Thread: Opinions on The Venture Bros?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Opinions on The Venture Bros?

It is amazing to me sadly it is very unknown the show is easily top 10 TV shows of all time with Simpson's have you watched the show do you plan to watch the show or just your experience with it as a whole? The show has spectacular storylines jokes characters and world-building check it out if you haven't you won't regret it just like everyone I introduced it to also if you are a 70s guy your gonna love it, even more, it parodies Johnny Quest. While it certainly doesn't feel like classic Simpsons it is as enjoyable as classic Simpson's probably because its been on since 2003 and only has 7 seasons to maintain the same quality And because there are 2 writers one of the writers produce and both of them voice act it's like their spirit project and they do most of the stuff. Also, you will probably get mad because it takes like 2 years for one season each because of how good it is but Quality over Quantity.
    The Winter of Our Monetized Content C
    Go Big Or Go Homer B-
    The Fat Blue Line B
    Treehouse Of Horror XXX C+
    Gorillas On The Mast C+
    Marge The Lumberjill C-
    Livin La Pruda Vida A-
    Thanksgiving Of Horror A
    Bobby Its Cold Outside B
    Hail To The Teeth B-
    The Miseducation Of Lisa C+
    Frinkcoin B-
    Bart The Bad Guy B
    Screenless B-
    Better Off Ned D+
    Highway To Well B+
    Warrin Priest B+
    Warrin Priest Part 2 B-
    The Hateful Eight Year Olds B
    Way Of The Dog B+

Pin Pal

EXTREMELY underrated gem of adult animation. I've seen all seven seasons and think it's amazing, but even I often forget the show exists between seasons. Probably because the breaks are so long. That's likely the reason so many people don't know of it, because it's not consistently in the zeitgeist. Props to Adult Swim for keeping it going for so long despite its lack of popularity.

Agreed if it was on any different television place they would have been cancelled it already

They have

Blog Entries

Venture Bros was an amazing cartoon, so sad that it's now been taken from us.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/The Great Simpsina, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Cad And The Hat, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts.

Quote the post above you, it gives me an enormous sense of a slow computer.

6. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sandurt

Yup

Pin Pal

Quote Originally Posted by J.J.Watts View Post
    EXTREMELY underrated gem of adult animation. I've seen all seven seasons and think it's amazing, but even I often forget the show exists between seasons. Probably because the breaks are so long. That's likely the reason so many people don't know of it, because it's not consistently in the zeitgeist. Props to Adult Swim for keeping it going for so long despite its lack of popularity.
    I was naive... I take back my props.

9. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sandurt

Thread Information