Thread: Continuity error in the Uncensored Family Album

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Continuity error in the Uncensored Family Album

I've always loved this book ever since I brought it from a book fair. Man those early Simpsons tie-in books were so good, especially Bart's Guide To Life...

Let's stay true to the thread's title: On the page about Homer's unfortunate visit to Potato Rock National Park, which is also the last page with Homer's "older" hairstyle the image of Homer doing the Hustle before falling off features his familiar hairstyle yet the image of him after being injured (wearing casts) features his so-called "older" hairstyle as mentioned eariler. How did this happen? Also, I've forgotten if Homer gets his familar

Blog Entries

I guess there weren't too many artists and someone just forgot to use the older hairstyle. There's a lot of drawing involved in that and it's to be expected there might be a slip-up or two.
    Reading back, it still is a nice lil book though. Definitely an early product, maybe from around S2? There's a lot of things that aren't entirely accurate (for instance, listing Nelson's last name as "Widmar" when it was "Muntz" since his debut) or seemingly made up but are kinda funny (like listing Mr Burns as a distant relative to Homer) My guess is they didn't have a ton to go off of or weren't told much, kinda like in the Simpsons Arcade where Sideshow Bob is actually a helpful npc.
    Season 31 thus far

The Winter of Our Monetized Content 3/5 / The Fat Blue Line4/5 / Treehouse of Horror XXX 2/5 / Gorillas on the Mast 4/5 / Marge the Lumberjill 3.5/5 / Livin' La Vida Pura 2/5 /
    Thanksgiving of Horror 0/5 / Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? 4.5/5 / Bobby, It's Cold Outside 3/5 / Hail to the Teeth 2/5 / The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson 3/5 / Frinkcoin 4/5 / Bart the Bad Guy 1/5 / Screenless 4.5/5 / Better Off Ned 4/5 / Highway to Well (not sure yet, pending rewatch)

Boy I Really Hope Somebody Got Fired For That Blunder

Thread Information