Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243
Results 1,261 to 1,281 of 1281

Thread: Season 32 Information Thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: Tilly)

Apparently, I think both the table read for QABF21 and QABF22 are probably gonna happen in December this year now

Source ----> https://twitter.com/AlJean/status/1333155575836811264

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Marge

Sometimes says something Jerry P.'s Avatar

I just noticed that some episodes are airing time-compressed. The rerun of Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me was sped up to reduce the run time by 30 seconds (21 minutes exactly instead of 21:30). But this is also happening to new episodes. If you go through frame by frame, you can see that there are some blended frames, and the 3:2 pulldown is inconsistent.

Edit: It looks like tonight's new episode (Road to Cincinnati) isn't time compressed, but it does have a blended frame every five frames. (Time without commercials is 21:30) They're doing 2.5:2.5 pulldown instead of 3:2 like a normal person.
    Last edited by Jerry P.; 11-29-2020 at 09:44 PM.

The Dad-feelings Limithed will air on the 3rd of January 2021 (at 21:00)

The further shcedule won't be revealed at least the next NFL Wild Card Round teams, 'cause "whether or not Fox wants to run a new episode against it remains to be seen"
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 03/08/20):
    1. Moaning Lisa/Some Enchanted Evening 2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving/Itchy & Scratchy & Marge 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/The Otto Show 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Selma’s Choice 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Homer the Vigilante 6. Two Dozen and One Greyhounds/Lisa’s Rival 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Homerpalooza 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Homer They Fall 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/Bart Star 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Monty Can’t Buy Me Love 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Pygmoelian 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Goo Goo Gai Pan/A Star Is Torn 17. Bonfire of the Manatees/Kiss Kiss, Bang Bangalore 18. 24 Minutes/Stop, Or My Dog Will Shoot! 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20. Coming to Homerica/Four Great Women and a Manicure 21. The Squirt and the Whale/Treehouse of Horror XX 22. The Blue and the Gray/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Gorgeous Grampa 25. Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police/Treehouse of Horror XXV 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. 22 for 30/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/Springfield Splendor 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture 31. TBA/TBA
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    1 > 2 > 4 > 7 > 3 > 6 > 8 > 5 > 27 > 21 > 9 > 20 > 25 > 17 > 29 > 10 > 12 > 15 > 26 > 24 > 13 > 18 > 14 > 19 > 28 > 16 > 30 > 23 > 11 > 22

I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

That means Diary Queen won't air until probably Valentine's Day of 2021 along with Wad Goals (which will possibly air a week after Valentine's Day next year)

Chatting Simpsons Since '93 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

SEASON 32 RANKINGS
    Undercover Burns - 2.5/5 / I, Carumbus - 4.5/5 / Now Museum, Now You Don't - 1.5/5
    THOH XXXI = Toy Gory - 5/5 / Into the Homer-verse - 2/5 / Be Nine, Rewind - 4/5
    The 7 Beer Itch - DUD/5 / Podcast News - 3/5 / Three Dreams Denied - ???/5
    The Road to Cincinnati - ???/5 / Sorry Not Sorry - ???/5 / A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas - ???/5

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Lascelle View Post
    I clarify for those who isn't avaible to watch:
    That scene on the roof from promo image
    Lisa: Why everyone on the roof?
    Grampa, knocking the door: I know you're there.

Also from Al Jean Twitter
    1) Ruth Powers episode is "in process"
    - What about ruth powers will she returns and reunited with the simpsons
    - working on it
    2) and this...
    - Still think Edna needs a proper send off. She was more of a main character than most.
    - stay tuned
    Last edited by The B; 12-02-2020 at 11:52 PM.

Surprising news that Ruth Powers will return, but I'll welcome it even though it happens this late. Great character and foil to Marge (I do hope they'll retcon her last appearance as a steroid-using bodybuilder in 'Strong Arms of The Ma', though. Never liked that version of her as I found it too extreme and exaggerated). Maybe Laura can reappear as well? And I suppose that Edna getting a send off is neat, too.

Maybe they'll change the school name to Edna Elementary or something in her honour.
    Signature.

"Family Guy" did it.

Well ladies and gentlemen, today is probably a day where the episode title for QABF21 might be revealed on Twitter today, I think the episode title for QABF22 might be revealed next week. Then afterwards, we'll wait either by the end of February or early March for the Season 33 table read to happen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The B View Post
    1) Ruth Powers episode is "in process"
    I'm glad that they are bringing back Ruth for 1 episode, I would also like to see Laura come back, but with her being voiced by a guest star and her not reappearing, it may turn out that they forget about her again.

Still think Edna needs a proper send off. She was more of a main character than most.
    Agree there, her death was so quietly done, that all she got the first episode after her death was a memorial for the actress, and nothing for Edna.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/ Love Is A Many Strangled Thing, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Last Traction Hero, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts, S32: Treehouse Of Horror XXXI/The 7 Beer Itch.

SEASON 32 SO FAR:

Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON SO FAR
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5, The Road to Cincinnati: 2.5/5
    Sorry Not Sorry: ?/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: ?/5

Hopefully Ruth returns sometime either by the end of the QABF production cycle or the next production cycle in Season 33, but who knows? But maybe Megan Amram might've written one episode for Season 33 possibly in the next production cycle after QABF

Quote Originally Posted by HomerFan1998 View Post
    Hopefully Ruth returns sometime either by the end of the QABF production cycle or the next production cycle in Season 33, but who knows? But maybe Megan Amram might've written one episode for Season 33 possibly in the next production cycle after QABF
    1) why one inactive freelance writer from 2 years ago has suddenly return?
    2) for another time - please don't say here "definitelly" about "season 33 production" untill the renewal anounce will be (not so much to wait)
    3) SPECULATION THREAD!!!... I'm tried to ignore, but couldn't

Blog Entries

Quoting one of my September posts about Megan Amram:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trab Pu Kcip View Post
    She's pretty much confirmed that she's left the show a while ago.

16. Thumbs Up To This Post by: The B

Yeah, probably because Megan Amram might've changed her mind after the YABF production cycle

I've been trying to ask Al Jean on Twitter about the episode title name for QABF21, but he keeps ignoring me. So I'm tired of Al Jean trying to ignore me. Sigh

i know how u feel pal he keeps ignoring my pleads to bring back lassen too
    do u guys think if i tweet at Al Jean enough they’ll bring back Lassen

Blog Entries

There's always next week to know the next episode or QABF21, don't expect him to reply every week.

I guess you're probably right Trab, but we'll see what happens next week or so. Fingers crossed

Well Trab, it turns out that Al Jean has not read for the table read for QABF21 yet. But I hope you're right that there's always next week

https://twitter.com/AlJean/status/1334653610332880896

Quote Originally Posted by The B View Post
    I clarify for those who isn't avaible to watch:
    That scene on the roof from promo image.
    It appeared on The Simpsons Twitter (+ a bit of Maggie)

Thread Information