Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Season 32 Information Thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by HomerFan1998 View Post
    Well speaking of February, there better be new Simpsons episode for February 2021 during Season 32.
    Why wouldn't there be?

Quote Originally Posted by The B View Post
    Golden Globes 2021 postponed to that date, Feb 28.[/URL]
    Fox has aired a new episode of The Simpsons against the Golden Globes every year since 2011.

I hope Al Jean and the Simpsons voice actors might be able to do the Comic Con in Zoom this year but only to find out what's gonna happen for Season 32 especially for Treehouse of Horror XXXI of course
    Congratulations, you guessed!

Comic-ConatHome: Disney TV Studios Sets Panel Slate With ‘Bob’s Burgers’, ‘Family Guy’, ‘Simpsons’, More
    Disney Television Studios has set its panel lineup for Comic-Con@Home, the virtual program for San Diego Comic-Con that runs from July 23-26. The panels include veteran animated Bob’s Burgers, Family Guy and The Simpsons as well as first looks for newcomers NeXt and Hoop.

THE SIMPSONS (Produced by 20th Century Fox Television) – They’ll never stop The Simpsons!…from appearing at Comic-Con; this time on zoom. Join Al Jean, Matt Selman, David Silverman, Carolyn Omine, Mike B. Anderson and moderator Yeardley Smith. Find out how the show has surmounted social distancing and turbulent times en route to season 32!
    More accurate date of The Simpsons "panel" TBA.
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 24/04/20):
    1. Moaning Lisa/Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving/Simpson and Delilah 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/Homer Alone 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Marge in Chains 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Bart’s Inner Child 6. Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part I)/A Star Is Burns 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Treehouse of Horror VI 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/Bart Star 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Simpsons Bible Stories 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Pygmoelian 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Goo Goo Gai Pan/A Star Is Torn 17. Bonfire of the Manatees/Kiss Kiss, Bang Bangalore 18. 24 Minutes/Stop, Or My Dog Will Shoot! 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20. Coming to Homerica/Four Great Women and a Manicure 21. The Squirt and the Whale/Treehouse of Horror XX 22. The Blue and the Gray/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Gorgeous Grampa 25. Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police/Treehouse of Horror XXV 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. 22 for 30/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/Springfield Splendor 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture 31. TBA/TBA
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    2 > 1 > 3 > 7 > 6 > 4 > 8 > 5 > 9 > 27 > 21 > 20 > 25 > 17 > 29 > 12 > 15 > 10 > 26 > 24 > 13 > 18 > 14 > 19 > 28 > 16 > 30 > 23 > 11 > 22

I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

That means they might talk about Treehouse of Horror XXXI as well, fingers crossed!

Also, if 'Three Dreams Denied' is really going to air in 2021, I guess it would probably air in January 3rd next year possibly after A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas, I guess the upcoming Christmas episode for this year ( A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas) might air on December 13th, know what I'm talking about guys?

Also, if 'Three Dreams Denied' is really going to air in 2021, I guess it would probably air in January 3rd next year possibly after A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas, I guess the upcoming Christmas episode for this year ( A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas) might air on December 13th, know what I'm talking about guys?
    @HomerFan1998 GO TO… SPECULATION THREAD, please.

Was James Brooks teasing some Simpson news in a recent tweet? Didn't know where else to ask this.

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by Jacku View Post
    Was James Brooks teasing some Simpson news in a recent tweet? Didn't know where else to ask this.
    From the "clues," I have a feeling it's going to be something like a Simpsons-themed episode of MasterChef Junior.

Blog Entries

The tweet in question for anyone curious: https://twitter.com/canyonjim/status...02144687558658
    We have something cooking at the Simpsons that...
    Wait! it would be crazy to discuss it at this stage. What if it doesn't pan out.
    Forget what I said....
    Apologies..
    10:21 PM · Jun 26, 2020·Twitter Web App

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Homer View Post
    The tweet in question for anyone curious: https://twitter.com/canyonjim/status...02144687558658
    what if it's another movie...that would probably end up going straight to DIsney+
    Simpsons Comics 1993-2018

SEASON 32 premiere TO AIR ON 27th of September. THOH31 - IN OCTOBER.

