Thread: Rate & Review: Maggie Simpson In "Playdate with Destiny"

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Chatting Simpsons Since '93 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

Rate & Review: Maggie Simpson In "Playdate with Destiny"

Can be Watched Theatrically Prior to Screenings of Pixar's Onward
    Advance Screenings: February 29, 2020
    Opening Wide: March 6, 2020 (w/ preview screenings on March 5); MAJOR CINEMA CHAINS SHUTTERED MARCH 16th DUE TO COVID-19 OUTBREAK
    Available to Stream on Disney+: April 10, 2020
    Writers: Al Jean, Tom Gammill, Max Pross, James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Michael Price, Matt Selman & David Silverman
    Director: David Silverman
    Synopsis: "A very romantic short" about "the first blushes of love." Maggie meets, falls for, and has an adventure with Hudson - "Girl meets boy, girl loses boy, guess what comes next?"; ties in to The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby, which airs on April 19, 2020.

Previous R&R
    Next R&R

INDUSTRY REVIEWS
    - IGN - Witney Seibold - 6 / 10
    - Bubble Blabber - John Schwarz - 9 / 10
    - Laughing Place - Alex Reif - 5 / 5
    - Back to the Movies - Sean Evans - 3.5 / 5
    - Three Buck Theater - Matt Jarbo {YouTube}

R&R Poll Average Score: 3.50 / 5 (as of April 23rd / 10 votes)

Users Who Have Voted & Their Score for the Theatrical Short
    Brad Lascelle {4} / CousinMerl {4} / Dark Homer {3} / John95 {3} / NOSaintsFan09 {4}
    orangemo {4} / PreciousBodilyFluids {1} / Szyslak100 {4} / The B {4} / Wile E. the Brain {4}

IMDB User Rating: 6.7 / 10 (as of May 17th / 786 users)
    Last edited by Brad Lascelle; 05-17-2020 at 07:47 AM.
    SEASON 31 RANKINGS
    The Winter of Our Monetized Content - 1.5/5 / Go Big or Go Homer - 2.5/5 / The Fat Blue Line - 3.5/5
    THOH XXX = Danger Things - 2.5/5 / Heaven Swipes Right - 1.5/5 / When Hairy Met Slimy - 2/5
    Gorillas on the Mast - 3.5/5 / Marge the Lumberjill - 2/5 / Livin' La Pura Vida - 5/5
    THANKSGIVING OF HORROR = A-Gobble-ypto - 3/5 / The Fourth Thursday After Tomorrow - 5/5 / The Last Thanksgiving - 3.5/5
    Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? - 3.5/5 / Bobby, It's Cold Outside - 2.5/5 / Hail to the Teeth - 1.5/5
    The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson - 2/5 / Frinkcoin - 3/5 / Maggie Simpson In "Playdate with Destiny" - 4/5
    Bart the Bad Guy - 5/5 / Screenless - 2/5 / Better Off Ned - 2.5/5 / Highway to Well - 4/5
    The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby - 2.5/5 / Warrin' Priests - 2/5 / The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds - 4.5/5 / The Way of the Dog - 5/5

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Szyslak100

This was a charmer of a short. From the Disney fakeout opening - which caught most of my theater by surprise - to the fleeting playground romance between Maggie & Hudson brought to life by the power of imagination.

I was sort of hoping this short would maintain the aesthetic of The Longest Daycare by keeping the adults entirely off-screen... although that might have made the core conflict of Maggie's angst at Homer's unwelcome detour to an alternate playground because of its food truck selection difficult to convey.

As with its Oscar-nominated forerunner and Maggie's subplots in Puffless and A Streetcar Named Marge, the youngest Simpson child commanded the screen and was wholly endearing as we waited for the inevitable reunion between the two lovestruck toddlers. (I mean, she had to get her bow back. Think of the continuity implications!)

I would like to see Maggie incorporated more into the show proper as she can clearly hold her own... even without dialogue. My hope is that the upcoming Screenless and The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby will deliver on that front.

I won't spoil any of the gags but the one that made me smile the most is referenced below...

Phonic Frog is always gold.

A solid 4 out of 5
    Last edited by Brad Lascelle; 03-01-2020 at 06:53 PM.

