Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748
Results 1,411 to 1,427 of 1427

Thread: Season 32 Information Thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Has a cooking pan on his head Trab Pu Kcip's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Did something happen to the title of Manger Things to become Manger Thongs? I didn't know it was called that anymore.

Also, they are airing repeats on the 31st.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/Love Is A Many Strangled Thing, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Last Traction Hero, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts, S32: Treehouse Of Horror XXXI/The 7 Beer Itch.

SEASON 32 SO FAR:

Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON SO FAR
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5, The Road to Cincinnati: 2.5/5, Sorry Not Sorry: 2/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: 1.5/5
    The Dad Feelings Limited: 4/5
    Diary Queen: ?/5

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by Trab Pu Kcip View Post
    Strangely enough, they have The Road to Cincinnati scheduled for 1/31 - as well as 1/17. My best guess is, somebody at Fox is under the impression that it will be airing an NFL playoff game at 4:00 Eastern or later on 1/17, which would pre-empt the 7:00 timeslot, although the NFL has announced times for any of the games on that weekend yet (and may not, until this weekend's games are done, so they know which teams are playing each other and where).

Junior Camper LetsPlayNintendoITA's Avatar

Did something happen to the title of Manger Things to become Manger Thongs? I didn't know it was called that anymore.

uh what you talking about lol

Quote Originally Posted by The B View Post
    Al Jean comfirmed about Manger Thongs on 21st March (and obviously that also comfirmed "Do Pizzabots Dream of Electrix Guitars?" to air on 7th because of Grammies)

Oops, just my typo

Regarding repeats (from Fox Sunday Speculation thread)
    Things to Bless the Harts not the best
    Schedule for 31st Jan:
    7pm last men standing
    7:30 call me cat
    8 simpsons (repeat of The Road to Cincinnati)
    8::30 great north (repeat of pilot)
    9 bob's burgers ("momma boy")
    9:30 family guy ("cutawaygag land")

I was sure, that on now Grammy-free Suny Fox could air new bts (that, preempted from 3rd jan)… if they wanted
    ...and 7th of February - Suber Bowl Sunday
    Last edited by The B; 01-08-2021 at 08:52 AM.
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 15/12/20):
    1. Moaning Lisa/Some Enchanted Evening 2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving/Itchy & Scratchy & Marge 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/The Otto Show 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Selma’s Choice 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Homer the Vigilante 6. Two Dozen and One Greyhounds/Lisa’s Rival 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Homerpalooza 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Homer They Fall 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/Bart Star 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Monty Can’t Buy Me Love 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Pygmoelian 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Goo Goo Gai Pan/A Star Is Torn 17. The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/Marge and Homer Turn a Couple Play 18. 24 Minutes/Treehouse of Horror XVII 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20. Coming to Homerica/Treehouse of Horror XIX 21. The Squirt and the Whale/Treehouse of Horror XX 22. The Blue and the Gray/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Gorgeous Grampa 25. Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police/Treehouse of Horror XXV 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. 22 for 30/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/Springfield Splendor 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture 31. The Way of the Dog/The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    1 > 2 > 4 > 7 > 3 > 6 > 8 > 5 > 27 > 21 > 9 > 12 > 20 > 25 > 29 > 10 > 17 > 26 > 24 > 15 > 18 > 13 > 14 > 28 > 19 > 31 > 30 > 16 > 23 > 11 > 22

I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerFan1998 View Post
    You guys are never gonna believe what I just found out today in the link down below. Apparently, Al Jean is writing on a script for Season 33, so maybe there might be a table read for Season 33 sometime either by the end of February or early March later this year

https://www.cambridgeindependent.co....ridge-9147337/
    Learn to put in right thread.

Bump. He said about 7 Beer Itch and "hoping" for season 33
    Al also discloses that in another upcoming episode, Oscar-winning English actress Olivia Colman will be appearing. “I’m working on a script now,” he says, “and I’m hoping we’ll pick it up for season 33.”
    UPD. Sorry, I should read properly. Olivia Colman (again) will be guest star in upcoming Jean episode.

P.S.
    “I hope it [The Simpsons] continues its strong presence for another 30 years.”
    Haw-haw-haw... haw... haw?
    Last edited by The B; 01-08-2021 at 09:07 AM.

Almost forgot (sorry for 3rd post)
    Al Jean (who's 60 tomorrow) now talked on https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/humou...307220377?aff=

Does anyone here see it live [on YouTube]?

Al Jean hasn't even written any of the QABF production cycle episodes so far, so it turns out that he's actually writing one of the UABF production cycle episodes. Sorry if I'm bringing up about production codes again

Then again, we'll just have to wait and see on Al Jean's Twitter either by the end of next month or early March later this year

Blog Entries

Interesting, at least she'll get another episode where hopefully it won't be as bad as The 7 Beer Itch. I mean, she was good in her voice acting, but the episode...

10. Thumbs Up To This Post by: The B

MAJOR THONGS

it's growing on me...

Blog Entries

Almost forgot (sorry for 3rd post)
    Al Jean (who's 60 tomorrow) now talked on https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/humou...307220377?aff=

Does anyone here see it live [on YouTube]?
    I didn't see it live, but from what I can tell, it might go deeper into the "Budget Crunch" Donald Trump caused (like in Bart To The Future) mixed in with COVID and other events that happened.

Was there something really interesting, like some information on upcoming episodes? Anybody knows more?

Blog Entries

Nothing really new in info in my post...

It should've gone to the Preview/Speculation thread.

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
    Strangely enough, they have The Road to Cincinnati scheduled for 1/31 - as well as 1/17. My best guess is, somebody at Fox is under the impression that it will be airing an NFL playoff game at 4:00 Eastern or later on 1/17, which would pre-empt the 7:00 timeslot, although the NFL has announced times for any of the games on that weekend yet (and may not, until this weekend's games are done, so they know which teams are playing each other and where).
    Just announced: the Tampa Bay-New Orleans playoff game will be on Fox on Sunday 1/17 at 6:40, which would pre-empt the entire Sunday schedule.

That Al Jean speech (just shared for all by him self)

Nothing really interesting, besides when talking about budget cut and possibly cancelation in 2011, seemed he was about to cry (about 34 minute)

Oh, and joke "I think "The Simpsons" will live longer than me". Doubtful
    Last edited by The B; 01-13-2021 at 06:42 AM.

17. Thumbs Up To This Post by: bboynexus

Anyone else curious as to why the title or writer of QABF22 has yet to be revealed?
    SEASON 32 GRADES

Undercover Burns - 3/5 / I, Carumbus - 4/5 / Now Museum, Now You Don't - 1.5/5
    Treehouse of Horror XXXI - 4/5 / The 7 Beer Itch - 1/5 / Podcast News - 4/5
    Three Dreams Denied - 2/5 / The Road to Cincinnati - 4/5 / Sorry Not Sorry - 3.5/5
    A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas - 3/5 / The Dad-Feelings Limited - 4.5/5

Blog Entries

I'm mainly curious because judging by statements from Al Jean, this does not look like a series finale. The only reasons that they would apart from it being the last episode is because it's an Thanksgiving Of Horror, or in the rare case, A Serious Flanders Part 2. If it isn't one of them 2, then I don't understand the holdup. Hopefully, as it's a Thursday tomorrow, we might get some word on this.

Thread Information