ALSO Do PizzaBots Dream Of Electric Guitars? (Q8) perhaps move to Februarry, 2021, though earlier Michael Price said about March or April (on the other hand, he's just writer for show). By my counts, it's pretty possible.
    Last edited by The B; 06-29-2020 at 08:18 AM.

11. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dark Homer

Does anybody knows, from which episode (HD-episode, obviously) that shot "behind Selman"? Could it be from upcoming season 32 episode (with screening via Zoom)? (for some reason I feel about the latter) UPD. Wait, don't tell *crazy guess* "Now Museum, Now You Don't" - statues and that exhibition with grass?

UPDATED. Matt Selman liked my guess about musuem, so at least it's confirme, that act took place there (not obviously it's ZABF21)
    Last edited by The B; 07-01-2020 at 10:40 AM.

By the looks of it, I could tell that it must be for 'Now Museum, Now You Don't' since that episode will literally be an upcoming Season 32 episode. Which means Season 32 will actually have 7 holdovers from the ZABF production season

By the looks of it, I could tell that it must be for 'Now Museum, Now You Don't' since that episode will literally be an upcoming Season 32 episode. Which means Season 32 will actually have 7 holdovers from the ZABF production season
    Ehh… How can that one picture (even it's perhaps from some season 32 episode) depends on number of holdovers?

This is one of the strangest replies you've posted yet, Teletubby, and that's saying something.
    SEASON 31 GRADES

The Winter of Our Monetized Content - 3/5 / Go Big or Go Homer - 2.5/5 / The Fat Blue Line - 3/5
    Treehouse of Horror XXX - 2/5 / Gorillas on the Mast - 2.5/5 / Marge the Lumberjill - 2/5
    Livin' La Pura Vida - 4.5/5 / Thanksgiving of Horror - 5/5 / Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? - 3.5/5
    Bobby, It's Cold Outside - 2.5/5 / Hail to the Teeth - 2/5 / The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson - 3.5/5
    Frinkcoin - 3/5 / Bart the Bad Guy - 4.5/5 / Screenless - 4/5 / Better Off Ned - 1.5/5
    Highway to Well - 3.5/5 / The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby - 3/5 / Warrin' Priests (Part 1) - 2.5/5
    Warrin' Priests (Part 2) - 2/5 / The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds - 4/5
    / Way of the Dog - 4.5/5

Blog Entries

ZABF18 - I, Carumbus
    Directed by Rob Oliver. (Al Jean)
    showrun by Matt Selman. (The B)
    Flashback episode. (Al Jean)
    I am pretty excited about this one, since it might give us the chance to know a little more about Bart as a character or maybe reveal a very dark experience/detail about Bart's childhood. I really hope that this episode is not going to highlight Bart and Lisa's feud again.

I am saying it will be about Bart, because the title is "I, Carambus" (Ay Caramba!), so it certainly has something to do with Bart, if not Bart exclusively.

QABF01 - Sorry not Sorry (Al Jean)
    Written by Nell Scovell. (Michael Price)
    Directed by Rob Oliver. (Al Jean)
    About Lisa and Ms. Hoover. (Al Jean)
    Well, this was a pretty pleasant surprise. I totally never saw that one coming...

I remember posting something in one thread about me wanting the writers to explore Elisabeth Hoover's past a bit more and give her a spotlight episode. This caught my attention pretty quickly and I started suspecting that the writers and Al Jean are browsing this thread more often than we know.

This is a good chance for a good episode, but it has to be handled well enough to have a satisfying result...

QABF09 - Senior Moment
    Written by J. Stewart Burns. (Al Jean)
    I want to add that this episode is a going to be a flash forward episode, according to Wikisimpsons and my research.

17. Thumbs Up To This Post by: The B

Quote Originally Posted by Simpson's Fan View Post
    QABF09 - Senior Moment
    Written by J. Stewart Burns. (Al Jean)
    I want to add that this episode is a going to be a flash forward episode, according to Wikisimpsons and my research.
    Well, I discovered it a while ago via zooming in photo of script's first page and Wikisimpsons perhaps did the same or saw my post. However, nobody from the show cast officially hasn't comfirmed it yet. Maybe, we should wait Comic Con (at Home) - 100%, that they will hype on that 700th episode.

