Thread: Sketchy Details: An Analysis on Adult Animation

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Sketchy Details: An Analysis on Adult Animation

This is an unusual thread to start as it's not directed towards one animated show in particular, but I finally began writing essays on adult animation a few years ago. This was originally going to be a near-hour-long video with a lot more illustrations, but I decided to publish it in essay-form instead as I'm not really ready to be in front of a camera, or in the mood to edit something with my own voice. The first article I've written regards a comprehensive history on Animation Domination, which originally was going to end on discussing its demise and not its eventual resurrection as I didn't have the foresight in 2018.

On that note, the first post can be read here. Unless of course, you'd prefer me not to self-promote and post the entire essay within a post. It's been a while since I've done much activity on the forum and want your thoughts on whether or not I should.

The next essay I plan on writing will probably be about Animation Domination High-Def as it has ties to AD, and somewhat of a bearing on its initial demise as well. Past that, I'll probably explore other unusual topics such as how a show so obscure could last several seasons, then come back as mildly popular several years later.

You're BoJack Horseman, no cure for that.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I've been meaning to talk about adult cartoons myself, but I have kind of limited myself to the ones I watch, so likely not the best option for me. I wish you the best.
    Winter of our Monetized Content 7.5/10 - Go Big or Go Homer 5/10 - The Fat Blue Line 8/10 - Treehouse of Horror XXX (30) 7/10 - Gorillas on the Mast 7/10 - Marge the Lumberjill 4.5/10 - Livin' La Pura Vida 9/10 - Thanksgiving of Horror 9/10 - Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? 6.5/10 - Bobby, It's Cold Outside 8/10 - Hail to the Teeth 7.5/10 - The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson 7/10 - Frinkcoin 8/10 - Bart the Bad Guy 9/10 - Screenless 8/10 - Better off Ned 6/10 - Highway to Well 8/10 - The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby 7.5/10 - Warrin' Priests 8/10 - Warrin' Priests Part 2 7/10 - The Hateful Eight-Year Olds 8.5/10 - Way of the Dog 9.5/10

Thread Information