Thread: Post cool facts you know

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Wants to be a sweetie pie Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Post cool facts you know

Birds poop on red cars the most and green cars the least.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Life on the Fast Lane Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, (Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane 30. Daddicus Finch I Want You (She’s So Heavy) 31. Thanksgiving of Horror Warrin’ Priests (Part Two)

Blog Entries

in the original shounen jump printing of the 22nd tenkaichi budokai arc of dragon ball, tenshinhan's name was written as two words, 天 津飯 (ten shinhan), which was later changed to 1 word, 天津飯 (tenshinhan), in every reprinting of the manga and most japanese media.

it's unknown whether or not this was just a mistake, or if toriyama originally intended tenshinhan to have a actual first and last name. if it was the latter, this would mean tenshinhan is one of very few dragon ball characters to actually have a family name, or at least he had one at one point.
    cheems

Blog Entries

Popsicles were invented by accident when a kid left a mix of water and soda powder on the porch on a cold night and they froze overnight.

No to cooties and sisters. Shoskin's Avatar

Coyotes are faster than roadrunners.

Junior Camper Treehouse of Spoopy's Avatar

The oldest film with a still-living cast member Is Cupid’s Day Off (1919) starring Don Marion Davis, then 1 year old and 2 that year, and now 102 years old and 103 this year.
    nohomers.net make Treehouse of Spoopy go crazy

Junior Camper Treehouse of Spoopy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoskin View Post
    I would say ‘Roadrunners are real????’ but that’s from Season 17 so I don’t think I should. Maybe I should be referencing the line from Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie instead (“cheap bastards!”), only it doesn’t really work in this context.

No to cooties and sisters. Shoskin's Avatar

@Treehouse of Spoopy a coworker told me about that and he goes, "Wreck your childhood, didn't I?" I'm like Arnold from the "Wonder Years" with his voice in my head, "If cartoons lie to me, what else is a lie?"

Only the male peacocks have bright feathers. The girls have plainer colors and they're actually called peahens.

In Minnesota, it is illegal to tease skunks.

Blog Entries

The dot on the i and j is called a tittle.

11. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Nitsy

Quote Originally Posted by cam View Post
    if it was the latter, this would mean tenshinhan is one of very few dragon ball characters to actually have a family name, or at least he had one at one point.
    I prefer this explanation and take it as canon.

Deep Frier of Shirts BlueRibbonCommittee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The upside down e in pronunciation guides is called a "schwa"

Blog Entries

The country with the the highest rate of males to females is Qatar, and the country with the highest rate of females to males is Latvia.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoskin View Post
    Roadrunners have better stamina and move quickly among shrubs and low bushes.

Blog Entries

in Saudi Arabia, gasoline is cheaper than water

Quote Originally Posted by Treehouse of Spoopy View Post
    The oldest film with a still-living cast member Is Cupid’s Day Off (1919) starring Don Marion Davis, then 1 year old and 2 that year, and now 102 years old and 103 this year.
    The 2nd oldest surviving star is Silas Hathaway who starred in a 1921 Chaplin film, also as a baby.

I AM NEW HERE FROM LIBYA

I HAVE ALL THE SHOW'S PARTS

THE BEST FROM SEASON 3 TO 23

AFTER THAT = BAD

Thread Information