Saw it yesterday when I went to see Onward. Kinda felt a little off seeing it in front of a Disney/Pixar film but it was cute enough. Interesting how this'll actually tie into a future episode.

3/5
    Family Guy Season 18 Ratings - Yacht Rocky: 1.5/5 Bri-Da: 2.5/5 Absolutely Babulous: 1.5/5 Disney's The Reboot: 1.5/5 Cat Fight: 1.5/5 Peter & Lois' Wedding: .5/5 Heart Burn: 1.5/5 Shanksgiving: .5/5 Christmas is Coming: 2/5 Connie's Celica: 0/5 Short Cuts: 2/5 Undergrounded: 1.5/5 Rich Old Stewie: 3.5/5 The Movement: .5/5 Baby Stewie: 0/5 Start Me Up: 1/5 Coma Guy: 1/5 Better Off Meg: .5/5 Holy Bibble: 0/5 Movin' In (Principal Shepherd's Song): 0/5
    American Dad! Season 16 Ratings - 100 Years a Solid Fool: 0/5 A Starboy is Born: 1/5 Tapped Out: 0/5 Brave N00b World: 0/5 Into the Woods: 0/5 One Fish, Two Fish: 1.5/5 Roger Needs Dick: TBD

I'll give it a 4/5 only because I don't think it was as good as Longest Daycare which was 5/5 to me.

But this on its own merits was still cute. It's not trying to be a tear jerker like most Pixar shorts aim to be, but it still hits a bit on an emotional level (more of a "aww that was sweet" type of emotion).

Homer so easily relenting to let Maggie drive the car was probably my biggest laugh out of it.
    Last edited by NOSaintsFan09; 04-22-2020 at 08:04 PM.

6. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Szyslak100

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Will this be released soon before the April 19 episode? I don't want to feel lost.

I doubt that your comprehension of The Incredible Lightness will be dependent on this short, Orangemo.
    SEASON 31 GRADES

The Winter of Our Monetized Content - 3/5 / Go Big or Go Homer - 2.5/5 / The Fat Blue Line - 3/5
    Treehouse of Horror XXX - 2/5 / Gorillas on the Mast - 2.5/5 / Marge the Lumberjill - 2/5
    Livin' La Pura Vida - 4.5/5 / Thanksgiving of Horror - 5/5 / Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? - 3.5/5
    Bobby, It's Cold Outside - 2.5/5 / Hail to the Teeth - 2/5 / The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson - 3.5/5
    Frinkcoin - 3/5 / Bart the Bad Guy - 4.5/5 / Screenless - 4/5 / Better Off Ned - 1.5/5
    Highway to Well - 3.5/5 / The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby - 3/5 / Warrin' Priests (Part 1) - ?/5
    Warrin' Priests (Part 2) - ?/5 / The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds - ?/5 / Way of the Dog - 4.5/5

I wonder if FOX will put this on their YT channel like they did The Longest Daycare since there's otherwise no way to see this short currently and I doubt it's on the digital release of Onward or when it'll be put on Disney+ in a few weeks.

Just a quick reminder to share impressions and reviews out of 5 in this R&R thread once Playdate with Destiny goes live for streaming tomorrow.
    Last edited by Brad Lascelle; 04-09-2020 at 11:30 AM.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John95 View Post
    I wonder if FOX will put this on their YT channel like they did The Longest Daycare since there's otherwise no way to see this short currently and I doubt it's on the digital release of Onward or when it'll be put on Disney+ in a few weeks.
    It will be on Disney+ tomorrow.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Story was predictable and I liked how it was a non-talking cartoon. There's a little heart at the end and you feel sorry for Maggie. I'll give it a 4/5

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Saw it on Disney+. It was alright, if kind of forgettable. I felt Longest Daycare had more interesting gags and direction than this one. A simple, cute short. Weird one to put before Onward, but I can't think what else it could've been attached too.

First montage between Maggie & Hudson just kept reminding me how Maggie really just is baby Lisa in design, wanna say that was the longest Maggie has been shown without her pacifier/bow.
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

14. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Szyslak100

Blog Entries

It was enjoyable, some nice cute gags like the Phonic Frog throughout. I’ll give it a 3/5.

