Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Best way to spend an evening?

Step 1
    Find that special someone
    Step 2
    Enjoy some chilean sea bass that I braised for us
    Step 3
    Cuddle on the couch with said special someone watching my vhs copy of Jumanji that I accidentally taped over the final 19 minutes of with an episode of TRL back in 2003.

Wants to be a sweetie pie Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I spend all my evenings at home playing video games or doing stuff on my iPad. It’s pretty great.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Life on the Fast Lane Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, (Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane 30. Daddicus Finch I Want You (She’s So Heavy) 31. Thanksgiving of Horror Warrin’ Priests (Part Two)

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    I spend all my evenings at home playing video games or doing stuff on my iPad. It’s pretty great.
    Not any worse than spending every evening watching a crap TV show

Yes, I was trying to roast those hypocrites, usually women, who laugh at men who spend several hours a day playing video game, yet have no problem spending several hours a day watching uneducational TV, particularly reality TV

4. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam, Sam

Blog Entries

Snorky with the sick slam on women for no reason. Stay classy my guy

u mean shows like Simpsons

I just play video games on my desktop computer. Also i like to connect my old laptop to my TV so i can watch anything i have downloaded there while i'm laying in bed. Feels kinda good for me.
    Last edited by dakie_mii; 03-13-2020 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pax View Post
    1. Financial Panther was POSSIBLY slamming them too with the whole playing video games all evening is great, just in a much less aggressive manner if he was.

2. A high percentage of women DO think playing video games is a waste of time in comparison to watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians etc., although there is also a lesser percentage of men with this kind of contradictory opinion.

Not to derail this thread and argue on this any further, but felt my point had SOME validity

Also CrumbBum, the Simpsons episodes are generally much more educational than reality TV, so they are less of a waste of time to consume as are many video games, but my point is they are all a waste of time to varying degrees so video gamers should not get roasted while TV or movie bingers get ignored, or better still neither category gets roasted

You are legitimately off the rails here my dude

Blog Entries

incel incel incel incel
    cheems

Blog Entries

How is Panther saying he enjoys his free time anywhere near that lol. It sounds a lot more like projecting your own insecurities to me.

And I'm glad you asked literally every woman on the face of this earth to come to that conclusion.

12. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

Blog Entries

snorky. talk. ban.

Ok, to reply to all these comments and hopefully confine various criticisms of video game players to another thread.

1. I'm not off the rails as my points were constrained somewhat and I'm prepared as stated, to stop bringing up the above topic in unrelated threads.

2. Incel is a cheap derogatory insult which I know I do not adhere to and I'm not going to waste my time getting annoyed over

3. I was basing this criticism off a real stereotype of men who play video games extensively being lowlifes, although obviously not all women are stupid enough to believe this

4. I enjoy arguments with other posters from time to time and I'm not going to hate a poster based on some of their non-extreme ideologies, hopefully others feel the same

5. I'm gonna stop posting in this particular thread now!

Blog Entries

I prefer doing something creative, rather than just sitting in front of my computer.

In particular, I love reading books, writing short stories, drawing etc. There are a lot of things everyone can do to relieve from all the stress we have to go through everyday, especially this kind of period with coronavirus spreading across the countries.

Blog Entries

Sitting and not watching the piles of dvds I'd been meaning to.

Instead I draw. Ain't like there's anything else I'm even not-terrible at.
    Season 31 just sucked.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

What the heck happened here?

Blog Entries

Chillin with Halo CE while the world dies of coronavirus. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Bega Jr. View Post
    What the heck happened here?
    It's been resolved. I will not talk about criticisms of video game players on this thread

Is Total Request Live any good?

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

@TheDuffBlimp 2 Words:Life Changing.
    Anyone that knows me know I don’t venture into hyperbole.I’ll tell ya what I gleaned from those final 19 minutes.
    #1-The viewers were totally in control on that day.
    #2-Pamela Anderson was the guest and she was interviewed by a teenager in bed.Everytime they’d come back from a video they'd be making out.2003 was a special time.
    #3-Those girls in the audience wouldn’t shut up.They’d squeal till your ears bleed.

2003 was a special time because it gave us all of the best moments of Carl Wheezer and the Carl Clan.

Blog Entries

Get blazed and stream some TV shows. I need something to do with my hands, too, so I'll either be eating snacks or playing Animal Crossing.

Yeah that's right, playing vidya WHILE watching TV. Because I'm almost performatively non-binary.
    "Because you watched House, we think you'll enjoy... Fuller House."

Party time... excellent...

24. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kupomog

Quote Originally Posted by Snorky View Post
    Not any worse than spending every evening watching a crap TV show
    Like what?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuffBlimp View Post
    Like what?
    Any TV show that is universally regarded as crap really, such as the School of Rock TV show

It is Friday. Time for the brand spanking new episode of DC Universe™'s Harley Quinn season 2 starring Kaley Cuoco streaming only on DC Universe™. I know goodchat will agree heartily.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

28. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pax

Quote Originally Posted by Snorky View Post
    Any TV show that is universally regarded as crap really, such as the School of Rock TV show
    Eh, I think everyone knows by now that the majority opinion is not correct just because it is the majority opinion.

Blog Entries

There's... there's a School of Rock TV show?

Do I even want to know what that's like?

Cook pizza and fries, watch Netflix (now I have time to finally check my "Watch later" list). I'm also planning to cut and style my own hair because it's time and I don't want to look like Chewbacca. I'm glad I can use styling tools like this without any issue, watched some tutorials on Youtube, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by kes View Post
    There's... there's a School of Rock TV show?

Do I even want to know what that's like?
    It was produced by Nickelodeon between 2016 and 2018, with none of the original cast involved, you do the math.

Although Linklater was still involved in the show and Jay Kogen (formerly of the Simpsons), worked on it too, putting it on Nick or Disney in 2016 and not retaining any of the original cast was always a recipe for disaster

33. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

Hey ho what on earth is going on in here am I right fellas. I like to draw/watch TV or movies of varying quality/study Japanese/call friends. Pretty fun
    Hey man

Quote Originally Posted by pax View Post
    He took some heat for it.

Thread Information