (October 31 1994) (15 Minutes) (TV-14)
    In an alternative ending to Lisa's Rival, Allison has gone mad after Lisa let her took the blame for making her diorama a cows heart, She then kills all the students who could've done this to her. Meanwhile, she hears that it was Lisa who did it all along. She then attempts to kill Lisa. After begging for mercy, Allison decides to not kill her, on the promise that she goes to tell the truth. Lisa says ''I will turn myself in... Sucker! Allison hears this and proceeds to kill her.

1.10: SEASON FINALE: Lisa Snrub (ALWB08) (November 7 1994) (15 Minutes)
    Lisa finds out that Mr Snrub was Mr Burns, and wants to find out about him. She then finds a Mask but it ends up getting stuck on her, leading to people hating her in Springfield. She goes to Allison's house, where the mask is removed. They then go to the Mayor saying that Mr. Snrub was Burns, leading Town Hall to increase the tax for Burns.
    Last edited by Trab Pu Kcip; 08-02-2020 at 10:55 AM.

Blog Entries

Season 2.

2.01: That’s Mathaphone! (A1WB02) (May 8 1995) (5 Minutes)
    Today, Allison and Lisa learn some 5th Grade Math. Will they get through it? Yes.

2.02: The Jazz Hole (A1WB03) (May 29 1995) (5 Minutes)
    Allison and Lisa complete for honours at the Jazz Hole. In the end, they both win.

2.03: Bart the Annoyer (A1WB01) (June 31 1995) (15 Minutes)
    Bart is annoying Lisa with pranks. Lisa teams up with Allison and Homer to make a plan to annoy him. They decide to make Homer Strangle Bart, then Allison and Lisa will play their saxophones very loud, but Will It Work? Of course it will!

2.04: Guitar and Piano Practice (A1WB05) (July 24 1995) (15 Minutes)
    One day, Allison admits to Lisa that she wants to have a change of instrument, so they go and try the guitar. It turns out that Lisa can play like a pro, and Allison can play smooth, relaxing tunes. Allison is however still not satisfied and wants to play a instrument that Lisa’s no good at. So they book a test session with a Piano. Once again, Lisa is a pro, but Allison gets so emotional when playing, stating that playing this is sadder than the sax. Instead of trying anymore instruments, she goes back to sax.

2.05: A Documentary For The Ages (A1WB06) (August 7 1995) (30 Minutes)
    Allison and Lisa are casted in a musical redo of Sax and The City, A Documentary about Bleedin' Gums Murphy. However it turns out that they don't have any lines in this play, and that 6th grader Brad Goodman Jr. is to play BGM. Allison plans to steal the show with her sax playing skills, Brad forgets his lines! All of a sudden, the Ghost of BGM appears, and finishes the play! It becomes a hit and the play is accepted into Broadway. Sadly, None of the main stars is cased into Broadway, but Mr. Largo gets to do the musical score.

2.06: The 12 Year Mixup (A1WB04) (September 6, 1995) (30 Minutes)
    Allison and Lisa find their 20 and 21-year-old selves from the future, and they bond together. However, the time set is wrong, and Hilarity ensures. (This was meant to be them from 12 years in the future, but I changed it to 13)

So far, I got 16 seasons penned down, but most needs expanding.
    Last edited by Trab Pu Kcip; 08-04-2020 at 12:22 PM.

Thread Information