I dislike the fakeout at the start; "Simpsons & Disney?!? Bwuhh??" gags are already played out. It’s too bad the joke really only works in theaters. I would’ve preferred something simpler like a classic Mickey-style Maggie head, like they did in The Longest Daycare. Speaking of which, I dislike the music for these shorts, it feels like it came out of a sound library. Give me Alf Clausen or go to hell.

I like the warped perspective when Maggie wakes up and Marge enters the room, there’s not enough of these little visual flourishes. Outside of that and the Night Night Moon scene, everything feels so rigidly “on model.” I can’t help but think it’s a little embarrassing that Disney is putting TV budget animation on the big screen.

Huge laugh when Homer decides he's cool with Maggie driving. Hilarious that there’s eight writers clamoring for credit especially when all the sign gags feel like first draft jokes.

Overall I’m not sure how I feel about these Maggie shorts (I’m assuming there’ll be more), it seems like an effort to create this schmaltzy, sanitized version of the show which I don’t think is bad or anything, just kinda weird when you consider this franchise started with a baby sticking a fork in an electrical socket.

16. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Szyslak100

Feel you on pretty much everything there man! It feels like a missed opportunity that they weren't willing to do much more fun visual stuff like that especially since the actual show seems to have been dipping its toes into doing looser animation again recently. I was also caught incredibly off guard by there being 1 billion writers for a 5 minute short. If I remember right they've been doing some more kid-oriented Maggie stuff since like 2000 maybe the 90s? But I'd still like them to have a little more fun with it. I definitely wouldn't say this short was BAD or anything - it was very cute+sweet+enjoyable+etc - but I kind of got the vibe nobody really wanted to do it and were afraid to really get sillay with it because of it being a Disney thing. I'd really like to see the writers in general be more willing to take risks, even if they do end up bad. Would rather have entertainingly bad stuff than dull stuff. You know. You know how it is baby.
    Hey man

Accurate and fun Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This was cute, but not much more than that. It really relied on “baby doing grown-up things” for all the jokes, so it didn’t have much variety in it. I agree with Dark Homer that the biggest laugh I had was Homer being happy that Maggie was driving. I was a little worried at first that they were going to try to make this into a whole faux relationship thing with the babies, but they didn’t go that far after the beginning, to my relief. Really, “cute” is the only way I can describe this. The Longest Daycare was a lot better at generating some emotion, at least for me. Still, there are worse ways to spend five minutes.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Life on the Fast Lane Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, (Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane 30. Daddicus Finch I Want You (She’s So Heavy) 31. Thanksgiving of Horror Warrin’ Priests (Part Two)

19. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Szyslak100

Have Brain, Will Travel Wile E. the Brain's Avatar

It was a pretty charming short. I agree with those who think The Longest Daycare was better, for several reasons (the effect of surprise, the story direction, a better blend between cute and typical Simpson humor), but it still was a fine short and there was effort put into it. I didn't expect that much since it looked like it was gonna rely on "babies do grown-up stuff" humor too much but it was actually pretty well handled, I do like how they treated these romantic scenes as imagination spots while they're still at the playground, especially the one at the sandbox.

The story is pretty nice, and I kinda liked how Homer was put into the conflict, I was afraid he was gonna be treated as kind of a bad guy but it's more ignorance about what his baby wants so it's logical to see that he just doesn't know any better throughout the short by going to another playground because of the food truck. It isn't the best direction coming from David Silverman but some scenes are really well done, the occasional warped perspective like the previous short is still a nice touch (and still makes sense). Humor-wise, while it isn't a laugh riot and it lacks a bit of sharp humor that even the previous short did have from time to time (though the books at the beginning are a good dark joke), it made me smile quite a few time and like you guys I thought Homer being cool with Maggie driving was so hilarious. I did enjoy the climax, even though we already know it's a train with a circular railroad but I still enjoy how such a thing is treated seriously from the point of view of two one-and-a-half-year-old babies, I like the contrast.

Overall it's a nice short but I don't know how it will survive with time, I mean, The Longest Daycare like I said had the effect of surprise, and besides, this one relies on a love story which will find a continuation with an actual episode (which also will rely on Maggie being depressed because she can't see the other baby, kinda repetitive so ?) and who probably will end with the two of them being separated for good. You can tell that the movie also made that bit of a mistake with Lisa still being in love with Colin while it was the last time we saw them together, but... I dunno, I feel like this story was made as kind of an event by being the first Simpsons "theatrical" project since 8 years while it has little to no chance to end well with the upcoming episode. Wait and see, I guess.

