1 25.00%

2 50.00%

1 25.00%

Thread: R&R Duncanville Season 1 Episode 5 “Fridgy”

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

R&R Duncanville Season 1 Episode 5 “Fridgy”

The family gets a cheap smart fridge. Little do they know the manufacturer is using the cheap new smart refrigerators to spy on their customers.

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

2/5 - way too predictable, right down to the "hey, the old fridge is back, and never mind that (a) all of its "refrigerator ooze" came out of it, and (b) it was dumped into a landfill and then shot" ending.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
    2/5 - way too predictable, right down to the "hey, the old fridge is back, and never mind that (a) all of its "refrigerator ooze" came out of it, and (b) it was dumped into a landfill and then shot" ending.
    Can you also rename the Bless the Harts thread since it was already S2?

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by orangemo View Post
    Can you also rename the Bless the Harts thread since it was already S2?
    Me, personally? No - I am not an admin here.

Meanwhile, this is the third week in a row Duncanville lost around 500,000 viewers from its Simpsons lead-in, which is not good when The Simpsons only had about 1.6 million.
    Last edited by That Don Guy; 03-16-2020 at 12:06 PM.

5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Junior Camper

Aren't characters supposed to start off bland and get more interesting as the series progresses? This show seems to be doing the opposite. I really feel Simpsons seasons 11 and 12 fingerprints all over this. How the show tries to have a grounded characters yet throws them into bizarre over-the-top situations, which can work, but only if you have a very strong cast, which this show does not. Just like 'Witch Day', and most Scully year Simpsons episodes, the plot completely went off the rails, crashed and burned, in the 3rd act. I'm writing this a few days after watching the episode, and I've watched all five, and I've legitimately forgotten every characters' names, except for Duncan, and only because it's in the show title. May give up unless next episode absolutely blows me away.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
    Me, personally? No - I am not an admin here.

Meanwhile, this is the third week in a row Duncanville lost around 500,000 viewers from its Simpsons lead-in, which is not good when The Simpsons only had about 1.6 million.
    You can blame American Idol for low sunday ratings. Duncanville however is really popular on Hulu. Don't forget UK and Canadian ratings factor in too.

Thread Information