Well, today's the day where the episode title for QABF11 might be revealed sometime later today, but which episode do you guys think it's gonna be about though...? Well, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

Well, today's the day where the episode title for QABF11 might be revealed sometime later today, but which episode do you guys think it's gonna be about though...? Well, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?
    Though we should just wait and you may be right [about table read date], but *sigh* have you sometime thought, that cast can have some "break", "vacation", "hiatus"?!

P.S. I'm sorry to all for overposing
    Last edited by The B; 07-02-2020 at 06:25 AM.

I think QABF11 will be centered on either Lisa or Marge.
    Why Marge? Marge hasn't had a centered episode this season, unless 'Uncut Femmes' is Marge centric.
    Why Lisa? I think she's due another episode, to go along with 'Diary Queen' (most likely a 'Lisa Gets A Friend' episode), and 'Sorry Not Sorry' (confirmed Lisa/Miss Hoover centric)
    I doubt that Homer or Bart will get QABF11, as they're probably waiting for the tail end of the year for Homer, and Bart has the 'Senior Moment' episode centered around him.

For episodes that don't have a centered character yet, I think:
    'Podcast News' will be a Lisa/Martin episode, though it may just be Lisa;
    'A Springfield Summer Christmas For Christmas might be that, instead of snow, Springfield is trapped in a heat wave, hence Summer Christmas;
    'Dad Feelings Limited' will be a Homer episode (with either Bart and/or Lisa);
    'Diary Queen' will be a 'Lisa Gets A Friend' episode;
    'Wad Goals' sounds like a Homer or Mr. Burns episode;
    'Do Pizzabots Dream Of Electric Guitars? could be a Otto or a Professor Frink episode;
    and 'Uncut Femmes' will either be a Lisa or Marge episode.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder & Flaming Moe's/Colonel Homer, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival and Who Shot Mr. Burns, Part 1/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Homer)/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/I'm Going To Praiseland, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Blunder Years, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/'Scuse Me While I Miss The Sky, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Sleeping With The Enemy/Treehouse Of Horror XV, S17: See Homer Run/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted and Dial 'N' For Nerder/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lost Verzion, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Angry Dad, The Movie/The Great Simpsina, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Cad And The Hat, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts.
    There are some ties, due to there being 2 of my favorites, and in season 23, 2 of my least favorite episodes aired.

Huh, interesting, @Jakey Prince I'll share my oppinion oppinion on it too.
    But not now, and not here (Speculation thread will be more better place)
    Last edited by The B; 07-02-2020 at 07:59 AM.

Yeah, I was going to put it on the Speculation, ended putting it up here.

(Must learn to read titles properly.)

Junior Camper

Very interested upon reading there's a potential Miss Hoover-centric episode coming up. It always peaks my interest when they give a long-running character who, even after 30+ years, still hasn't had a focus episode, the most recent one being Todd Flanders.

Hmm! Maybe Uncut Femmes might probably be a Sarah Wiggum episode, because I heard that there might be a Sarah Wiggum episode for Season 32

Maybe, it'll sonded weird, dumb or just funny (especially from me), but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Homer View Post
    ZABF17 - Treehouse of Horror XXXI
    • Jean: "We're writing a segment next year on the 2020 election so who knows how that will turn out... we can always write it and reanimate it within a few months." (Newsweek)
    ... will one of TH31 segmants be around elections 2020 in USA? Did I understand right "a segment on the 2020 election", it's a segment with political plot (like "Citizen Kang" in 1996)?
    I've only just paid attention to this source

Quote Originally Posted by The B View Post
    ... will one of TH31 segmants be around elections 2020 in USA? Did I understand right "a segment on the 2020 election", it's a segment with political plot (like "Citizen Kang" in 1996)?
    I've only just paid attention to this source
    That's correct.

Thread Information