But for what it is, I still think it was a really charming short. I don't know how to rate it with a rounded score. It's a perfect 3.5/5 for me; I do feel that 3 is kinda harsh and 4 is very generous. But hey, I'm a guy who likes being generous, so 4/5 it is.

21. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Szyslak100

It was kinda hard to suddenly read everyone talking and discussing this short and it was too bothersome that the only impediment for me to get access to this was have born in a determined country. It's a move that hurts me because it should have been available in all the world along with Onward at first instance, and then it should have been published on Youtube. I can understand it if they want to promote their new platform, but at least share it for the countries where Disney+ is not a possibility, restricting access to those places where Disney+ is actually an option. I don't know, but private some people to watch it twice is indefensible. But besides this bureaucratic critic, I came here to talk about the short, which I watched in Dailymotion, even if that meant less quality.

The introduction of Disney welcoming The Simpsons with Homer's and two donuts' shadow reflecting Disney's logo was fine, I guess. The story started similarly to The Longest Daycare, with Marge carrying Maggie out to someplace. This time, they went to a playground. While Marge, as well as the other mothers, are reading discouraging books about motherhood, Maggie was almost crushed by an ugly baby (sorry) but another baby saves her. And there she started a nice relationship with this kid, who has an amusing design with that characteristic lock of hair in his otherwise hairless head.

So, we know the name of the other kid, Hudson, in an innovative way. But then immediately starts a weird montage where Maggie and Hudson ride a house or eat strawberries in Paris. It could be better if we just watch them playing in the playground and nothing more. As you guys appointed, it is odd to watch Maggie without her pacifier and without her bun, because she is identical to Lisa. They play peek-a-boo but, when Maggie gets distracted, Hudson's mother separates them. Back at home, Maggie goes to sleep and dreams with Hudson, discovering he fell in love with him.

The next day, Maggie is preparing herself to watch her crush again. We have (another) weird sequence where Maggie combs her and makes her up to be attractive. That's another "baby's acting like a grown-up" moment but I decidedly disliked that one. It was not a perfect love story, because it was Homer who carries her out this time, and he goes along with Maggie to another playground, more suitable for teenagers than for babies, just because there Homer has a Taco's store. One of the best gags happens when Maggie tries to use her toy steering wheel, it was really sweet. I also chuckled when Nelson falls down because Maggie takes his skateboard. Maggie gets depressed (hmm) and she wonders "why" through the phonic frog, in another good moment.

Another day starts, and once again Homer was responsible for Maggie. I agree with you guys that the funniest moment of the entire short was Homer being absolutely relaxed while Maggie takes the car's control. Maggie's father was a successful resource for the story. Maggie watches how Hudson is apparently getting away from her in a typical scene of a movie about a farewell in the train's station but, of course, it was just a kid's game and they are together again when the lap is completed. It seems like if they are going to kiss them but, once again, it is a baby's short but they give a pacifier to each other.

I have to be honest: this short didn't reach my expectations. The story was not proper for babies. I didn't enjoy watching Maggie flirting or suffering for love. And it was really predictable. However, the short amounts a lot of funny moments, it keeps the lovely Maggie always offers, introduced Hudson (even if he was less substantial than what I would like; I hope The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby develops him), includes Homer, Nelson, and Squeaky-Voiced Teen. Music was tedious for moments and animation, once again courtesy of Silverman was as cartoonish as it was in The Longest Daycare.

4/5

This was was definitely a worthwhile little short film, even if I don't have an awful lot to say about it. The plot was very simple and straightforward (Maggie meeting this baby Hudson at the local playground park for babies that Marge takes her to and hitting it off well with him during their day playing together, eventually coming to obsess about him and long to see him again, but not being able to as Homer takes her to the wrong park, which seem to be bound to be repeated) but it worked well overall, being neatly directed by David Silverman and sporting slick animation (certainly one of the best looking modern Simpsons outings), but most of all being really adorable and sweetly charming. it was more or less what I expected and I liked it for what it was: a cute, uncomplicated short story (and that's really all it needed to be).

