Thread: Solar Opposites Discussion Thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Solar Opposites Discussion Thread

From Justin Roiland and 20th Century Fox Television comes "Solar Opposites", a brand-new adult animated sitcom created for Hulu about a family of aliens who assimilate into the United States after their UFO crashes on Earth. Tbh, I'm more excited for this than "Rick and Morty". All 8 episodes of season 1 drop May 8.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

The Matter Transfer Array (Pilot) Review - I liked this it was funny and there are some good characters here too. It’s definitely trying to world build and I hope the other 7 episodes are just as good if not better. Overall this episode is an 8/10 (B).

The Unstable Grey Hole Review - A good addition to the series. I really like Jesse. I can tell she’s just trying to be accepted by her peers. Not a huge fan of Yumyulack, but Korvo and Terry’s plot is also pretty good. Funny at most points as well. 8/10 (B)

The Quantum Ring Review - This is 4th in production order, so the show seems to be stabilizing. I did enjoy the subplot with the small people living in those drawers, and the magician thing was a good story with solid laughs. Jesse shines here again. 8.5/10 (B+)

The Booster Manfold Review - I’m starting to like this show more. Terry and Korvo have to kill some tiny, red monster who wants to kill them, while the kids try to be popular with strange results. There’s a really cool action scene at the end too. 8.5/10 (B+)

The Lavatic Reactor Review - This one is pretty crazy. There’s a lot of energy and some sci-fi stuff. You’ll like it definitely, but it’s not the best episode so far. 8/10 (B)

The PATRICIA Device - The original title of this episode is what Korvo calls the robot. There’s some good action and adventure and Jesse’s determination is nice to see. One of the better episodes of the series. 2 more to go! 8.5/10 (B+)

Terry and Korvo Steal a Bear Review - WOW! This was a huge mindfuck. It focused on the people Yumyulack kidnapped the whole episode and it was AMAZING. Nothing more to say than MUST WATCH! You will love it. 10/10 (A)

Retrace-Your-Step-Alizer - Good finale. I like how Korvo found out the bond him and Terry had and it ended on a pretty cool cliffhanger. Subplot a little lackluster but still more good than bad. Can’t wait for season 2. 8/10 (B)
    Last edited by orangemo; 05-08-2020 at 05:24 PM.
    Winter of our Monetized Content 7.5/10 - Go Big or Go Homer 5/10 - The Fat Blue Line 8/10 - Treehouse of Horror XXX (30) 7/10 - Gorillas on the Mast 7/10 - Marge the Lumberjill 4.5/10 - Livin' La Pura Vida 9/10 - Thanksgiving of Horror 9/10 - Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? 6.5/10 - Bobby, It's Cold Outside 8/10 - Hail to the Teeth 7.5/10 - The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson 7/10 - Frinkcoin 8/10 - Bart the Bad Guy 9/10 - Screenless 8/10 - Better off Ned 6/10 - Highway to Well 8/10 - The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby 7.5/10 - Warrin' Priests 8/10 - Warrin' Priests Part 2 7/10 - The Hateful Eight-Year Olds 8.5/10 - Way of the Dog 9.5/10

Thread Information