It definitely was a "babies but acting like grownups in their own little world" story but with how it played out with the meeting, the romantic fantasy spots & Maggie's growing obsession and frustration of not getting to meet Hudson again it certainly came together in a good fashion and was very enjoyable and charming. I liked that they didn't include any dialogue from the characters and the vibrant animation with the lighting, angles & bits of forced perspective added a lot to it. I didn't expect anything great with the humor watching but there were some nice gags, such as Maggie taking the wheel from Homer to steer him to the right park & the return of the phonics frog (biggest laugh for me). Characterizations were nice overall (I did like that they didn't have Homer be the antagonist, just his classic simple-minded and clueless self).

I would personally have liked to see it be extended by five minutes (as it felt like it went by almost too quickly and could have done more), and it pales in comparison to 'The Last Daycare' which is superior, but it was still fun and visually charged (going by the animation here, I can imagine that if 'The Simpsons Movie' came out now it would have looked even better than it did back then). Maybe it was a little thin, the love story kinda forced and maybe won't hold up amazingly in the long run & be forgotten with time, but as it stands now it's an enjoyable, if brief, short (and soon companion piece and prequel as the upcoming episode 'Incredible Lightness Of Being A Baby' will follow it up. With this short the Maggie plot in that one certainly has a good foundation to build upon).

The only thing I outright didn't care for (aside the short feeling a little bit too, well, short) was the Disney opening logo joke and the "Disney Welcomes The Simpsons" (which felt unnecessary and forced) but as it wasn't really part of the short itself it was really no biggie.

Rating this one is bit difficult and it was really between an 3/5 and 4/5, not being a perfect fit. I'll go with a 3.5/5 rounded up to a 4/5.
    Last edited by CousinMerl; 04-18-2020 at 11:59 PM.

The short was cute enough, but I'm not sure (in advance) it'll worth the Oscar [nomination] (like The Longest Daycare).
    GOOD! 4/5.

P.S. I wait for the 3rd short, where Jerald and Hudson will fight for Maggie
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 24/04/20):
    1. Moaning Lisa/Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving/Simpson and Delilah 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/Homer Alone 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Marge in Chains 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Bart’s Inner Child 6. Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part I)/A Star Is Burns 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Treehouse of Horror VI 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/Bart Star 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Simpsons Bible Stories 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Pygmoelian 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Goo Goo Gai Pan/A Star Is Torn 17. Bonfire of the Manatees/Kiss Kiss, Bang Bangalore 18. 24 Minutes/Stop, Or My Dog Will Shoot! 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20. Coming to Homerica/Four Great Women and a Manicure 21. The Squirt and the Whale/Treehouse of Horror XX 22. The Blue and the Gray/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Gorgeous Grampa 25. Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police/Treehouse of Horror XXV 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. 22 for 30/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/Springfield Splendor 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture 31. TBA/TBA
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    2 > 1 > 3 > 7 > 6 > 4 > 8 > 5 > 9 > 27 > 21 > 20 > 25 > 17 > 29 > 12 > 15 > 10 > 26 > 24 > 13 > 18 > 14 > 19 > 28 > 16 > 30 > 23 > 11 > 22

I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Remember tonight is the episode where Maggie resees that baby from this short. I can see why Fox pulled it from last year to this year.
    Winter of our Monetized Content 7.5/10 - Go Big or Go Homer 5/10 - The Fat Blue Line 8/10 - Treehouse of Horror XXX (30) 7/10 - Gorillas on the Mast 7/10 - Marge the Lumberjill 4.5/10 - Livin' La Pura Vida 9/10 - Thanksgiving of Horror 9/10 - Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? 6.5/10 - Bobby, It's Cold Outside 8/10 - Hail to the Teeth 7.5/10 - The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson 7/10 - Frinkcoin 8/10 - Bart the Bad Guy 9/10 - Screenless 8/10 - Better off Ned 6/10 - Highway to Well 8/10 - The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby 7.5/10 - Warrin' Priests 8/10 - Warrin' Priests Part 2 7/10 - The Hateful Eight-Year Olds 8.5/10 - Way of the Dog 9.5/10

her cocoa is so chuggable PreciousBodilyFluids's Avatar

Did Le Jake write this? Babies do not fall in love! Creepy as hell and not remotely funny. Imagine watching this in a theater

0/5

Thread Information